Captain

• Hello Captain,

I am new on here and I wanted to see if you would be so nice to give me a general reading. I have heard very good things about your readings. Thank you for your time.

My initials are can dob 6/1/91

• Is that 6th January or 1st June?

• Oh I see from your other post it is 1st june.

Here is your general reading -

You are here in this lifetime to lay claim to an area of expertise and make it your own. Although money and ambition are attractive, your orientation is not necessarily materialistic. Rather, your aim is to develop a talent or skill to a level of mastery. This requires you to renounce or sacrifice other desires or interests in order to give all your energy to your prime focus. It can mean working on your own. You are an unusual blend of idealist and realist, reserve and extroversion, and the serious and the comic - you are able to focus on your goal with savage intensity and anyone who gets in your way may be trampled underfoot. Once you perfect yourself in your chosen skill or master a particular talent, you face an even more difficult task, since true mastery requires manifesting a unique vision or using your talent in a unique way. Thus you face the challenge of bringing your vision or idea into solid reality, while resisting the urge to over-work yourself into the ground.. Your core lesson is finding and studying with a mentor. Your goal is mastering a craft or art, using your gifts of diligence, persistence, and persuasion.

You may find your lifepath a bit rocky at times. You may need to work through issues of mistrust and betrayal in your relationships. Yet you bring a fine gift for technical proficiency and considerable intelligence to your journey and if you are careful to control your sometimes combative nature with discipline, focus and simple patience, you can ease your passage to a great degree. Also your inventive mind has a tendency to send you off on any number of tangents and you will experience many ups and downs until you learn to finish what you start. But you do have an inner tenacity that you can call on to help you achieve your dreams. But you must resist any tendency to turn on the charm to get out of responsibility.

Your interpersonal relationships may be fraught with the same kind of high standards you bring to your work. You may even give up on meeting one single life partner since you may not easily surrender your need to give your all to your work. You have a predominantly mental orientation and so much of your energy is shared with friends and colleagues that the dynamics of such relationships can often satisfy your social and personal needs fully. Your fear of poverty or of being financially or sexually engulfed by another person, or any obsession with lack of resources can impinge on personal relationships. What you deep down really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you must be willing to let go of the idea that one special person - or group of people - is going to provide it just because you think you need it. Instead, you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energises you, or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You need to find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and those of people around you. When you bring yourself into alignment with a higher principle or spiritual belief, you feel protected and nurtured.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe, so you never gain the security you think you need to be a capable adult and take charge of your life. Run the risk and assume full responsibility for the consequences. Take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself. Once you take responsiblity for youself and find a goal that's important to you and stand by it, you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.

2013 for you will focus on domestic responsibilities, home, relationships, and family. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice will be asked of you in this area. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, (if it hasn’t already ended during 2012). It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile to personalize your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2013. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. The year should be relatively free of occupational and financial problems.