Life Life Life

• Good Day Everyone...

Dont know what to say about life more than it seems as if im in a chapter in my life right now that i have to endure a lot of things and have so much patience and wait wait wait..i feel like a bird in a cage longing to fly away...i feel like my wings is tied and i feel so trapped in life...

it feels like im going through some kind of a soul destroying chapter right now....dreaming to go away but im trapped....in a hole....im trying to get out but i cant...or no one can help....or the help wont come....thats who i feel right now...

The only thing that im dreaming of is to move abroad and i keep enduring my present situation and all the things that comes along,,,,i keep doing whatever i can to move abroad, im trying!!! im so trying....as im not happy here in this place at the moment...i keep dreaming and longing and wanting and waiting for sooooo long and i have waited since 9months i think and i havnt been successful in moving away/abroad.....perhaps there has been reasons why the universe/god wanted me to remain here...to finish whatever it is....

my question is....can anyone see WHEN i finally can fly away and move away?

can anyone see if this move abroad is coming closer and closer?

What will happen to me? will i finally get my dream fulfilled?

im trying to remain positive...but sometimes life can be difficult...

if anyone can see anything or guide me or something...i would be so thankful....

im born in may 23rd 1983 🙂

THANK YOU so much for taking your time to even read this and reply 🙂

Blessings to everyone

• What is the rock in your road that is preventing you moving on?

According to your numerology, this is your year to break free and fly. You must be a little selfish this year and look to your own needs first. It is a year of independence and a time to take action so you must do something about freeing yourself and not wait around for anyone to do it for you.

You may not be able to achieve your grand vision straight away. Be prepared to take small steps at a time, to break down your dreams into realistic and manageable 'bites'. If you try for too much at once, you will be defeated. Small victories will lead to bigger things.

• thecaptain, thank u so much for your words,

you have no idea how deeply i want to break free and fly....

very inspiring words indeed...thank u...

im being so active and really trying to move this rock...but this rock is so heavy it seems...

but hopefully this rock will move soon....

have a lovely day dear

• What is the rock - lack of money, a person, commitments, or what? Anything is surmountable.

• One thing that might be holding you back is your Gemini duality of nature. That means you may tend to want things but when you get them, to become disenchanted with the reality. For example, you may like to get married but not BE married. You may want to work overseas but not BE overseas, after it happens. This opposition in your nature may be the rock in your road since it can cause you to feel torn in two different directions, and thus going nowhere.

• Dear captain!

Thank you once again for your amazing words...

you are 100% true beyond words, regarding what u wrote that being a gemini having this duality of nature...

ex i once had a dream which i chased for 3 years, i got it, i lived it, but after a very short time i lost the passion and left it....it was a job....

the rock im talking about at the moment, is another dream job/dream land...i have to score this job to go to that dream land, i dont want to go to that dream country without this job either, its like these 2 are connected. i feel this land is where i belong to be, and this job is my true calling,

i have been chasing this job for so long now...but im trying.....

i cant achive neither of these without each other i feel.......i have tried so much.....

yet again me being the typical gemini, what if i get this and go abroad..to that place...and loose interest again?

but this is life i guess, we change and move on......

as for u writing i want to get married but not BE married....this is also a true thing.....indeed so true!!!!!

so i cant be set free until i get this job..its a special job...not the usual job either....the system is different too...

so..i feel so trapped cause there is no way around this....i cant go around this, nor walk over it, nor go beside it...nor find a key....the only way for me to set free and be a free bird and get this is to score this job...which i think is my true calling...in life....

the biggest the most ultimate jobs of them all for me...its not impossible either...its not like im chasing something that is impossible....

its very possible!!

...and they dont advertise this job often either......thats where the wait comes in.....

but im a brave person though i do JUMP and do the things i want...im not afraid of change...i often do the things WHEN they come.....

but at the moment i have to endure the present land im in...which im not happy living in.......

ect ect....

sorry for the long story.....

but thank u for some insight dear captain......its amazing the gift you have to share your wonderful experience and wisdom with all of us!!!

take care and i wish u a great day!

• This idea that you need this particular job to go to that particular country is what is trapping you. You can go to the country and THEN get a job if you really feel you must be there. What is it you really want - this job or to be in that country? Maybe you cannot have both and must choose which you want the most. But be sure your feelings are based on reality and not fantasy. What is it that you really want from life?

• Dear Captain!

ur once again correct beyond words,,,the whole idea of this ´´dream´´ is what is making me trapped and feeling trapped...i think i have become brainwashed by the idea too

if i had to chose between the country and the job i would 100% chose the job...but the thing is the job only exists in this country....

so these two goes hand in hand.....

i feel this is the ultimate dream of mine, and im so determined to score this job...eventually...that this determination is borderline obsession but in my life i have always achieved success via determination/obsessions....so i guess thats my driving force...

this job is a great job where i can help others which i love and in the time help myself too...so this job is very close to my heart....

they dont advertise this job that often either...thats why im stuck here....until i can apply.....

i cant go back,,,nor forward,,,nor beside it...nor behind it....its sooo frustrating...

but i guess in life we need to endure so much and not give......

when this all will happen is a mystery....

have a great day dear captain!!!

• You need to find another job that can satisfy your need to help others. They are out there. The Universe is trying to show you that you are being too rigid about the work you want to do.