To Astra

• Hello!

I am new to this forum but I can see your active as a tarot reader, I was wondering if I could get a reading about a boy I am interested in? I just wanna know the basics, is he interested in me and has feelings or is he just playing? If he is interested, do we have a future together?

• Hi sosweetme

Okay, lets take a look shall we?

"could get a reading about a boy I am interested in? I just wanna know the basics,

is he interested in me and has feelings or is he just playing? "

I drew the Surfer and the Fairie Princess.

Surfer is "balanced, exhilarating, oceans, beaches, water"

Fairie Princess is "Unexpected developments, surprises, fun, laughter, jokes"

So, on the face of it, I would have to say these add up to fun, exciting... I have the sense that there is play, yes... however that sounds like fun! The feelings for you must be exciting! exhilarating...

He could see you as a princess... he could see you as a surfer girl... he could see something with you.

And, developments... don't forget about that! I think it all adds up to something wonderful.

"If he is interested, do we have a future together?"

"Vision" and "A door opening"

Oh those two do sound like a future to me. Vision, he is looking to the stars, the heavens, somewhere far away and that sounds like the future.... the door opening is a wonderful card of developments, something opening up for you, the right time that sort of idea. So it seems that he is in sort of a "playful" mood... yes... and yet there is a vision for the future. Do you see that? So, play.. and keep your eyes to tomorrow and there is no doubt that this Fairie princess can make all of your most delightful, lovely, close, kind, tender-hearted, and passionate dreams come true.

Me, I would keep every tender hope and feeling alive and believe for cupid, that's just me though...

Thank you for asking for the reading, does that give you something to go on? I hope so.

What does your heart tell you about him? When you close your eyes... and imagine him... with you... is that a nice thing? Do you like how that feels? That could be your answer right there... 🙂

Blessings sosweetme,

astra

• Hey sosweetme, I thought this was cool... I was sitting here looking at those last two cards I drew for you, Vision and the Door Opening... and on some of the cards I wrote letters in the upper corner. So the Vision card has a "U" and the Door Opening card has an "A"... so, "UA".

So anyway, I was watching netflix on tv, and wanted to watch that movie (70's I think) "Thief" with James Cann... so the opening credits show this big logo... UA... UNITED ARTISTS... and then I am sitting here looking at those two cards ... U... A... and thinking about your love question... and the future.... united... with love... artistically I am sure!

I notice things like that... that is a nice sign to me though... United Artists in love...

isn't that a nice? I thought you would like that... what a nice way to end the evening...

I love that!

• Hi Astra! You gave me alot to think about, I am friends with Gabi (rockofages) and she recommended you, she lost her log in because her laptop stopped working so it´s being fixed right now.

She just wanted me to tell you that she got that important phonecall yesterday that you predicted from another gangmember saying that the boy had only been hooking up with her because he wanted to mess with the gangmember who had feelings for her and that he in reality has feelings for the other girl. She got really upset and I had to comfort her, it really hurt her, but we don´t know if we can trust that gangmember since he has had a crush on her.

Do you mind doing a reading for her again about the boy and the other girl who he is supposebly in love with?, she just want´s to know if it will be the two of them when he get´s out or if the other girl will stay and wait for him to come back and if he will instead choose the other girl and if she should give up. I am also happy to tell you she is probably gonna move within the next two months to get closer to her work and get a pause from everything that has happened latley.

Thanks Astra for helping my girl out and me, everything you predicted for her except for the new boy, actually happened 🙂

• Hey sosweetme

So you and rockofages are pals that's cool.

Gangmembers?, okay... I guess we are all tarot gangmemebers here on this forum too.

You asked

"Do you mind doing a reading for her again about the boy and the other girl who he is supposebly in love with?, she just want´s to know if it will be the two of them when he get´s out or if the other girl will stay and wait for him to come back and if he will instead choose the other girl and if she should give up?"

Hmm, well, I can draw some cards and we will see what it suggests. I can't guarantee this is 100% accurate... but we can look...

Here is what I did. I selected the Knight of Wands to be him, the Queen of Swords to be the OW, and the Queen of Pentacles to be rockofages.

So then all we do is draw a card to see which way things seem to want to go.

I drew the 2 of Pentacles! So that connects the guy to rockofages and not the other lady. Can you see that?

2 of Pentacles is movement also, and is VERY affirming (yes) kind of energy, so that is a great sign for her. Of course, I can't guarantee this... however it WAS a nice card for her! Plus it is connecting to this move you said she is making, cool huh?

How does that sound?

That is good she is moving.

astra

• Hi Astra! Yes I am the friend she did the reading for, but she was kind of shattered so she asked me to ask you instead since every reading you have done for her has been accurate, and you were even accurate about that important phonecall so well done 🙂

Yeah, I think u knew that the boy is the president of a gang?

Hmm, so he is connected to her and not the other woman? Hmm, well we will see what happens in 8 months, I just wanna see her happy again you know?

• Hi again, may I ask something? Do you really think that he is connected to Gabi and that they belong togehter? I am doubting in considering what the gangmember who has/had a crush on her told her about him and the other woman, but that´s just me and my view on what we were told, however we don´t know what the truth is. Yes, it´s very good that she is moving, however I think she will keep in touch with him, I knew she wrote a goodbye to him yesterday saying to take care and so, he didn´t respond to her...

• Hi again for the third time 😛 I am sorry but the posts can´t be edited, can you do one thing for me? Ask why the gangmember told her the things he did and if they are true or not.

And can you also see what feelings T has for Gabi versus the other woman? I think ur accurate, I mean everything happened as you predicted, how did you know about the phonecall by the way? intuition or cards?

• Hi sosweetme

Okay on all that...

"Yeah, I think u knew that the boy is the president of a gang?" No, I had no clue about that.

"Hmm, so he is connected to her and not the other woman?"

Well, that seemed to be what the reading above indicated. Going by the cards, pentacles to pentacles.

"Do you really think that he is connected to Gabi and that they belong togehter?"

I had been getting good cards on all of the relationship questions that rock was asking, about that guy. I do think there must be a connection between the two of them. Nothing would have happened between them so far had there not been some sort of synergy. As for whether they "belong together" I don't know. They have a connection. What the two of them "do" with that is up to them. The fact that she is trying to stay in touch with him shows there is some energy being invested in the relationship. The 'staying in touch' could very well become "they belong together'.

"Ask why the gangmember told her the things he did and if they are true or not."

Hmm, I looked at this situation with her and this person, and I don't see anything deceptive. These are all very affirming cards (see below).

1. Setting - The Sun

2. Companion - Lovers

3. Above - 2 Swords

4. Below - 3 Pentacles

5. Behind - Wheel of Fortune

6. Ahead - 8 Swords

7. Future Environment - 3 Wands

8. Outer Influences - Star

9. Hopes - Hierophant

10. Outcome - Magician

I do think he must have a thing for her as you mention. Lovers, Sun, Star, Hierophant, Magician - those are all very positive! As for "why" he is telling her these things, it could be that he does have deep feelings for her, and is hopeful that she may change her mind about him? What do you think? Maybe he will tell her anything in hopes of convincing her that HE is the gangmember for her, and not the president of the gang!

"And can you also see what feelings T has for Gabi versus the other woman? "

Okay I drew cards on that as well (see below)

1. Setting - 8 of Cups

2. Companion - The Devil

3. Above - 2 of Pentacles

4. Below - King of Wands

5. Behind - 9 of Swords

6. Ahead - 6 of Wands

7. Future Environment - 10 of Swords

8. Outer Influences - 7 Wands

9. Hopes - 7 Swords

10. Outcome - Tower

He is the King of Wands. The only possible queens in this are the 9 Swords past and the 10 swords ahead. So he has something going with a Queen Swords. The Devil card I am surmising represents the OW, and that and the center card are the only ones with cups.

The 2 7's at right are sort of "higher" purpose, calm, reflective energies, something heavenly. So that seems to connect to the Queen of Swords (hiding from him), and would say he has strong trust feelings for rockofages, and the other lady (Devil) is more, shall we say, "coming on" to him? I am just guessing here. The 8 cups at center would show this King of Wands as really searching for love, emotions, feelings. He could be having some trouble distinguishing between physical (2 pentacles above) and the more dependable wands and swords. So, if the ow is advancing to him physically, "come on baby... forget that rockofages chick.. lets have some FUN!" he may "feel" that that is love, however if it is all fun and games (devil) then the feelings are not really trustworthy.

Did that makes any sense at all? I think his feelings for rock are deeper, however there could be something that he feels for the ow that may be more physical in nature, which would not last.

The 10 swords ahead are showing him breaking out, of a pattern in thinking. My sense is that while he is away he will have plenty of time to reflect and remember what rockofages represented to him. Something deeper, that could last.

How did I know about the phonecall? I don't know anything really, I only look at the cards and share what comes to mind. That is cool though that the tarot can see things like that! That is the Tarot though, not me. Anyone can read the cards, you could easily do this too sosweetme.

Do you have a deck?

Blessings to you, I hope that helps.

astra

• Also I think the Tower card in that last question could show the collapse of his "physical" connection to love to some degree, and that will leave him in 7 land, reflective, looking at deeper purpose and path. I think this guy will be doing some serious soul-searching over the next 8 months and when he returns will be ready to start a new life with a nice lady (rockofages), build a family and get his life in order with her.

• Hi Astra! Wow your good, no I don´t have a deck, I want one but I don´t have the money to buy the one I want yet.

Well I just got a call from Gabi or rocks as you call her, she doesn´t know what to think so I will send this as mms to her phone later on. The gangmember said that T had made fun of her figure(she has a curvy body like Jennifer Lopez/Beyonce but her stomache isn´t that flat, at least what she say´s) anyways, and he also made fun of her in the way she was kissing and made her look like a slut, she tested him on sex so. But the thing is that the gm can´t remeber exactly what was said about her, blaming that he has a bad memory, however he could remeber stuff he has done for girls, like cooked a 3 dinner meal, put rose petals on the floor ect, he said alot of stuff that he has done for his X´s that just sounds to good to be true...and this gm is being kicked out of the gang to, so she should still try and stay in contact with him? Because according to the gm, T expects the other woman to wait for him because he is naive and in love with her. I don´t know and I don´t know why T hasn´t responded to her messages if he now has feelings for Gabi...I am worried about her because I know she is willing to fight for this guy and send him letters...she´s in love the poor gal.

Thanks Astra I will let her know 🙂

• Hi,

I will be honest, all the twists and turns in this drama are more than I can keep track of... do the gm's always have some challenges in relationships? I know Gabi will make the right choices! Seems like writing would be nice for her...

Blessings, these relationship situations are really involved!

astra

• Hi Astra!

yes, it´s alot of twists and turns, yesterday I was at a party with the boy and he kept on saying how he knew it wouldn´t work out with the other girl ect, but he still say´s he is in love and called/texted the other woman during the party.

Can you please see how him going to prison will affect his love/relationship with the other woman?

Yeah, Gabi will write to him starting in the end of may, however she feels stupid for doing it if he is in love with the other woman, however friends are always good to have, she has made the decision to move away for a while and will look at the apartment later today, I just hope things works out for her

• I will be honest, all the twists and turns in this drama are more than I can keep track of... do the gm's always have some challenges in relationships?

To answer your questions: Yes they do, she has one more chasing her, inviting her to the parties ect, one of them hasn´t exactly been faithful to his gf, she has been kicked out of the presidents house several times because she and the gangmember had huge problems in their relationship, so yeah they have alot of challenges when it comes to relationships.

She is still looking for a apartment, the one we looked at yesterday was in the middle of nowhere and she needs to be close to the city. I just want her to get away because she has no energy left anymore and she has to wait until wednesday for him to go away for minimum 10 months, it will be a nice break for her

• You know, I did take a look at your question yesterday about the "Can you please see how him going to prison will affect his love/relationship with the other woman?"

And it looked good too! I had the sense that whatever woman is interested in this man, can write him and I'll bet that whoever writes the most tender, heartfelt words, the most often... will be the winner here. It looked to me like this other lady was planning on writing and staying in touch with him while he is away. Rock should do the same! I don't think there is a lot to be gained by trying to figure out others though, honestly. We each have our hand full with ourselves.

I hope the apt hunting goes well... I see her getting something soon!

astra

• Hi Astra!

Hmm, well a gangmember told me today that it seems like the other woman is getting tired of T, sure T is hoping for her but she has a bf and T has had other girls even when being with her, so i don´t know anymore. But that part you wrote about him coming back and wanting to start a family seems to be true because according to the gm, he´s been talking about building his own house ect and he said it sober. So it seems like he want´s a new life, and this gm didn´t like this girl, I mean T had to beg her to come see him and he said himself at the party it doesn´t look very positive, so I don´t know if the girl will stay in touch with him or not..it doesn´t look to good then for Gabi I guess. Well we will see, maybe you can update us next month? 🙂

• By the way, how can that woman go from being the devil and only have negative cards to something positive?