What does this dream mean?

• I had this dream last night but I remember part. Forgive me if I misspell.

I am walking down a road, reading a book. I don't know what the book was. It is a beautiful sunny day. A cool breeze runs through the trees and grass. As I'm walking I look up and see a cloaked figure infront of me. I ask what it wants and it starts laughing at me. All of the sudden it becomes a giant shadow and attacks me. It knocks me back against a tree, the book still open in my right hand. It looks me in the eyes. It's red eyes stare at me with a choking evil. All of the sudden ever painful and horrifying memory floods back. I feel as though I am going to drown in my sorrow. I hear voices laughing at me. Telling me I'm weak and useless. That I'm nothing but a monster. All of the sudden behind the figure is see a huge mountain and centered perfectly above the mountain is a full moon. Standind atop the mountian is a wolf, framed perfectly by the mountain. The shadow lets out a roar and changes into an enormous dragon. It hurls a fireball at me. The wolf lets out a howl and the book begins to glow. It changes into a sword and blocks the fireball. The wolf howls again and in my left hand is a shield. I stand up and the wolf holws a third time and my body becomes covered in a suit af silver armor. I charge the dragon an stab it in the heart.

Then I woke up. I know it's important. But I don't have the knowledge to try and decifer what it meens. Please help me. Thanks.

• Wow Kog,

Although I don't know you, this dream is all about you. I'm suprised you can't recognize it! Are you facing some kind of challenge that you are afraid you cannot stand? The dream is trying to tell you that you have the strength within yourself to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. The shield, the sword... all tools that you possess, you simply need to summon the courage to use them.. and like in your dream, you will be victorious.

Have Courage, and faith in you and yours... Go out and Be the Victor...

• Thx for reply. I'm not good a helping myself. I've spent so much time trying to take care of others that I stopped doing things for me. The only thing is I have no idea what it is I'm supposed to do. I have so much going on and have been so down lately that I'm not sure where I should start. Maybe I've been in one place to long. I don't know.

Hopefully I can remember what it's like to be me.

• Hey we are all in that spot at one time or another... and it doesn't last long unless you want it to.. You gotta' remember... SELF must cojme first... or else nothing else is right! Not saying be selfish, but self-considerate.

The place really has nothing to do with it! Been there, still living there... but I make sure I make time for me, and my priorities.

And of course you will remember what it's like to be you... you haven't forgotten, but simply been stretched over other spaces/causes/people. I was with someone for 10 years... and when we split, I had to learn again how to be young, single, and free to mingle.. and it took time - But I did get it back!

And now that I've got it back ... it doesn't even seem that important anymore... so when you go looking for yourself, be sure you can handle what you might find... and if you can't... learn to!

YOU are ALL YOU've TRULY GOT....

Peace....

• This dream has significant spiritual meaning for you. The wolf howling 3X is symbolic to me of the cock crowing 3x when Christ was betrayed. However, you were not betrayed. You won the spiritual battle. You were not afraid. Be careful though of what you "take-in" meaning things you read, things you see (your surroundings.) Because they are not what they seem. The fact that the book transforms to help you means some kind of information you will receive that will be beneficial to you. As it helped you overcome evil and danger. You are being protected. What great news. The dragon reminds me of what St. Michael fought and was cast to Earth. A lot of religions consider St. Michael to actually be symbolic of Christ. I believe he was an archangel. This dream is a good omen.

• Thank you. I hope you're right. I have a lot of trouble seeing the good in things. I spemd a lot of time fixing bad stuff that I sometimes lose sight of the positive. Do you think the moon had any importance? I think it did simply because of how it looked in the dream. It was almost as if I could climb the mountain and touch it.

Again thanks.

• Kogenta that really is a spiritual dream. You are def going through some kind of spiritual battle. The armor and shield are the gifts you have in your spirit to overcome any negative energies that are in your way. This probably wont be the last of dreams like this one. I am assuming you have very vivid dreams to begin with. This in itself is a blessing. Keep a dream journal if you can. Also I feel that you have great spiritual gifts. maybe people come to you often for emotional support or advice. This is usually the case for people that come under any kind of spiritual attack. Stay on the path of being kind to others and whatever it is you are doing to help others. The moon usually represents emotion. The only concern I would have is that someone jealous of you could possible be doing spiritual things against you using moon majic. The book might represent the bible. Spend some time praying and meditating everyday and watch carefully after your thoughts. Fight all negativity you may be experiencing. BE careful!!! I myself have experienced strange spiritual dreams and have been under psychic attack from a terrible person who wanted to destroy me. This kind of thing should be taken very seriously. I will pray for you. God Bless you!

• Okay I read the other posts you replied to. I am very concerned about you. you are feeling lost arent you? Have you been feeling not very much like yourself? If things get worse for you I suggest you find someone who knows what they are doing spiritually. a priest or a chuch member. Honey I really think you are under attack by someone who knows you. Please do yourself and start fighting this with all your strength. Pray specifically for strength, direction, protection. Do not give in to this negativity. Please let me know how things are going for you. I am going to start praying and meditating for you immediatly.

• I meant to say do yourself a favor. lol

• KOGENTA THIS MAY HELP YOU, KING JAMES BIBLE, EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6 VS 11-18:

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Good Luck!

• Kogenta, I think the dream is trying to tell you that God is with you. Especially in your struggles. I agree that you'll probably have more spiritual dreams. Was the moon at night time or during the day. How awesome if the book glowed at night. It will light your way.

The moon (and the light thereof) is very significant because this is when the figure transforms into a dragon. I think you said it let out a roar when it saw this light. My interp is that the light is with you. God is referred to many times in the Bible as The Light (Christ also.)

The dragon is in the Book of Revelation as evil and only has a short time to live on the Earth.

• Thank you for your advice. The moon appeared during the day. yet oddly enough I don't recal there being a sun in the sky. Strange that I can still see the dream so clearly. As if it were not a dream but a memory.

I am afraid that I am also all to aware of the Biblical applications of this dream. And unfortunatly can say that although I am a Christain. God and I are not on what you would call speaking terms.

But that is my burden, So I thank you deaply for your advice. I wish you luck and God Speed.

• Thank you to everyone who has helped me out. I'm still feeling a little lost but I'm starting to see more clearly. I had not mentioned this in my origional post however as the vividness of my dreams was mentioned I think it is best I say it.

My dreams are in fact vivid. However, they are not good. Most nights I suffer from terriible nightmares. Some of witch claw at my mind fr days afterward. It is why I go two days at a time without sleep. It is also one of the reasons why I have stopped attending Church.

And so I throw myself into work, and charity, and anything else I can do to stay focused on one thing. I know the dream is a good sign. I only hope that I can find the strength to carry on. I feel much like the prodigals son. But I would rather feed the pigs than try and ask for the Father' s mercy. I am the last person who deserves God's forgivness.

But Again that is my burden to bear. So Thank you again. Peace be with you.

• Kogenta, don't be so hard on yourself, we are all our own worst enemies. The real enemy wants you to think that you are not worthy. God Loves You and forgives you no matter what you did. I am no Saint myself but know that no matter what he still loves me. Forgive Yourself and move on. Why don't you try surronding yourself in a White Light at night before bedtime, knowing nothing can touch you or bother you. Good Luck!

• Kogenta,

you can find your own answers by doing " left hand work". You have written out your dream, now ask questions. Start small ,maybe ask something about the book you were holding. Answer the questions with your left hand. Keep writing and writing and your answers will come. This has helped me in the past. Good luck

• You are undergoing a transformation of your inner self. Something about yourself which has been plaguing or hindering you is about to die, heralded by the appearance of the Reaper in your dream. The red eyes, I believe, signify your shadow or evil side, and as the appearance of the full moon above the mountain in the background suggests, you are coming around full circle to accepting and integrating both the light and dark sides of yourself. You will succeed in this quest, indicated by the suit of armour and shield (protection), the book changing to a sword (inner knowledge/weapon) and the wolf's appearance is also quite strong I feel - wolves are predators, yet this one is not out to hunt you, but rather each howl brings you another piece of protection/knowledge/weapon. This may indicate that things which usually scare you are not always the evils they first appear to be. Pretty cool.

One more thing: the shield in your left hand suggests protection of your feminine side and/or maybe you need to bring more logic into your life (this can be another meaning of the book you're reading). It's nice to live in a dream world, but real life demands one's feet be on the ground in order to function. Strive to keep an even balance between your head and heart, particularly when battling for oneself.

There was mention above that you were under some form of psychic attack, and I feel that person is quite correct, though sometimes the "attack" can come from within ourselves, so it is up to you to decipher what is causing you such fear and grief.

Take heart; you're on your way to becoming who you want and need to be in this world. My main advice to you is: feel the fear but do it anyway - you'll win in the end. Good luck 🙂

• well said Cris! ( :

• You guys are so smart!

• I was thinking about this and wanting to post some thoughts. A lot of the time having a spiritual encounter or dream doesn't necessarily mean our lives are going to get better. In my own experiences, it's God trying to show us His presence. I've had a few visions that were very spiritual in nature right before something very "trying" happened to me. It did help me to "think back" and realize that God is in fact with me. It's a guide and a blessing. Also, He will manifest as you know Him, not as I know Him. The message is usually the same, however.

You said that you feel separated from Him. My experiences from what I've seen is that His mercy endures forever.

• PS I don't mean to offend by saying Him. I usually say Yahweh, Jehovah or I AM