CAPTAIN A QUESTION WHEN YOU HAVE A SPARE MOMENT:)

• Hi Captain, How are things with you?Have you Still put the book aside for now?

I see you are still busy, I wanted to ask if you do tarot cards..I know you have your own cards but I haven't had my cards read since August of last year, i have had my photo readings,astro etc done but not my cards read on Tarot.

I put out a call to? now i drew a blank because i knew you were busy...

Nothing in paticular to ask the cards, just want to see where i'm at in life right now. Somethings have come through when i got my cards read last year, so i am ready again for a reading...

Thanks Captain again

sheila from vancouver

• Two cards fell out of the pack for you, Shatz.

The first card is the cometlike planetoid Chiron. Chiron is symbolized by the "wounded healer". It represents our deepest wound, and our efforts to heal the wound. Chiron is about healing the past and going backwards, there's an extra strong chance now to do that. Chiron sometimes manifests in our lives as someone who pushes all our buttons until we've had enough and we decide to do something about it. This is a good thing because even though having buttons pushed isn't pleasant, at least getting riled up pushes us to do something. Sometimes Chiron's pain can be mastered by doing for others what one cannot do for themselves. He gives the gift of responding to life's challenges, injuries, difficulties and moments of change through gradually focusing awareness, growth and learning. Chiron, as a wounded healer, first must face issues of low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy and learn to rise above these issues. He symbolizes everyone who finds their strength through suffering. Everyone gets wounded in some manner. Whatever our wounds are, Chiron influences us to overcome our condition and go on. Like Chiron, we may find that in healing others we gain some insight and salvation, even though we are unable to fully heal ourselves. Chiron gives wisdom and patience as well as mastery over the darkness of our souls. Our wounds are gifts when looked at from a different angle. They give us character, lessons in life and perseverance. Chiron teaches us these things whether we are ready to learn them or not and he stresses the importance of going within to find an answer - and then sharing it with others.

The second card is the asteroid Pelion. Pelion is all about waking up to the true reality and the way things really are, a slow process of seeing the light where previously one has been blind. Pelion signifies the process of balancing emotions and ego, and an awareness that life is tough but striving not to become paranoid or cyncial because of that knowledge. He signifies being kind and generous to your family, friends and colleagues. Pelion also represents job recognition, awards and accolades, merits, medals, and certificates.

• Captain again, many thanks for your gifts from God,

Yes, these cards are meant for me...I do beleive my lessons are gifts, so I can help other people.

hugs

Sheila from Vancouver, Canada