Would anyone like a reading from this 31 card oracle deck?

• can i get general reading for next few months= ? sign virgo:)

• Hi Astra ,

Thank you for the career reading. I understand It perfectly and it does give me the answer that I was looking for. It is a great reading.

Thank you so much.

• Hello dear AstraAngel!

I need your help again please.

Could you tell me please what A. thinks about me? Can i change this attitude for better? And am i really that bad as he thinks? I just don't understand myself. Thank you!

• Hi Astra, when u have time, I would like to have a reading regarding a guy friend M. we havent spoken for more than one month, before that, we had a huge argument. I wanted to know how he thinks of me these days, and if we would reconcile in the near future. any insight would be appreciated. thanks

• Hi Astra would it be possible to get a reading from this cards about my career?

• For TheCaptain,

You are so welcome on the reading, glad it seemed helpful. I would say you are certainly due something nice in a relationship considering all that you are doing to help others, including your mother! My mom is getting up there too, and I could be doing the same thing before long, although she is in good health. Like you I wonder about a relationship one day that actually works out (I have had plenty of experiences with the other kind).

For Larryrl:

Larry let me see what I can do to create a deck of these for you! I presently am a bit limited as to printing capabilities, however I could probably dash off something for you. I would just need an address to send them if possible. Or I can create a digital version (PDF) online and you could download that and cut them out. So I will look into that for you!

Best wishes!

• Hi nency, Marishkaa, Aprilca and dfrance,

I will look into these questions for all of you. My computer access is a little limited so please be patient and I will reply as soon as I can! 🙂

And you are welcome LivingaDream glad that career reading seemed to help.

• Hi Nency

Here is what I got for you in answer to your question:

can i get general reading for next few months= ?

I drew 4 cards for Sept - Dec.

Sept - The Path - September finds you mostly focused on your objectives in your life, you are spending a fair amount of time simply pondering, and considering where you want your life to go.

Oct - The Guiding Star - This seems to continue that general trend although in October you seem to be seeing something more clearly in your life direction, and are more focused on a single goal.

Nov - Bicycle built for Two - Something happens in November that is relationship related. You meet someone, or somehow you enter into a more collaborative arrangement with someone you already know. This could be a result of your "guiding star" from Oct. You seem really super happy and enjoying this partner. It is fun!

Dec - The Train! This seems to carry the partnering experience forward into December and it really picks up steam. Travel seems indicated for these two months also, as these are both wheels and motion. So friends and movement too. It is nice and seems to move your life forward in unexpected ways, new avenues to explore.

The first two cards were reversed, so that seems to emphasize the more interior work you are up to. The next two cards were upright so that is emphasizing real world, physical events that sweep you along.

Best wishes, astra

• Marishkaa

Here is your reading:

"Could you tell me please what A. thinks about me? "

I drew the Guiding Star upright, so A thinks of you as one who is following their own star. So the sense here is that this A person sees you as very focused on your solitary path and seeking your way as a single person.

"Can i change this attitude for better? "

A nice word from a friend" card = that iis a very nice, positive, helpful, kind energy so yes this seems very encouraging for this attitude change with A. You seem to be communicating with this person here and it is very nice and gentle and brings you closer to shared path work.

"And am i really that bad as he thinks? I just don't understand myself."

The "Reaching out" card seems to be very similar to the nice word card, so I do not see any bad vibes here at all. It seems the only concern is that this A sees you as sort of off in your own realm and perhaps A doesn't feel like they can be a part of your world. The sense is one of exclusion simply because you are so focused on yourself. However the next two cards seem to paint the answer to this as COMMUNICATING and sharing and that seems to rekindle/reestablish something very nice between you.

Hope that helps! 🙂 It all looks very nice to me.

• Hi Aprilca

"I would like to have a reading regarding a guy friend M. we havent spoken for more than one month, before that, we had a huge argument. I wanted to know how he thinks of me these days, and if we would reconcile in the near future. any insight would be appreciated. thanks "

I drew two cards:

Congratulations Goat

and

Guiding Star (interesting how the guiding star keeps showing up for everyone!)

The sense here is that (and this is very similar to what we saw with Marishkaa's reading. That your M person sees you as somewhat on your own path, climbing the mountain alone. I think M wanted to be a part of your path and felt somehow left out as you scale your own private heights in life.

As for reconciliation, the Guiding Star seems to emphasize your own guidance, and doesn't really seem to say "reconciliation" per se. I think the same strategy could work for you as it will work for Marishkaa, and that is by reaching out in dialogue you can help bring M back into your path work. Then they won't feel like your ship is sailing off alone, without M on board.

I want to draw one more card for you, hang on...

Hm, the Guiding Star again! So that is really being emphasized here I think the counsel here from the Universe is to stay focused on your own guidance and this reconciliation issue should take care of itself. I don't see anything adverse to reconciling it is just that your life priority right now seems to be taking care of your own business, and friend "M" can choose in their own way to reconcile at the right time. I think it is out of your hands.

best wishes.

astra

• Hi, can you do a reading for me too?

I just need clarity & truth as to what is really going on with my husband. Specifically can you tell me if he really wants it over, if there is anyone else, is his friends or family contributing to this and finally what you see as outcome and is there anything I can or should do?? There is a lot of deciet here but im not sure the extent or source or even exactly what it is.

If you can help I would be beyond grateful!

Thank you

Alisha

• Dfrance,

I looked at your question "Hi Astra would it be possible to get a reading from this cards about my career? "

I created a spread of 4 cards with specific questions and thought the results were interesting for you!

1. Where you are at in your career? The VISION card. That says your are searching, seeking, looking at career options. So research and looking upward and hope also. I think it is saying researching mostly (comparing options).

2. That you are seeking in career? The Owl card. That is a card of great inspection, analysis, comparing, seeing in the dark. Can be intellectually driven. I think you are seeking a career that is fair and balanced for your life. The Owl says "who, who?" so that can show your desire to work with people and to be a mediator somehow. Owl card relates often to justice issues which can connect to legal matters, researching, and rules and compiling information, like data management and being asked for your opinion as a part of the work.

3. An upcoming development in your career - The Investigator card. This is very similar to the Owl card, in that it pertains to study and research, and investigating something very closely. AND this card was reversed so it seems that this is coming toward you from outside. I believe you will soon be sought out, examined, considered for something like a position or an offer comes your way. Someone "out there" is looking you over and wants to either hire you or assist you in your career journey.

4. The Outcome of your career path - the SURFER! Yippie the Surfer is off and surfing to work at her career! Whatever it is looks like a lot of fun! So "fun" seems to be an important theme being discovered by you, the job could be very exhilarating, and could be near water too! So, this sounds like you go through a period where you are seeking, then study or research, then someone(s) are studying and researching YOU, and then yay! you are sliding down the waves on your surfboard having fun in this career. Play and skill seems to be a part of this career. Like, it has taken practice, however now you are ready to dive in and experience the thrill of it!

I hope that helps!

blessings, astra

• Hi Alisha

Sure thing let's take a look.

You asked:

1. I just need clarity & truth as to what is really going on with my husband?

Angels are helping card.

I think his mind is off in the clouds somehow, "angels" could be on his mind, as in other "angels" besides you. I don't think this is like angels helping him go to church or anything.

2. Specifically can you tell me if he really wants it over,

Building a future.

I think he is thinking of building a new future somehow with one of those "angels". So that would seem to imply the conclusion of one building program and the start of a new one.

3. if there is anyone else,

Congratulations Goat card.

Hmm, well this goat is definitely up to something, scaling his own mountain and sees some sort of vision at the top. I don't see a "person" here really, it seems more like a desire to simply be alone, and to venture out to build something new. I think the "field of angels" are out there for him and maybe he wants to be in a position to be open to one of them.

4. is his friends or family contributing to this?

The 'Surprises' Card. Surprises sounds like something he has been shopping for. This card shows a shopping bag. The contributing factor could be more his own research projects. Online. "Oh, wow, look at her!" The "surprise" seems to be his thing right now, I think "new" is what is helping this along.

5. finally what you see as outcome and

I drew the Surprises card again. I think the outcome of this phase is somewhat concealed, it could be a big surprise for the both of you. Surprises sounds optimistic though, as you don't exactly what it is going to be!

6. is there anything I can or should do??

The Investigator. Hire a private investigator to see what he is up to. That way you aren't left wondering.

7. There is a lot of deciet here but im not sure the extent or source or even exactly what it is.

The "Inverstigator" should be able to get to the bottom of it.

And "the Eagle" card. That is usually connected to money or work related settings. It is possible that he has something going on at the workplace? Not sure. The eagle could be his desire to fly away and be able to look the field over, for the perfect little mouse he wants to catch. I would get a PI and put your mind at rest. Use your own judgment, I have never used an investigator however something known is a lot easier to deal with that the unknown. Maybe he wants to feel young again.

And the Owl, that is justice issues and somewhat like the investigator, and the Vision card is looking at his "activities" with a good quality telescope with a night vision camera.

Good luck. And I hope this situation turns around for you! That Surprises card is really interesting though, so I would keep all options on the table, I am sure there is some sort of unexpected twist here.

Mike

• Hello AstraAngel and thank you for the good cards! Interesting, but i also had an argument with this man like Aprilca and the Guiding Star came after, probably it has something to do with the after-quarrel situation. And you are right, i also think that he sees me probably strange, don't understand me and that i can be annoying (probably too much communication from me)))

Astra, may i ask some more questions please)

What are the perspective in communication with A? If i will continue to try to talk with him, will he like it?

And what is his attitude to L. Does he like her too much, may be even loves?

• Marishkaa

Okay here are some cards to those questions.

"What are the perspective in communication with A? "

The Beach.

The Beach is a retreat, a faraway place for the two of you. A perspective with A that would be helpful is to dream with him, engage him in conversation of his dreams, expectations, even fantasies. Get him to imagine something so out of reach, so wonderful, and you will have him packing his emotional suitcase with you in mind. The idea is to encourage your highest, loftiest longings together. Ask him "if he could go anywhere, do anything, what would that be?"

If i will continue to try to talk with him, will he like it?

The Treehouse. He will like that. This card is children playing, creating their own life together, and is very much like the Beach, a playground in the palm trees, the Palm Tree House for the two of you, on that beach. So talk treehouses, and playing together. See him as if he were 6 years old, and you are five, and take his hand and be kids again.

And what is his attitude to L. Does he like her too much, may be even loves?

Moonrise. That can be a very emotional card, I think L is an emotional friend to him, and can be a mystery. You are down to earth and he loves that about you. I think he is a little afraid of the Moon rising, it makes him remember he lives in a world of too many changes. He wants simplicity with you, think children, beaches, treehouses and simplicities.

You seem very much a very sweet and innocent companion for him, I think he cares a lot more about you than you realize Marishkaa.

The next time you talk to him, ask him, "if you could play on any beach in the world, where would that be?" He will smile again, and dream again, and see you again.

I hope and wish for nice things to happen for you and A.

love, astra

• thank you a lot astra 🙂

• hi astra , if you are still reading

can you please read if i should accept to work on this upcoming trip if i am offered an opportunity to work or not ?should i come back from this trip without thinking of working there ?

thanks if you can do this for me !!

• AstraAngel, thank you very much for the warm and kind reply!

• Hi aceofcups

I did look at your questions and go the following:

"can you please read if i should accept to work on this upcoming trip if i am offered an opportunity to work or not ?"

The Kiss - YES seems to be the answer here, the kiss is a very positive sign!

"should i come back from this trip without thinking of working there ?"

The Surfer - the answer here seems to be fun and not work, so I would say you are correct, to come back from the trip without thinking of working there.

It is sorta strange though as it sounds like if you offered the chance to work there you should, other wise see it as fun without any concerns about working there. Does that make sense?

best

astra

• hi angel, thanks so much for reading. could it mean that i will be offered a job at the place i am visiting soon but the job itself will be in the country i currently am living ? i mean i will need to come back and work here if i accept this offer ?

if this is the case how will people around me react to this offer ? will it require me to travel to another city ? if yes, will my people support the idea or be repulsive about it ? what should i do about this offer in that case if they refuse to support me ?

thank you for your reading again. i am trying to figure out the scenario if i plan to accept and work on this offer. i hope you can help me !!