Laie4, can you help?

• Laie4

Can you give me some help aswell?

This saturday(4 days ago) I was working(makeup artist, education ends 24th this month) and I saw this really cute guy working in the store that we were borrowing clothes from. So I walked up to him at the end of it all, gave him my number and then walked away. But the thing is that I got a feeling about him, I have never done like that before but I just feelt like I had to. I didn´t say anything else than his name and he said yeah: and then I just gave him my number because he opened the piece of paper, I thought he wanted somehting else because he came out with a piece of paper and pen after I left but that was because he needed the number of the person being responsible for the whole photoshoot.

My questions are:

Will he call me/is he single?

Did he laugh or throw my number away after I left or does he keep it in his wallet ect?

Will a sms or call lead to dating and then a relationship?

Is he interested

Will I get some help from one of the models sister? She is MUA as well and he said she could help me when I´m done witht eh education.

His name is Julios, I don´t know his birthdate but mine is 11th of august 1989,

pretty please?

Is it him or is it Tom or Bill I should focus on? All I want is to meet someone that I will have a relationship with for a long time, hopefully for the rest of my life