Confusing reading...Can anyone help please?

• Hello everyone,

I did a three card reading to find out how this cancer guy who keeps running hot and cold feels about me.

I drew Judgement, the star and the chariot I'm not really sure what to make of this combination, can anyone shed some light on it for me?

Thank you x

• The star---is your card to take to heart---to be secure in who YOU are. It reminds you to connect with your higher self--trust in your power and inner guidance. Believe in yourself. The chariot echos the positive results if you choose to follow your star cards advice. The judgement card asks you to not please compare or doubt yourself---do not be in a pleaser state of mind---all this wondering about anothers feelings towards you is leaking your power---it sends a judgemental energy about yourself---what is going wrong as if the other persons behaviour is somehow linked to you. It is his problem. Just be authentically YOU even if it means you must be alone sometimes making tracks in your own chariot. If you have to wonder how HE feels about you he is not being authentic. Energy attracts like energy so be careful to not get sucked into that energy zapping circle . You want relationships with brave hearts who do not tease AND hide Choose those that accept that an open heart does get hurt and is vulnerable but is worth it--always!!! You can not have the full joy without the occasional pain. YOU are a brave heart----find your other STARS and do not settle for less. BLESSINGS!