SHED SOME LIGHT ON LOVE

• I HAVE BEEN SEEING THE SAME GUY NOW FOR 5 MONTHS, I HAVE TOTALLY FALLEN FOR HIM AND WANT TO BE WITH HIM FOREVER, I HAVENT FELT LIKE THIS ABOUT ANYONE IVE BEEN WITH PREVIOUSLY, AND HE HAS BEEN OPEN ABOUT PAST RELATIONSHIPS AND THAT, BUT NOW I THINK HE HAS MET SOMEONE WHO HE MET ON INTERNET, I HAVE TRIED TALKING TO HIM AND HE SAYS HE HASNT CHEATED BUT I FOUND PICTURES OF HER LYING ON THE COUCH IN HIS HOUSE,SO HE MUST HAVE MET UP WITH HER, AND I KNOW ITS NOT AN OLD PICTURE AS HE HAS ONLY KNOWN HER AROUND SAME TIME AS IVE KNOWN HIM,I AM VERY WORRIED AS I KNOW IM GOING TO BE LEFT BROKEN HEARTED BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME AS MY FRIENDS HAVE TOLD ME TO GET RID OF HIM,BUT THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM I JUST CANT FIND STRENGTH.

• Hey LoopyL,

Are you really as loopy as your name indicates. You know full well what you need to do. Be Strong, you don't really need anyone to tell you this is not an ideal situation. I understand that love feels good, but it feels so much better when fully returned. If you are having concerns about this man, your concerns are probably correct. And knowing that you need to prepare and be ready for that which you know is coming. Nothing you can do to prevent it, and delaying it will only leave more time for further hurt. Get off the merry-go-round, the ride is broken and becoming dangerous! Never, ever look for love... love will find you! And it's out there, you just need to get out there and be receptive....

Good luck in getting up and finding the strength to make it all better... Because only YOU can!

• I could not agree more with July4thBaby.

• Yes, the pain hurts but it's not going away until you turn away. Maybe there's a clue in what he told you about past relationships. If there is, maybe you should listen or read between the lines a little--you know.