HI ASTRA!

• Hi astra. you read for me back in OCT. and things were spot on!. would like a reading on a new guy!! hoping you can help!

janetfeb71990

fawadmarch121980

many love!!

• Hi fluffyninja

Hey nice to hear from you and that is great you seemed to have derived something from the last. Yippie! Most of the time it is difficult to determine what results are.

So, certainly I can look at some cards and see what they suggest! You may see something too so add that in! So, you and a new guy, fawad.

I selected the King of Wands to represent him, and the Queen of Pentacles for you.

So, the cards look really nice to me!

A lot of cups anyway! Yay! Cups are nice... usually...

The center shows a 5 of cups and a Ace of Wands. Above is blending card, below is Queen (patterned 4) of feelings. So someone has a subconscious thoughts about a queen of cups. Or a patterned foundation of feeling. I think this reading is picking up you about the relationship.

THis card is saying this is what you want. Deep down. You want foundational love, to be a home setting that is beautiful and set. This is what you must be feeling about the potential for this relationship. The blending above is physical intermingling I think. SHared physical bodies in some way. So there is a desire here for sure, for the man.

The "companion" card is interesting. A new role. I think you see this (With Fawad) as a new start, like this is a new life for me. You could be placing a lot of hope in Fawad.

THe ahead card is the page of swords, so that seems like some significant chit chat soon. WHat is it about? THe emotional changes you are both experiencing as this relationship gets underway.

Future environment? 6 of cups. Nice... very nice. What does "nice" mean?

It means a real relationship for a change, one that you can enjoy and not have to figure out.

One that is a delight and not some weird thing that has you scratching your head "so how did I get here with this person anyway?"

The outer influences is the Fool, trust, take chances, you can't fail, have fun, play, be yourself. scream at midnight together, laugh, tell jokes, sit on each others laps. Tell your inner most secrets. I think the universe is really endorsing you two!

Your hopes.. and dreams... king of cups. That must be him. A king to help you with that new role you long to step into with the right guy. Caring. Tender. Sweet. Kings of cups are tender... just make sure you keep an eye on where the key is to the liquor cabinet.

Outcome? Knight of Wands.

I think someone lit the *** end of this relationship and it is taking off!

Looks great to me! Have fun with him! Tell a lot of jokes... laugh laugh laugh... drop me a postcard from loveland..if you like/.... L:)

blessings

astra

• Hi fluffyninja

Hey nice to hear from you and that is great you seemed to have derived something from the last. Yippie! Most of the time it is difficult to determine what results are.

So, certainly I can look at some cards and see what they suggest! You may see something too so add that in! So, you and a new guy, fawad.

I selected the King of Wands to represent him, and the Queen of Pentacles for you.

So, the cards look really nice to me!

A lot of cups anyway! Yay! Cups are nice... usually...

The center shows a 5 of cups and a Ace of Wands. Above is blending card, below is Queen (patterned 4) of feelings. So someone has a subconscious thoughts about a queen of cups. Or a patterned foundation of feeling. I think this reading is picking up you about the relationship.

THis card is saying this is what you want. Deep down. You want foundational love, to be a home setting that is beautiful and set. This is what you must be feeling about the potential for this relationship. The blending above is physical intermingling I think. SHared physical bodies in some way. So there is a desire here for sure, for the man.

The "companion" card is interesting. A new role. I think you see this (With Fawad) as a new start, like this is a new life for me. You could be placing a lot of hope in Fawad.

THe ahead card is the page of swords, so that seems like some significant chit chat soon. WHat is it about? THe emotional changes you are both experiencing as this relationship gets underway.

Future environment? 6 of cups. Nice... very nice. What does "nice" mean?

It means a real relationship for a change, one that you can enjoy and not have to figure out.

One that is a delight and not some weird thing that has you scratching your head "so how did I get here with this person anyway?"

The outer influences is the Fool, trust, take chances, you can't fail, have fun, play, be yourself. scream at midnight together, laugh, tell jokes, sit on each others laps. Tell your inner most secrets. I think the universe is really endorsing you two!

Your hopes.. and dreams... king of cups. That must be him. A king to help you with that new role you long to step into with the right guy. Caring. Tender. Sweet. Kings of cups are tender... just make sure you keep an eye on where the key is to the liquor cabinet.

Outcome? Knight of Wands.

I think someone lit the *** end of this relationship and it is taking off!

Looks great to me! Have fun with him! Tell a lot of jokes... laugh laugh laugh... drop me a postcard from loveland..if you like/.... L:)

blessings

astra

• i dont know how I managed to post that twice...

that means it is twice as good as it was with one@! 🙂

• Lol lol. Look at those rockets go. Two is def better then one!! haha. Your readings are always so entertaining.

You are right. For the first time, he is the first guy I ever imagined marrying and having kids and I don't even want kids Lol lol. And i usually imagine me sitting on his lap. its like my to go to scene whwnever i think about him hahaha funny u mentioned that.

But we have yet to communicate. We just stare at each other.. across the room lock eyes kinda stare. Straight out of the movies kinda of scene. He's a Pisces so I assume he might not be aware that he is zoning out on my face lol lol since I tend to do that as well.. So I always had trouble wondering whether or not he's interested. I get hot and cold bc I assume he's hot and cold. U think u can pull a few more on his feelings towards me?