Would anyone like a reading from this 31 card oracle deck?

• AuntBuck,

" I would love to be in a loving committed relationship with someone where we both had the same ideals about money and home..."

Let me simply draw something and share whatever pops up...

We can also switch to the tarot to look also... this deck I am only still playing around with. So its a learning process.

Moonrise. Hmm, that is "Reflecting, pondering, emotional, mysterious, night time, a light in the dark".

and,

A nice word from a friend.

"messages, communication, friendships"

and,

Angels are helping.

"forces around you are helping you, expect guidance and direction"

When I string all that together it sounds to me like, the moonrise represents your emotional needs for a relationship, and the way your needs are met seem to emerge through friendships. Maybe your focus is on making friends first and then over time a marriage can perhaps arise from those?

It also seems like it could involve communicating, like you are involved with interacting with others, could be on your job. Like, finding a shared common interest at work, clubs, organizations, online forums.

Angels are helping seems to be encouraging you that you are being cared for by the Universe, and your life is proceeding as it should. You should expect to be guided as you go. The emphasis sees to be more on communication, direction, guidance arising from friendships you have.

I hope that gives you some ideas!

Blessings,

astra

• Hello, AstraAngel, thank you again! And if you allow please, i would like to ask again ..

Questions concerning meeting with this boy from internet.

When do you think our meeting is possible, should we meet at all?

What will be the atmosphere of our meeting ?

And what he will feel to me after he sees me in reality?

• Hello Astra,

Would love a reading.

My question is will my move work out for me?

Thank you.

• Marishkaa

These are rather specific I think I will simply share what I wrote about the card and you can see what that may suggest to you.

When do you think our meeting is possible, should we meet at all? Guiding Star - Guidance, wisdom, clarity, follow your intuition, looking up, sailing, travel by water, insight

What will be the atmosphere of our meeting ? Everything turns out for the best - Whatever is happening is for the best and all will work out!

And what he will feel to me after he sees me in reality?

A bicycle built for two - companionship, friendship, working together for fun

I hope that may spark something in you about the answers?

blessings

• Hi SmilerE

Will your move work out?

I hope so!

Everything turns out for the best = "Whatever is happening is for the best and all will work out!"

So that sounds good to me.

blessings,

astra

• Thanks Astra....my most successful relationships have been solid because of the friendship and mutual interests. Moonlight is a great time for me. I have been releasing fears, negatives, etc., and asking for positives and dreams on the night of full moons. I sometimes doubt my angels are with me but then they show me messages that prove they are with me and guiding and supporting me. It's great to get reaffirming messages from the cards Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Love and light....

• Astra, thank you for the cards! I think they are nice, and guarding star probably means summer.

Just want to ask you. What is your perception of card bicycle, i think it says more about friendship attitude than deep love feelings, passion?

• Hi AstraAngel

Beautiful cards, I agree you should consider expanding this artwork 🙂 Thanks for the offer of a reading.

I'm wondering what life has in store for me this year?

Blessings

• Thanks Astra

• Hi marishkaa

You are welcome, as for that bicycle card, I see that one very much like the 6 of cups, where two are harmonizing in their relationship, they are doing something together that requires trust, as the person in the back has to trust the person in the front (who is doing the actual guiding).

So it says blending, trust, harmony, doing things together, I think it is close friendship and how wonderful because they are seeing how well their efforts combine to achieve positive and happy results! I think the "passion" is really in the heart of the person. The "setting" of the bicycle doesn't lend itself to expressions of deepest passion that is true! (Unless they decide to head for the woods or something haha)

• Yes AstraAngel I would like a career and finances reading... Thanks

• Astra I love ur deck! What are the inspirations? I mean, how so u know what to draw?? Cool. I would like some perspective on my marriage, will I find true happiness with my husband or am I going to have to find it elsewhere? And just a generic for my career and money. Thanks u angel 🙂

• Hi amused59

I may try to create paintings from the cards, not sure. I like coming up with ideas, the rest of it I am not sure about.

"I'm wondering what life has in store for me this year?"

Okay. I'll pull 3 cards and we can let that tell the story!

Hmm, I drew The Wedding Cake, the Path and the Reaching Out card.

The Wedding Cake = "Companionship, committed relationship, desserts, something sweet, marriage"

The Path = Where you are going, the road ahead, a purpose and a plan

Reaching out = Reaching out to another in love, compassion, tenderness, communication

So.... it sounds like the year is sweet for you, has a path, (a purpose) and is involving reaching out and communication. The Wedding Cake as the first card does seem to indicate some sort of solid relationship connected with all somehow.

• Hi brightmonshine

Sure thing, let's see...

I drew the Surfer, the KISS and A Door opening.

"balanced, exhilarating, oceans, beaches, water + Love, romance, companionship, affection, can indicate *** relations + an opportunity is presented to you, something unexpected that is an exciting development!"

That all sounds like something connected to "surfing" and "kissing" leads to a door opening (finances/career).

The surfing sounds like it could be internet related, like you are really researching something out related to career.. The Kiss sounds like you discover something you love... and then out of that, a DOOR opens which carries you away into a wonderful new path of finance/career.

I think in career matters, so much is connected to how PASSIONATE (The Kiss) we are about our work. Chances are, when you find that thing you love love love to do, you will find the doors opening. it is when we aren't sure, still trying to find our place in life work/career that the doors may tend to stay shut until we "find it".

• BrightMOONshine, not brightmonshine, sri!

• Thank you , thank you I will keep researching!

• Hi LeoLight

"What are the inspirations? I mean, how so u know what to draw??"

I created these little cards over a year ago, I think they were all tapping into issues in my personal life perhaps... things from the past, growing up... it is all source material I suppose.

"I would like some perspective on my marriage, will I find true happiness with my husband or am I going to have to find it elsewhere? "

I drew:

A nice word from a friend, and Guiding Star.

That does sound to me like "finding it elsewhere".

The Phone call card is coming to you "from elsewhere" and the Guiding Star is "guiding you" to a goal. So the sense is "from friendship from outside, and guidance"

messages, communication, FRIENDSHIPS + GUIDANCE, wisdom, clarity, follow your intuition, looking up, sailing, TRAVEL by water, insight

And just a generic for my career and money.

I drew:

A nice word from a friend (again!) and THE SURFER.

So, the "nice word" again sounds like messages, communication coming to you (or from you) related to career. The Surfer sounds like the messages lead to a work that is "balanced, exhilarating, (oceans, beaches, water)"... so some place setting you love related to career.

So, I would say look for COMMUNICATION related endeavors, and that could be related to the web (surfer). Communication, connecting people together, forums, dialog, speaking. This could also be expressing that life acts upon your path with some "outside intervention" in order to open a door of finances that is exhilarating and rewarding! (Like, you get a call soon, "hey LeoLight how would you like to come work for us!" and that places you into a more surfing role in life, where you are in motion financially!)

blessings, astra

• AstraAngel, could you please post a card - everything turns out for the best? I didn't find it in other posts.

And thank you much for all you answers!

• Hi AstraAngel,

I would love it if you could do a reading for me. I'd like to know about "things on the homefront" in regards to my marriage, children, and my career.

Thanks so much,

Blessings Sharon62

• Hi AstraAngel, Thanks bunches! Sounds like it will be an interesting year....a solid relationship would be welcome addition to my blessed life!

Love & Light