The 15 of Pentacles - good luck tarot money magnet art piece

• So, this is a fun art-tarot-good luck money wall art thing you can make easily. And it is a magickal talisman charm too as it has already worked for me!

It is made by flattening out a cereal box, punch some holes, take some jute cord and fold back the flaps. Tape it to the wall somehow as shown.

I hung this on our wall and within 2 hours this afternoon, I was holding a surprise check that came in the mail I sh** you not!

Why 15? I figured if the 10 was good luck, then 5 more couldn't hurt haha...

blessings to everyone here, have fun

astra

• Yeah!!

• I think I really contend with feelings of condemnation from God and Jesus about this tarot. I went to churches for so many years and believed that the Lord hated all of this stuff. And those who practiced it would burn in hell eternally.

I seriously, honestly believed that for a major part of my life.

The occult is of the Devil, satanic, demonic. That was my view, as that was taught, preached, proclaimed, written about in church. I believed that anyone who touched this stuff would have the mark of the beast engraved on them and sent to perish in a horrible place called the lake of fire, where your skin would burn off in big festering blisters, agony, screaming forever and ever and ever.... and of course God was a righteous God and has every right to send all of the witches, tarot readers, palm readers, astrologists, and most of humanity actually, to a hell which there is no escape from. Eternal torment for Tarot Readers!

So, I struggle a little with it to this day. Somewhere inside my head there is a voice telling me

This is sinful.

Abomination to God.

He hates it, and because HE hates it, HE is planning on sending me to hell to burn forever.

Wait a minute though! I followed Jesus, got baptized, spoke in tongues, gave, witnessed to strangers about the salvation from Sin through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on a cross 2000 years ago.

"Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity for I never knew you!" the scriptures proclaim.

So, maybe that explains my life. Guilt, Condemnation. Waiting for God to send a lightning bolt to kill me. And then judge me at the Last Judgment, or Christ's judgment where the sheep are separated from the goats. I am not a sheep I guess because of the Tarot. So that means I have to go to hell and burn, in agony eternally?

Consciously I don't really believe a god would ever do that. Deep down though, I am not so sure. Deep down I want to die, because I feel I am breaking God's heart because of these things.

I go to church and partake of communion (occasionally, has to be a church besides Catholic though you have to be a member there to drink the wine), but deep down, I feel God gazing down and disgusted with me because of what I have done.

It all sounds sorta weird to me. Why would a "loving cREATOR" WANT TO punish his children forever? That makes no sense. I would not do that with my own children, I don't care what they believe in. So God is different than a normal parent, and will send most of us to HELL TO BURN FOREVER?

I try to ignore it all... I gave away my bibles, still have a Catholic bible though. And in that it is stated very clearly that Sorcerers do NOT enter into the Kingdom.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and SORCERERS, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." -Revelation 21:8

Here are some scriptures of the Lord God which specifically denounce these practices...

Leviticus 19:31 — Give no regard to MEDIUMS and familiar SPIRITS (“wizards” — ASV, KJV); do not seek after them, to be defiled by them (NKJV).

Leviticus 20:6 — And the person who turns after MEDIUMS and familiar spirits (“wizards” — ASV, KJV), to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face AGAINST that person and cut him off from his people. (NKJV)

Leviticus 20:27 — A man or a woman who is a medium, or who has a familiar spirit (“wizard” — ASV, KJV), shall surely be put to death (NKJV).

Revelation 21:8 — But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Revelation 22:15 — But outside [heaven] are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

And this from Isaiah...

Isaiah 8:19,20 - When they say to you, “Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter,” should not a people seek their God? ... To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

And from Galations, paul points out the sorcerers (which all of the occult realm is, sorcery apparently)

"Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,idolatry, SORCERY, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will NOT inherit the KINGDOM of God."

I mean, Christianity is opposed to these things, Tarot, occult, fortune telling, whatever. It is all abomination to the Lord.

Why?

Why would the LORD be opposed to something, anything we do that tries to help one another?

Mentally I do not care. If I end up burning in hell forever then I guess I had it coming to me anyway.

I think when we are taught these things from childhood, Sunday School on, they are virtually impossible to ever escape from.

So, for that reason, I think I am going to hang all of this up. I tried to share, I thought it would help. I am so weary of trying to believe in good in this though, when my conscious keeps telling me

IT IS A SIN

Against God.

How can you ever be free of that? Death? Then I want to die. Go insane? Then let me go insane because I can't deal with it anymore.

God//. a Lord I loved with all of my heart and trusted, and danced before and sang praises to... now hates me because I flip over a card with some little symbols on it called the Tarot?

You see how I am about to lose it I think.... I am really feeling out of it, and doing strange things...

Maybe it is all a laugh though. A joke. And all that time, in church when I thought this was all serious, God, and Jesus and everyone else, thought it was a joke and were laughing? WHile I was taking it seriously? I joined Campus Crusade for Christ and witnessed on the streets of UGA, and now it is all a joke? A comedy?

It wasn't a comedy to me. It was ******* serious business. So my concern is that, even though I have been trying to ignore all that, it is buried in me so deep about God hating these things, that I am starting to get this feeling that I am going to be preaching AGAINST IT and condemning it all as a SIN.

Then I would have come full circle, and the LORD would be pleased with me again, and then maybe I can get a freaking job like others and find love again.

First though, I might have to renounce this, and preach against it. I do know how to preach I used to preach in churches and taught Sunday School for years to men, and also children, like 1st and 2nd grades.

HELP! I think my brain will explode unless I forsake this... and teach against it.

"And it came to pass as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed by a spirit of divination met us. She had brought her masters much gain by soothsaying. (TAROT READING!)

The same followed Paul and us, crying out and saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who show unto us the way of salvation.”

And this she did many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, “I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that same hour."

-Acts 16

Paul was not too fond of Tarot readers.

What do I do? Burn my bibles and renounce Jesus? Tell God I choose the ways of SATAN rather than JESUS?

I am going insane...........

or I am about to be a preacher.

Maybe we can start with a little refresher course on what SIN is....

These ways may not be holy?

• I don't get it though. The damsel fortune teller was PROCLAIMING that Paul and them were showing the way to salvation... she was right! So how could God comdemn her? She wasn't right? She was right!

Maybe the Bible is a book designed to help you go insane. Why would God give us something to help us go insane? Nothing of this makes any sense whatsoever!!!!!!!!!

• I felt so bad I ripped this from the wall. maybe a sin. Although it did get me a check. Only $8 or so, better than nothing I guess.

That couldn't have come from God though, if he hates sorcery, talismans, magickal arts, Wicca, palm reading, crystals, astrology...

Did the check come from SATAN? God can't bless me in this, but the Devil can?

• arghhh.... maybe I best just avoid ANYTHING even remotely connected to Christ, God, Jesus, and all that. If that is possible, I see a church on every corner though. What, I fell away from the church?

THe only thing is I love angels, and the bible and Christ was where angels came from so do I throw them out too? Oh, this is so freaking bizarre, why would a creator want to torment our heads??? He WANTS us to lose it, start screaming over how insane He made life?

Sri, maybe I got out of bed on the wrong side today...

• I mean, if GOD, you know... GOD OUR FATHER hates this stuff, Tarot reading, then we should not be doing it, right?

Or, has God changed his mind? The Bible says he changes not.

Or, is the BIBLE simply the work of men? Made up? And we are to use our own heads and hearts?

I don't get it. My heart tells me this stuff is fine. It helps. People need answers and encouragement. A true loving Creator would want that.

So, the BIBLE is what... a LIE? All lies? And I believed it?

Next thing, I will be concluding that SATAN wrote the Bible for all I know.

I am really not getting this and I am starting to freak a little, I can't keep doing this... or can I...

Can I please leave to a tropical island somewhere and stay drunk on margaritas so I don't ever ever have to THINK again, ever, please, please, please... omg..................

• Ah, I think I will just let all this rest. Jesus is cool, just like Buddha is cool. We're all cool. All is nice!

Maybe its just levels of reality. Past life (years) memories who knows what all. This present moment is special, I know that much.

Love and light, blessings to all, yeee-e-e-e.... which way to the fairie farm...... ya hooooo........ ha ha

astra

• Hey Astra,

I doubt God/Jesus/Allah hates tarot.

There are people committing serious crimes (raping, murdering, torturing), why would he think tarot is such a big sin?

There is a big connection to the spiritual world when you read tarot, it would make sense to at least acknowledge it and respect it.

Now, if you are a person that wants to control people, get rid of anything that contradicts your beliefs, and make them believe what you want to believe, then, yes, 'God' does hate it.

But I don't think it's God, I think it's man that wants it.

I say this not as a believer in God, but a believer in history.

As you know, this book was written by fallible creatures, so there is no trusting it..

Be a good person, and think nothing more of it.

Those are only my thoughts!

Have a good weekend!

• Lighten up!! Abundance is God's wish for all. It is our birthright. It is in our power to feel we deserve OR NOT--Abundance is a state of mind--the more we count our blessings the more THAT energy attracts more blessings. Money is not evil and symbolism is not evil--only INTENTION can be evil. All religions honor with ritual and smbolism--the power is in the love energy. The bible mentions not bowing to false gods but that is not the same as honoring God with a beatiful thing knowing it itself is not God..That colorful box made you smile--god likes happy thoughts---you believed you deserved a check. INTENTION!! Love yourself enough to believe you deserve all the abundance on earth. Money is not evil--its what one does with it--god wants you to enjoy. He loves a child's heart---paint another cereal box--because it makes you happy--happy brings good things!!! Evil is an INTENTION not a thing--evil is an ACTION not a thing!! God does not like FEAR----stay out of fear---fear attracts evil!! Stay happy, paint cereal boxes--snmile and have faith and enjoy in the magic of divine adundance!! BLESSINGS!! have a good laugh!!

• Astra,

Hey I think you got the check because you believed enough that it would come 🙂

If you take the 'good' and 'bad' out of it, it's just 'desire/intention'.

I do relate to some of the ideologies... I've heard of them too. No matter what is written... it matters more what you have come to believe... the truths that you hold as the person that you are - now. Maybe it's really not necessary to feel one way or the other... but to allow the dichotomy of contradictions to come forth - whenever they occur - so that hopefully in time, you find a version of the story that you can truly make peace with.

For what its worth, I think you're on the path of something truly special... some greatness perhaps! And we are all learning together with you, deciphering our own paths, in this strange journey of life 🙂

• Hi Astra

Thanks for always thinking of good luck charm. You rock!

Many blessings

• EltheMoth, Blmoon, Danceur,

Thank you all for your calming influence on me, and your thoughts I really appreciate that! I have contended with much in the way of religious upbringings that are sometimes come back to haunt me in a not so nice way. I know that God loves anything that is kind and helpful, so these are all good works I am sure. Yes have fun, enjoy, praise the Lord for the Tarot. What a marvelous heaven we are all a part of, even when we contend with the dark side of our own past. I do love that place so much, heaven, above or whatever that is - all of you are heaven to me. 🙂

And Danceur, I was looking at cards for you again I see you still think about him. 🙂

Blessings to all.

And magickal you should try this, or just take a sheet of notebook paper and write 15 stars on it and see what happens!

• Hi Astra,

Anything for luck I will surely try it. I googled pentacle and saw a green

pentacle. Can I use printed green 15 pentacles and cut it out and paste it like what you did?

Is that still alright? or do I have to write it like what you have done?

Thanks and many blessings

• Hi Astra,

Forgot to say I just love green color thats why I googled pentacle. Looking for green pentacle.

Also, I know you are good a tarot reader but did you know about SODALITE gemstone? It enhances your mental power of creativity, analysis & intuition. A perfect stone for tarot readers & astrologers. Its also good for peace and meditation. I just thought I would mention this.

Thanks again!

• Magickal

Thanks for the sodalite gem tip! I will do that! I have some crystals here and pretty sure sodalite is one of them.

Yes go ahead and use your green pentacles you found. Green is good for attracting wealth! Should work fine. I am going to make another one and see about getting another check in the mail! 🙂

astra

• Magical

Here is the 18 of Pentacles using a green pentacle! Maybe the more the better heh...

I am printing this out and wrapping it around my wallet.

• Here is a magick money wrap for your wallet.

I am going to keep this wrapped around my wallet until I get some surprise money gifts from God!

No need to open it anyway, there is no dough in it anyway.

Maybe the angels were just waiting for the MAGICK MONEY WRAP before they showered me with DOUGH!!!

Okay Angels... I did my part... I made the MAGICK MONEY WRAP. Now, YOU DO YOURS and SHOW... ME... THE... MONEY!

pretty please.

• Cuba isn't the rap this is...

• Or this...

I will post back here with the results of the MAGICK MONEY WRAP!