A question for The Captain please!

• Hi Captain,

I am a Libra (10-16-56) woman and have been 'dating' a Leo man for the past few weeks. (8-8-60) Can you please give me some insight on this man and pairing....we have such a good time when we are together and he has told me he that he rarely has felt such a strong connection with a woman before. I have not chased him, have never called or texted, just wait for him to make the moves. However, he only calls every few days, dates are always last minute and last night we were supposed to get together after our other plans but was 3 hours late in texting me, we didn't get together, and it took him almost a full 24 hours to even call and say he was sorry! I blew it off like I didn't care (I know better than to get angry or criticize a Leo) Are all Leo men like this? He is very intelligent and successful, very well read and appreciates the finer things in life. I really like him but don't want to get hurt either. Can you tell me what you feel about our relationship please!! As always, thank you so much!

• Are you sure he isn't married or seeing someone else on the side? Because I get the feeling his attention is not completely on you.

• Hmmm, that is interesting. No, I am not completely sure of that. I was chalking up the hot and cold behavior to him being a Leo. He has another home out east and is here on and off throughout the year, months at a time however, so it would be possible. I am assuming you are seeing no future for this then?

Thanks so much Captain!

• Not if he is already involved with someone else - it means he just wants an affair.