Hi Captain can i please have a reading? :)

• Hi Captain. Would I be able to have a reading when you have the time? My birthdate is 23/5/1985 and i was born at 6am in Aylesbury, England. I would like to know whats in the cards for me as in, will i get my dream job, what will happen to my current relationship/love life and my situational problems right now.....Thank you so much

• I don't know what your dream job or situational problems are. I can do a compatiblity reading for your relationship if you give me your partner's birthdate.

What I can tell you is that 2013 for you is all about sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection will be highlighted for you during 2013. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling your products, (including writing if you do it), or services. In general this is a magical year for relationships and it can be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed.

• my partners birthdate is 14/1/1985 born at 3am and my birthday is 23/5/1985 born at 6am

• Sorry to say, this relationship does not look very compatible for the longterm love commitment. But it does bring out your more practical side and your partner's artistic side. This is a powerful combination for working on projects together, or getting things initiated and finished. Your swiftness of mind and eclectic strengths meld well with your partner's power and purposefulness to make an unstoppable working combination.

A love relationship here will be strongly physical. Both sexual and sensuous activities will blossom. Your partner will initially find you fascinating and a real challenge to hold onto. You will benefit from his solidity, pragmatism and dependability, but may chafe at the way his work always comes first. Marriage can work out for a while, but both yours and his more personal attributes will prove mutually irritating or even disturbing to the other person. Although you can entertain your more serious partner at the end of a long hard day, he may find you too talkative and mentally frenetic for him, while his practical demands or absenteeism through working too hard may be too much for you to handle on a daily basis. His dominance may become an issue as well, though your flexibility will come in handy here. He may not however be able to keep up with your mental agility and may feel bewildered by it. He may also be plagued by an issue of not knowing where he is going or what he wants to be 'when he grows up' to the point where he has trouble making any long-term commitments at all. He can be insecure about his own desirability and may even fear love because of it. You may have problems getting very close or being emotionally intimate with him. This relationship can get stuck and be unable to move forward because of its issues.