Captain what do you see.

• Hello again Captain,

Sweetoty here. Its been a while since I have been around this site. I hope i find you well. A quick update of what has happen in my life these few months.. My son and i did move out of town as we had planed. things become a mess with my son. He moved out so i let the apartment go. while all this happening, I learn that am pregnant. mix feeelings at first but im now very excited and happy. I will soon have my little girl. Im preparing for her arrival and constantly thinking about what i can do to offer her a better childhood then what i gave my son. That said, i would appreciate advice or a reading from you.

regarding my son. hes really in to hypnosis and has been dedicating a lot of time in learning such practice. can you please tell me whats in store for him regarding his choice in study.

also, im interested learning from you what oppertunities i can take or dig up to continue my education in nursig, and maybve some obsticles i should look out for in my near future in general.

I thank you ahead of time Captain. I hope you do get to read my pos

• I need your son's and your birthdates for a complete reading.

• Hi Captain!

My DOB 1/26/1981

Son 12/21/1996

• 2013 for you:

The year will unfold in an atmosphere of privacy, solitude, and quietness. You will be constantly seeking answers to a steady stream of questions about yourself and life. This year for you is about seeking truth, wisdom, dignity, and ulfillment. You must have patience this year. No matter how much you want to surge ahead, this is a year of learning how to create the conditions you truly want for yourself. In the process, you will be exposed to aspects of your life with which you have become dissatisfied, so that you can realize just how good and satisfying your life can become if you are willing to make the changes that need to be made. Only then will you know where you truly belong. 2013 is a time to analyze your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you or that will further your career. During this year you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you this year rather than trying to force them, as this is a time when thoughts and ideas will materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency. If you have done the planning, study, and self-discovery necessary this year, 2014 for you will be a brilliant year for your career and material affairs.

2013 for your son:

It is a time for him to take action and follow opportunities that will come his way. He will likely feel a sense of renewed energy at this time. He should take time to think things through and make decisions about what he really wants to do with his life, as a little self-knowledge will add to his clarity and a sense of direction. He may at times feel called to stand on his own this year as freedom and independence will be on his mind, and his creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time for him to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as he is laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. He should avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of his own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time for him to begin new relationships and make new connections for both personal or business reasons. He may focus on himself this year so don't feel too left out or forgotten, Sweetoty. Make sure you get involved with your own life and moving forward.

And if your son uses his knowledge of hypnosis to help, heal and counsel others, he will be fulfilling his destiny of turning away from his own self-interest in order to support others. But if he uses hypnosis for his own selfish gains and agenda, he will fail miserably and fall hard.

• Captain,

I greatly appreciate this reading. I Thank you once again.

• Hello Captain, I hope I find you doing well.

Im here in need of answers and guidance.

Several months ago I walked in to a store where you will find a card reader, candles, that sort of things. I went in to purchase a candle to assist me in finding a job. Without soliciting any information a lady began to tell me that Alonso still had feelings for his daughters mom and was not ready to move on from that relationship and so on.. till this day I can say that Alonsos ex has the upper hand when it comes to Alonso and his daughter. The ex can get away with a lot with Alonso. THAT ERKS ME. , I ask Alonso questions but the information the lady gave me manipulates my thoughts..The lady said I could never win.

Captain, can you please give me answers about my feelings towards this situation. he claims he staid in that relationship to stay close to his daughter..

Also, Alonso has a really strong bond with his daughter Isabella. is it healthy? at the moment hes falling apart because the daughter went on a 3 week vacation out of the country. she just left last week and hes already struggling with it. im not sure if thus is at a normal level... but who am I to say...

since I struggle with this on a every day basis I feel like eventually I will go on my own way.

please help me captain.

• You will only go your own way when you let go of the memory of Alonso. Thinking about his life and his ex and his daughter doesn't help you do that at all. Their lives are nothing to do with you anymore. Cut the cords. Move on by getting involved with other people and projects. The psychic was correct to say you cannot win in this situation.

• Captain,

I just had a baby one month ago, Alonsos daughter. I live with him. he claims he wants to marry me.. I trust you Captain, does he love me the way he says he does?

• now he has two daughters.

• He is tied to his offspring more than their mothers, and will always be. He can feel parental love but not the romantic type for a woman.

• Hello Captain,

I desperately need some guidance from you.

My relationship with my live in boyfriend Alonso aka my 3 month old daughter father, is ending. I need help trying to figure things out. I'm not sure how to go about moving out of Alonso parents house. His parents live in a city central to everything meaning more job opportunities and I feel like if i stay around this area Alonso and his parents can help me with the baby while I attend school which I plan to attend next year. Or I move to a city called corona, that's where my sister lives but it's a small town far from everything. Can you see what would be the best choice? It's time I go back to work, any suggestions regarding this area of my life?

You and another lady stated that I can't win when it comes to Alonso and his daughter and or ex. That's clearly true. He claims of out up with his ex for 10 years to be close to his daughter but when it comes to me and our daughter Vienna, we are quickly kicked to the curve. Please Captain help me figure out what my next move should be help me get through this.

Sweetoty

• Will Alonso be helpful with my daughter? Can I count on his help. If I can't , then I shouldn't consider living near him. Can you tell me how I can get him to help me get back on my feet?

• Captain,

Why do you say I can't win in Alonso's situation. Are you saying I and my daughter won't ever be priority to Alonso's older daughter? What I mean is, does he look for our best interest? A lot of times I feel like his daughter comes before our daughter does.. Am I wrong? I can't talk to anyone about this, I feel like everyone wants me to leave Alonso.

I hope I find you well Captain.

Sweetoty

• It's true you two are not his top priority.