Could someone please give me some insight please?

• Hello!

I met this man, who has the exact same birthday down to the year as me (which is January 4, 1985), over a year ago on Facebook. He messaged me first. At first, we really started talking and had fun talking online and also on the phone. He wanted to fly me to where he lived so he could meet me. But I of course put it off because, well, he was a stranger and I wanted to be responsible and safe. So me and him have continued to chat on Facebook and by text on and off ever since meeting each other online. Then out of the blue one afternoon a week or two ago, he texted me and told me that he was going to be working near my city and really wanted to meet me. His exact words were "The time is now." I could not have agreed more.

So a few nights ago, he and I met and man, there were SPARKS! Our chemistry was so incredibly awesome that it was scary. We are very much alike, yet have some differences as well. Before meeting him, I felt quite nervous, but as soon as I hugged him I have never felt more comfortable!

We both like each other. We always have. It was obvious that night of our first meeting one another, especially since we both said it to each other. As I was spending time with him, it was like I already knew him somehow or something. I was not nervous at all and could be myself, which is usually not how things go for me. I feel that he felt this same way too, however I could be wrong.

However, I am wondering if there could possibly be something more to this? Is this something that is going to happen slow and a serious relationship would build over time? Or is nothing going to come out of this at all? Is he just looking for a fling? Will I see him again? I have all of these questions going through my head right now. I cannot stop thinking about him.

I also have to say that while we were chatting and getting to know one another, he kept looking at me with this type of passion in his eyes and smiling as I would talk. He could not stop hugging me either! I have never had that either when meeting a man, so the whole encounter of us meeting was quite weird and incredible at the same time.

I am just curious about what anyone sees regarding this situation. It has been a VERY long time since I have felt crazy about a man like this, and especially this comfortable immediately! It is a very weird feeling for me lol! 🙂

Thank you in advance.

• Well, you have basically fallen in love with yourself. But while this guy has all your strengths, he also has all your weaknesses, so it is up to you to decide if there is enough differences here to keep you both interested for the long term.

You are both very independent types so you might not spend a lot of time together. Yet you can enjoy a frank, honest relationship together because neither of you likes flatterers, hangers-on, or parasites. This relationship however may be dependent on each person being able to go their own way, although it will also make strict demands about responsibilities that must be unflinchingly discharged, both financially and domestically.

A love affair, friendship or even marriage will likely to be built less on passion and more on mutual advantage. The biggest problem here will be selfishness, for both of you will be extremely aware of what you are getting or not getting, and neither will suffer in silence if you feel left out of the picture. Finding quiet times alone to express affection and share intimacies will be important to the relationship's spiritual growth but not essential to its longevity. Topics of interest between you often relate to new age, psychic, spiritual and religious subjects, and by pursuing these areas, the two of you may be able to repair the split between your work and personal lives. You will both have to moderate your power and career drives and be more conscious of each other. Learning the value of compromise and that kindness and sympathy are worth more than gold will be vital in this relationship. Yet it is still not seen as very likely for a long term relationship.

• Thank you SO much Captain for your helpful insight/advice! I just heard from him and we both just confessed that we really, really like each other. A LOT. So now, I will just go from there and see what will happen.

Thank you again so much for your response! 🙂