Would anyone like a reading from this 31 card oracle deck?

• Dear hiighpriestess

I am certain the presence could be your guardian angel! <wink wink="">right back at cha haha....</wink>

Not sure how you feel about the angels and all, I love the feeling of spirit as lover... how nice.

Thank you so much for the request and your nice words! I appreciate you... my pleasure.

So many blessings to you!

• Hi Astra, Thanks for the quick response. I see the present stemming from the eagle--being in charge. Yes, I'm still investigating. I think it relates to the re-model of my house and building of a garage, perhaps turning into a guest or rental next to it. I'm still getting bids for the work and putting ideas together for the garage/apartment.The main focus is my house (investigator) the treehouse is prob the garage. Thanks as I can really relate and is fun. I've thought about doing the same, drawing my own cards as I'm an artist as well. Thank you. I'm glad it seems to turn-out carefree prob because I'm taking my own sweet time on it!

• Hey daliolite

That is cool about how it connects to the house remodel and all!

Thanks for the feedback. Hey you can make art of these if you want! (my sketches are very rough). I am putting this out there for anyone to do with as they please. I like open source things. You should do that though, make your own deck. Just cut up pieces of paper and start drawing things that come to mind. That's all I did.

I can look at these cards though and see my life... the treehouse, I loved treehouses when I was boy growing up in the country. You could create a whole new world up there in the trees!

Blessings Daliolite!

• Astra thank you very much for the reading. It sounds really good hoping for the best.

Thank you for all your help

• Hello, Astra, again!

This guy i think just hurts me. I told you that he like any man wants a relationship and i can't give him it right now, so i see that he is talking with another girl, it hurts me. He says that he will be with that girl who will love him and take care for him. I know it is childish, my behavior, but i can't stand to it. So i am trying now not to bother him in meeting his love, i decided to try to be without our communication for some time, cause i really need to understand what i feel.

But my question is

could you tell please

What is the outlook for our relations with him for some periods - summer , autumn 2013 and 2014 year in general. If it is too much, just this year and next, so two cards i mean.

How should i treat some negative predictions about my life with future husband?

And what kind of relations will be with my future husband (it is not a specific person), our union i mean, the climate in family?

Sorry for probably strange questions)

• some mistake - that he, like any man, wants..

• Astra, good day! May i ask one more question please about job.

My friend K just called me and told about one job position (she knew it from her friend), but she didn't know much about it. And to my mind i think it is something unreliable and not what i' d like to do. Do you think this opportunity is worth considering it?

• I'd love for you to try for me....any suggestions...insights on love and money for me?

Love and light....

• Hi marishkaa

I understand what you are probably feeling.

Here is what popped up for year 1 - Building A Future

"Nailing it together, constructive thinking, assembling things, working with others"

and for year 2 - Black Cat

"mystery, darkness as friend, your shadow side, facing a fear and loving it"

Hey, year 2 sounds kinda fun with him!

ANd you asked

"How should i treat some negative predictions about my life with future husband?"

THE INVESTIGATOR!

"Inquisitive, searching, looking for clues, examining"

And what kind of relations will be with my future husband (it is not a specific person), our union i mean, the climate in family?

The KISS!!!

"Love, romance, companionship, affection, can indicate se x ual relations"

You also asked

"May i ask one more question please about job.

My friend K just called me and told about one job position (she knew it from her friend), but she didn't know much about it. And to my mind i think it is something unreliable and not what i' d like to do. Do you think this opportunity is worth considering it?

I drew the INVESTIGATOR card again

"Inquisitive, searching, looking for clues, examining"

What does that seem to suggest to you?

Feel free to ask any questions about this marishkaa

blessings

astra

• Hi AuntBuck

Yes, I drew a couple cards to your question about any tips for love and money.

Tip #1 for LOVE

The BEACH

"Relaxation, rewards, companionship in a nice setting, love, warmth, sunshine, vacations and travel"

And

Tip #2 for MONEY

The WEDDING CAKE

"Companionship, committed relationship, desserts, something sweet, marriage"

Interesting that they both involve companionship. Could be saying that your Love life and money life are are together.

What do you think? I would like to hear your thoughts first! Then I can chime in...

Blessings

astra

• Thank you ))) So nice cards about love!

I think for year one is probably meaning the beginning of something, however it seems that year 2 indicate troubles , or probably another woman , not so encouraging (but it could really mean my fears ) (( May be could you please take one more card, to clarify what the black cat wanted to say? Is it possible?

And as i understand the investigator means to treat things suspiciously, right?It is a good card for my questions i think, like saying that i should not trust to much.

• Hey Astra - lovely deck! I know you are an artist, why not take some time to do actual paintings of each card and then get the deck PUBLISHED?! Maybe this is your door opening....

• Hi astra,

How are you? I would love a reading about what the upcoming months have in store for me.

• Sweet AstraAngel,

I was wondering if you would be able to do a reading for me about if I will have more children in the future? I have been rather curious about it lately. 🙂

Thank you,

Laci

• Watergirl

Thank you so much for that advice! You're right these could be fun as paintings. I may give that a shot. Kinda looking for a new art "theme" anyway, maybe this... I wish... i wish...

• Marishkaa

Okay, I drew the Beach.

"Relaxation, rewards, companionship in a nice setting, love, warmth, sunshine, vacations and travel"

That sounds really nice to me so I am sure the black cat is nice!

Oh the Investigator well it can mean whatever you want. I like to keep an open mind, and simply say he is very thoughtful and considers all aspects of a situation. SO I see the Inspector as really like wisdom or something. If that was my card (which it is at this moment cause we are talking about it haha), then I would say I am being encouraged to use wisdom and look at the details.

• Hi dfrance

Okay let's see...

I'll say 4 months, how is that?

1 - Guiding Star - Guidance, wisdom, clarity, follow your intuition, looking up, sailing, travel by water, insight

2 - The Kiss - Love, romance, companionship, affection, can indicate sexual relations

3 - The Beach - Relaxation, rewards, companionship in a nice setting, love, warmth, sunshine, vacations and travel

4 - Surprises - Something unexpected happens, a surprise, out of the blue, out of left field

Okay dfrance. It sounds like guidance, romance, travel or something with that romance somewhere? and then a surprise!

did you get anything else from them? I am trying not to color anything too much one way or the other, it is fascinating to me to see what other people "feel" through the symbols!

blessings

• Hobbies76

Okay, I can draw a card or two... "I was wondering if you would be able to do a reading for me about if I will have more children in the future? I have been rather curious about it lately."

This sounds like a yes - no... Let's say it like, "I was wondering if you would be able to see what the cards suggest to us as regarding having more children in the future?"

How does that sound? That keeps it more open and free for dialogue.

I drew the Robot and the Treehouse.

All I can say is that were you to have a child this would seem to suggest A BOY! 🙂

• Dear AstraAngel,

My fiance is quadriplegic and isn't sure if he wants to have more kids I think (we have four boys between us at the moment). I was just curious if we will have more kids or not. 🙂 THank you for the reading. 🙂

Laci

• Hi Astra....the Beach....definitely my favorite place and one that I always associate with summer vacations. I used to go there on the weekends with the ex-boyfriend for mini-vacations but haven't been for a while. Hoping to get there soon for a little relaxation. It's my place to rejuvenate when I'm stressed out.

Wedding Cake....hmmm....I have been thinking lately that it would be so much easier if I was married and had someone to share expenses with. I would love to be in a loving committed relationship with someone where we both had the same ideals about money and home. I've felt like I have opened myself up to meeting someone but no such luck. I just started a new job and thought maybe I would connect with someone there but again....no connections. I would like the relationship to be in a relationship and not just for the money but I also think about how much easier life would be if there was someone besides my children sharing the burden.

Any updated insights would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Love and light...