Question To all that feels drawn to respond

• Hi everyone, it's been a while since i have posted here. I got a very accurate birthday reading last year (my bday February 24th) and it helped me in a time that was very foggy for me. It was a rough year, but taught me a lot. Things have signifigantly improved from last year and i feel like my old self again. infact, i feel very strongly that major changes are coming up in my life. Can anyone give me some insight on how the rest of 2013 will go?

• 2013 (according to your numerology) is definitely a big year for you since it is the beginning of a whole new cycle. This year you will focus on - you. 2013 holds the promise of being an exciting new adventure, with life taking on new challenges that pave the way for the next cycle of nine years in your life. This is a time to clarify your goals and it is a time to act on them. Hard work may be necessary to get a new venture moving. Your physical strength will be up during this year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you have some special needs for this extra energy. If you are unable or unwilling to answer the call to change and make the move in your life that appears necessary now, your prospects may be delayed until the next cycle begins in nine years. Because of this, you will feel like an adventure, a major change in your life, something new. New goals should be clearly set and worked toward, as this is really a new beginning for you and it is best not to dwell on the past at this time. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for these new challenges. Embrace courage and be open to initiating new ideas. A wave of new energy is supporting you, wanting to move you in new directions and bring you a greater sense of self-definition.

It is a time of birthing new ideas. Define your nature and these ideas as you follow your dreams. You are learning to initiate what really motivates you. It is not a time to wait around, since you could miss out on what this year has to offer. Develop a personal mission statement. Keep it very simple. A single sentence that a seven year old can understand is ideal. Think of ways you can initiate self-love. What are things you can do throughout your day or week that feel nurturing and are loving actions towards yourself? Make a long list of self-love activities and actions. Set some realistic goals, ones that you know you are able to accomplish, and yet offer some challenge. By being realistic you will go beyond your comfort zone without setting yourself up to fail.

Your goals can be in any areas of your life, especially those where you feel stagnant. Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals. Take a risk. Think bigger. It takes the same amount of energy to think big as it does to think small. Begin to dream more. If you hear yourself thinking about things you don't have, start thinking more about things you would like to have. And remember to express gratitude for what you do have. Turn your thoughts into an affirmative direction rather than a negating direction.

It is OK to be a little selfish in 2013. Take time for introspection, as it will add to clarity and a sense of direction. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons.

This is a great time; use it to its full advantage.

• Thank you captain 🙂 i appreciate you taking the time out. This definately makes sense!