Capricorn Stellium Late 80's Early 90's

• Young people born in the late 80's to early 90's have a stellium of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn.

This stellium falls across the ASC in my chart, so I feel the effects of any inner planets passing this point in a very personal way. I have noticed that many of my peers have a determination (Saturn) to revolutionize (Uranus) our societal relationship (Capricorn) with nature (Neptune). Also, I have seen it manifest as a repulsion/need to change (Uranus), and heal (Neptune) the way our natural resources (Capricorn) are being used/abused by authority figures (Saturn). (The first Rio Summit, a major meeting of world officials concerning environmental health, happened for the first time in the early 90's). In response to solving these dilemmas, I tend to see a lot of young people who either want to live off the grid and provide their own food and shelter, away from society, artists who relay messages about the nature of our souls and our role in manifesting the divine here on earth, or young people turning to activism (such as the occupy movement), in an attempt to challenge the oppression of those in authority.

Does anyone else have experience with this, either in your own chart or in reading other people's?