Did a reading for a friend, insight?

• Hi!

Me and my best friend are in a similar situatiion with two brothers, she asked me for help when I told her I sometimes use tarot cards, but I need a second or third opionion on this because I feel as if there is something I am missing. Astra did a crossed celtic cross reading for me so I took some of those questions and added some of my own

I first started out with pairing up the arcanas one by one, major by itself and minor by itself and putting them into order: wands, cups, swords, pentacles and major arcana on top before mixing them. I shuffle between every question.

What do u guys think about my friend and the guy?

Situation and crossing card -

Him: hanged man- king sword

Her : 6 wands-king wands

To me the hanged man is about seeing something in a different way, the king is a powerful man with a lot of power and demands, he is used to be obeyed

6 wands to me means good news and triumph, king wands is someone who is smart and gives good advices

Together: wheel of fortune

Things that are destined, sometimes good news, the wheel goes round and round

Above / below:

Him: 4 sword/the world

Her: 3 pentacles/9 wands

4 sword: empty bed, problems in the lovelife, being alone, retreat the world: a travel and changes of location

3 pentacles: knowing and things that are appreciated, 9 wands problems to solve, an attack, to gather up strenght

Together: 5 sword/9 wands

5 swords: criminal actions, loss, ruin, 9 wands- problems to solve, an attack, to gather up strenght

Past / Ahead:

Him chariot/king cups

Her 10 sword/knight pentacles

Chariot, two horses which I think represents him and his brother wanting to go different ways, however they can´t because they are joined together through the chariot

King cups, someone who is sensitive and nice, as long as you behave

10 sword to me is abandoned, loss, tears, hurt, depression, knight pentacles hard work, someone you can trust

Together: 6 pentacles/9 wands

6 pentacles: gifts, a happy time 9 wands problems to solve, an attack, to gather up strength

Future environment:

Him: temperance

To adjust and save things, to retreat

Her: Justice

Triumph of justice, control, truth

Together: Knight wands

To go away or stay away, sometimes changes of how to live

Outer Influences:

Him: 4 wands

Her: page wands

4 wands: happiness, unexpected luck

Page wands good news, a loyal lover

Together: knight sword- a knight with his sword high up ready to fight in full speed

Hopes and Dreams:

Him: 2 sword/page sword

2 sword agreement/ page sword to be let down, spies, a fake person

Her: 7 pentacles/ ace sword

7 pentacles loss of patience, ace sword exaggerated of all, the triumph of will

Together

9 pentacles/the lovers

Something goes right, success, Lovers: difficult decisions, love and attraction to make a choice

Outcome:

Him 10 sword

To be abandoned, pain, sorrow, tears

Her 2 pentacles

Obstacles and pain, re-creation and news

Together

4 sword

empty bed, problems in the lovelife, being alone, retreat the world: a travel and changes of location

Are their Path combined?

5 wands- some kind of struggle

king cups a sensitive man, a questioner

king pentacles material safety, someone responsible

ace wands birth and heritage

2 pentacles Obstacles and pain, re-creation and news

the sun I was once told this means marriage, positivness, everything that is good

ace pentacles a great possibility, changes economicly

Changes coming up

Him: wheel of fortune

Her: the hermit

Isolation, disapointment

Together:

the tower unexpected disaster

king pentacles material safety, someone responsible

king cups a sensitive man, a questioner

ace cups true love

Where are they heading?

Him the magician

Selfconfidence, being smart

Her the world

Traveling, being selfconfident, changes

Together

4 sword

empty bed, problems in the lovelife, being alone, retreat the world: a travel and changes of location

the hermit

Isolation, disapointment

10 cups

Love fullfilled

the moon

Enemies in the dark, being accused on false basics

the hanged man

To me the hanged man is about seeing something in a different way,

If my friend wants him, what must be done?

8 cups

To leave the past behind, a difficult decision

king swords

decisions that are final, someone who has a lot of power

knight wands

To go away or stay away, sometimes changes of how to live

Is he the “one” for my friend?

The hermit

Isolation, disapointment

8 wands

Acitivty and speed, great hope, happy ending, communication, messages over distance, actions and decisions that are quick

8 pentacles

Success due to hard work

3 pentacles

Knowing and rewards

Should she let go?

King cups a sensitive man, a questioner

knight pentacles

a responsible person, hard work

2 swords

Some kind of agreement

8 cups

To leave the past behind, a difficult decision

Why is the other girl in the picture?

5 pentacles

Being poor, material loss

the tower

some kind of ruin, unexpected disaster, loss, something fell apart(I know he started to date her after ending a 2 year long relationship with the girl he and everyone thought he was gonna be with for life)

the devil

something that is destined

4 pentacles

Safe assessments and gifts

the sun

marriage, positivness, everything that is good

wheel of fortune

• rockofages

I thought your reading was very detailed and shows a lot of insight on your part. I am having a little trouble understanding exactly what the situation/concern is, however that could be just me.

What did your friend gain from it?

I tend to see the cards a little differently, however we all have our opinion of such things. 5's I tend to see simply as changes (hopefully for the better) for example. However I thought all of your comments on the cards were very well articulated. Plus you show a very structured way of approaching the reading which is excellent.

I think its great!

• But what should I tell me friend, should I tell her the reading told her they are not a good match or to keep on fighting for him? It seems more to me he is destined to be with the other girl, however I can be wrong because the sun and wheel of fortune came up for my friend and her guy aswell...gaah 😛