Astra

• Hello how are you? Hope all is well. Well I went back to you readin you gave me like two weeks ago and just wanted to let you know that I in fact got a job last week. I am working very little since its slow and it will start picking up soon.

Hi SagittariusGurl,

Hey thanks for the nice comments on the cards, they are fun...

okay let's see...

I would like to know if I will get a job in April?

I drew "The Path" card which says:

"Where you are going, the road ahead, a purpose and a plan"

That does sound affirming to me, as in this job is "on the path" or "ahead" for you.

The sun is shining in this card the person is out for a nice sunny day walk, so that sounds like that could be a spring day in April.

Will I find true love one day?

"Guiding Star" card

which says:

"Guidance, wisdom, clarity, follow your intuition, looking up, sailing, travel by water, insight"

That seems to me to be a sign that you are being GUIDED to love, and the quest must be a part of your PATH. Although it may feel some days like "when in the world is it ever going to happen!" you ARE being guided, and this is all working out for you in some way.

These are both very strong cards of path and guidance, so I feel that the Universe is saying to you, you ARE on your path and all is as it should be, you can trust that you WILL find that which your heart longs for.

• Come to my site and get a readings. Its only for metaphysical auctions like psychic readings and products. Its mostly geared for the services since they are no longer available on eBay. I would do it for free but I left my cards at home! in the cubicle ugh

http://mysticalauctions.com/

• Dear SagittariusGurl

That is great news! I am very happy for you, how cool! I hope the work is something you really enjoy too.

blessings,

astra