A reading for 2013 please?

• Hi, everyone...I was wondering what 2013 might hold for me and was wondering if anyone would care to do a reading? If you need my birthdate, it's 08/23/60. My b/f's birthday is 01/15/60.I guess I'm especially interested in love and finances. Thank you in advance to anyone who responds! Bright Blessings!

• DA, 2013 for you is a year of abundance and power. This is your year of harvest and, depending on the effort you put out in the past few years, your reward will be equally large. You may feel relief at this time. It may have felt like the slowness of 2012 would never end so when the energy of 2013 comes in, which brings with it advancement, social status, executive ability and more business interests, it is like an explosion. This is a year to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the bacon; however, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary. It is not the external rewards that bring you happiness but your experience of life, which you learned a great deal more about in 2012. During this year you may also discover that your relationship with power will play center stage. You may have more trouble than ever with authority, you may question it in others as well as yourself and you may find yourself at odds with others more this year, in business and in life. This is where your growth occurs – in knowing that you can either be right or be in relationship. It is time to be a little more flexible, less all knowing (it doesn’t make you weak if you don’t know all of the answers) and allow yourself to learn from others. True power is not about domination and righteousness – it is about an integration of compassion, consideration and leadership. You can be all of those things and still be effective. Money will also play a big role this year. Pay attention to your money and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money – they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined. Enjoy the fruits of all you have done in previous years. It is a great year for goal setting and attainment. It is a year for business and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. If you have not put the time and effort into your career, work or business, or have not developed an understanding of the universal laws that govern prosperity, it can be a time of financial challenge. Force, energy, and power are at your command during 2013, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

Your partner - 2013 for him will be a strong learning and teaching path, esepcially in relationships. This is a time in which he will experience much soul growth and will be called upon to give of himself, his time, his talents, and his insights. There is muchpersonal illumination to be gained. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of his year into some artistic or psychic endeavour. His intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. For your partner, 2013 will bring with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. There may be unexpected associations or unexpected break-ups for him. This year might bring him opportunities to gain prominence. He may find himself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" year for your BF!