Career all-time low

• I have gone on a very small series of professional interviews, and for whatever reason, none of them worked out. My field is specialized and it was hard to see them go but I didn't take it personally (especially as I deliberately withdrew from one of them of my own accord). Jobs in my field are rare and they are extremely competitive.

However, I recently went on an interview that required out of state travel. As I am a recent graduate with no real job (I make hardly anything at the one I do have) I spent my very last dimes on this chance, and wouldn't have if I wasn't qualified to do so.

I didn't even get a second round interview (confirmed today). The thing is, I was very optimistic about this one and while I usually put jobs out of my mind, I was sure I'd get called back as a finalist.

I don't even know what to do anymore. Friends tell me not to "let it get me down," but these are people who got jobs BEFORE leaving college and have had seamless entry into the professional world. My stress level is astronomical and my confidence is at an all time low. I KNOW I shouldn't let it get to me but with all the stress in my life it's hard not to. I've been the one on the other side of the fence before, encouraging along those very same people who actually have a healthy livelihood when I was terrified of my own future, and I just can't take their advice.

I need to know if there is any positive change in my career anytime soon. I am getting so depressed over this. I am one of the most experienced, talented, hardworking, and prepared people i know in my level in the field and I can't understand why life insists on making me work a thousand times harder for absolutely everything. The ONLY THING I want in my life is a career, through and through. And it is the one thing I cannot obtain.

• Do you know why you fail at job interviews? Have you ever gone back to ask the interviewers what made them decide against you? This could be vital information that can help you next time.

• Tarot.com recommends!

You are welcome =)))

http://visualoracle.com

.............................................................................