Clarification needed on a reading...

• I did a Celtic Cross Tarot spread asking what someone's issue is now. In the order they were drawn... Page of Swords, The Devil, 6 of Swords, 9 of Cups, The Hierophant, Death, The Magician, 4 of Pentacles, 9 of Pentacles, and 10 of Swords. My gut is leaning towards drug use/addiction is a main factor with this individual. I have read the Devil card can possibly indicate that, but from some of the meanings I read. Can someone out there possibly help me with this? If this was laid in front of you, would you get drug use/addiction?

• From a psychic point of view this person is at a critical crossroads that can go either way. The death card is not always a negative card and often preceeds a great change. Leaving a way of life that no longer works. Some kind of ending.The devil card as well may not be as dire as one expects---it is a scary card and has many levels of meanings depending on all the cards---it also can be picking up YOU and not just the person you are trying to read as when reading for others works best with detachment---fear can cloud things and you may get yourself in the mix of the message if you are in an anxiouse or fearful state for this person. S

• From a psychic point of view this person is at a critical crossroads that can go either way. The death card is not always a negative card and often preceeds a great change. Leaving a way of life that no longer works. Some kind of ending.The devil card as well may not be as dire as one expects---it is a scary card and has many levels of meanings depending on all the cards---it also can be picking up YOU and not just the person you are trying to read as when reading for others works best with detachment---fear can cloud things and you may get yourself in the mix of the message if you are in an anxiouse or fearful state for this person. S

• The page just blipped away!!! Talk about the devil! What I was saying is there is a deception wite the devil card---someone is lying to themselves and also to others. This is the crossroads and it reads to me that you as well must make a desicion---spirit says you can not fix this situation by trying to fix the other person but by creating and enforccing your own boundries. The person in question is not as lost as you think but testing thier own boundries---they know what they are doing and right now still can turn around before going too far. They right now are in denial about any real negative consequences. That is about to change as if they do not change paths a real consequence will present itself. Also, there is a depression issue--I see this as the bottom secret----this person is having dark thoughts stemming from that state of mind. A hopeless worthlessness---and is isolating themselves---they are aware of it yet feel they can not change this right now. Spirit advises you stay in your truth and stop guessing. Something is wrond --you feel it--keep it in the light--it does not need a name. There IS a protection factor surrounding this person right now---a divine effort is at work and like I said this situation can change. My advice would be to pray to the Angels and guides that surround this person including Saint Michael to give strength to change paths and to deal with the dark feelings that are coming up in a more healing way. Since the problem now is isolation you can visualize a chord from your head to their heart and tell them what you can not say . Stay in truth. There is a lesson in this for you as well. BOUNDRIES---helping others without being consumed yourself. BLESSINGS.

• Thank you for responding. I so get what you are saying and it is true. These are things I know for fact. Even with the drug use, I know this person has smoked a drug recently. I guess I was more looking at the cards as possibly saying this is a huge issue. More than I believed it was with this individual. I wasn't too concerned with Death however. It was the Devil card and the 9 of Cups. I know the 9 of Cups is one of the happier cards but I have read mixed with the Devil it could mean something more like abuse.Then the meaning of the Page of Swords that I know of. Possible risky behavior, or experimenting with something that's not good. Thank you again for your point of view.