Do the numbers mean anything?

• I've been seeing the same set of numbers for 1-2 years now, mostly 1025 or 2510 (sometimes other permutations of the same digits), on digital clocks, on my computer, phone, timecode etc.

Just wondering what it means - if anything.

Thanks.

• Well, 1s and 2s are about keeping the faith and having patience, a message that things are slowly coming to fruition but that they will happen if you remain positive. 5s are a message about your thoughts creating your life and a reminder to keep steering your thinking and attitude in the direction you want. If the changes that you see forthcoming are not desired, you can stop or alter them by modifying your thoughts.

So it seems your guides are messaging you about the course of your life and your choices.

• Thanks Captain!

• Captain,

Recently I'm seeing patterns of 1 also - like 1111 or 111.

What do they mean?

Prob unrelated but I feel a shift in my life too - maybe you're able to sense the energies better than I can explain in words. Some kind of releasing, a bit more centered and a greater liking for being alone. Strangely enough, the latter is coinciding with interest/overtures from 2 men. I fear my friendliness is being misconceived as more and i'm not certain if I feel uninterested because neither is a good match or because I'm coming into a period where I want and need to be alone?

Any thoughts?

• Repeated patterns of 1 are a message to "Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The repeated 1 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts)."

One of course means yourself - 'number one' - and this seems to fit in with what you are feeling. Follow your gut feelings. You are entering into a proper relationship with yourself - after this, other relationships will flow more easily.

• Thanks Captain!