Feeling psychically stagnant

• I was curious if anyone had any advice for a little problem I'm having. After having a several strange/unique experiences, I've started to become more psychically aware. I'd like to be able to start working with my guides and angels and start creating a better relationship with them but I feel I've reached a bit of a plateau. Now I know my biggest block is my fear and I realize I do need to overcome this in order to really connect (and I'd love to know if anyone has any helpful tidbits on how you've overcome your fears). However, I don't understand why the experiences seemed to have stopped altogether / why I feel less and less connected each time I try? (Or are they happening and Im just missing something?)

I've also been wondering if I should even pursue this path at all. I mean, I've no intention of becoming a working psychic but I would like to be able to work things out for myself and possibly help out a family member or a friend or two. Any advice on how to open up?

Thanks for any and all comments 🙂

With love,

tmoe

• Tmoe, I'm not an expert, but trying too hard could be blocking your energy. The psychic experiences that you had, did they happen at the unusually stressful time, by any chance ? Sometimes when we are going through particularly challenging times, our senses become more sharpenned and we become more receptive to psychic experiences. That's what happened to me, anyway. I wouldn't worry too much, just stay open and know that you have a capacity for receiving guidance when it's really needed.

• Actually, now that I think of it, they HAD happened during times when I was feeling stressed / or just feeling low. Thank you for replying VoplySoply!