Aquarius Woman/ Aries Man Question

• Hi Everyone,

There is this woman, who is an Aquarius, that is a personal trainer at my company gym. We've known each other for the past couple of years. During this time she was engaged to be married. We always had a really good connection. Our conversations were amazing and we just got along real well. All the signs pointed that she was interested, but we both knew that nothing could happen because she was engaged. I was fine with this realization and was content with the relationship we had.

Recently she informed me that she is no longer engaged. She broke it off with the person she was with. Since she told me, we've talked non-stop. We communicated through, text messages, email during the work days and basically any way to talk to each other we did.

I'm very attracted to her and to me she is an amazing person. I knew it was a bit early, but I also knew that she was going through a lot. I care about her very much, so I wanted to do something nice and ask her to do something. I asked her and she gave a response that I felt was a good one, even though it wasn't the one I wanted. She told me she wasn't ready to do anything at this time, but is interested in the future.

Ever since I asked her to do something, our communication started to dwindle. I'm not really sure what to do at this moment. At times she shows she is interested and then other times she backs off or shows no interest. After reading information on Aquarius, it seems that she exhibits all the traits of an Aquarian.

I was wondering if anyone can share some knowledge on how to pursue or show feeling to an Aquarius. I'm having a hard time being there and caring, without smothering her. Which is what I think she feels I'm doing. This is not the case nor is it my intention.

The other question I had was whether, this is a way an Aquarius acts when interest is totally gone. I really want her and I to be back to our normal communication and relationship. I felt a connection with her, that I haven't felt in a long time. I really want to continue getting to know her and eventually date her. However, as I stated, I'm really at a lose on how to proceed.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Hi & Welcome, Aries1984

Just found this and wondering if you're still curious or have let this go...

Laie4

• Hi Aries

One of my best friends is an aquarius. I have known her for 20 years before she got married she sure flirted a lot but nothing serious. The guys thought she was interested in them but not.

She just loves to flirt and conversed with anyone she likes to talk to but other than its nothing serious. Aquarius women are just friendly and flirty thats about it not unless they are really interested in you then you will know because they will pursue you until they get you.

If I were you just leave it be. I think aquarius women have charms, easy to talk to and has charisma thats why people are drawn to them easily.