Reading Exchange(s)?

• Hello fellow tarot readers, 🙂

I was hoping to exchange a reading or two- question for question.

I'm going through a bit of a confusing state with love, and I would like to know what's going on.

It's an internal struggle with myself really.

So my question is: What does R signify in my life?

Your turn! 😄

Thank you so much!

--El

• Hi EltheMoth

Sounds good to me... here is your reading....

"What does R signify in my life?"

6W

CHARIOT (AC + 4W)

2P

9W

8C

KnS

3P

QC

7P

8W

I think "R" represents excitement (8W, Chariot, 2P) and an established path (4W, 6W) for you. You may have created a strong association between R and your path (4W, 6W, 9W), and identify R with ideas of advancement (chariot, 8W), excitement (8W), and a developed, mature love (QC). You could see R as the answer (KnS) for your emotional path (AC, 8C) and establishing some sort of "border" (Chariot) for your life. You could be feeling "stuck" in your life path (7P) and feel that a developed relationship with R would work (3P) into something that would set you free (8W) to find your true path (4W, 6W) - together (AC, KnS + QC).

Okay, my question:

What does D signify in my life?

thanks!

astra

• Thank you, Astra!

I’ll respond to your reading at the end.

What does D signify in my life?

Responsibility + Confidence + Negotiation

With Lilith as your Goddess card

You see D as someone that can give you strength and confidence you so yearn. You have probably tried what you can to get on their good side, but things have not worked. You may feel like D is at a higher level than you, maybe in maturity or spirituality that you do not have. They certainly excite you, but also brings fear in you (Lilith has the holy flame in her picture, and represents Scorpio) Maybe you wish you had some of that mysterious aura that D has.

I also see that D may signify a place in your life that you repeatedly come to. You decide to do something and reach for it, but you may sabotage it yourself. You stop right before the finish line. Lilith’s literal message is “take control.” D signifies control and being your own master-- doing what you truly want to do.

With regards to my Reading:

"You may have created a strong association between R and your path (4W, 6W, 9W), and identify R with ideas of advancement (chariot, 8W), excitement (8W), and a developed, mature love (QC)."

I have R for class, but I have not talked to him much or have established a friendship with him, so I’m not so sure about him. I’m really confused over my feelings for him, as I think I’m reading too much into it. But he does make my heart beat when we look at each other. : p

"You could be feeling "stuck" in your life path (7P) and feel that a developed relationship with R would work (3P) into something that would set you free (8W) to find your true path (4W, 6W) - together (AC, KnS + QC)."

Stuck in my life path with regards to love, YES. The romantic in me would love this, but the other part of me is telling me to stay away. Don’t really know what my feelings for him are, and if this is it, I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to feel this way? I don’t think he may be good for me. (laughs)

So... May I ask you for another reading, since I'm still scratching my head? Just advice as to how to deal with this.

Of course, I'll answer another question for you.

Thank you so much, Astra.

Hugs,

El

• Hi Elthemoth

Okay, as for your followup "May I ask you for another reading, since I'm still scratching my head? Just advice as to how to deal with this."

I used the Queen Cups as you and the Knight swords as him... and looked at some more cards to see what we can see for you to deal with this...

Center card - row 1 - Magician - there is no doubt that he excites you. Magic is in the air when you are around him. The card of a "house" you could be entertaining notions of inviting him to your house or a setting where you two have chance to get closer. This is mutual because this is the center card in the first row.

Card 1 top row - 10 Pentacles - the physical attraction is very strong from you to him, there is certainly some electricity when he is close to you, Your energies are blending.

Card 3 top row - Knight wands - he is very focused on a path and we will see below this the 8C so that is "growing" emotional state. He is wanting to ask you out.

Next row - Center card - 5 cups - CHANGE of the emotional energies between you. This is helping develop the magic we see above this card.

Card 1 2nd row - 7 wands - this is reflecting once again some of the 7 energy in your life - feeling a pause in your path, and it appears to be connected to your physical and emotional relationship needs (10P + 5C). So this relationship will help break that.

Card 3 2nd row - Below his KnW - 8C - this is intense "growing" love energy and is connected with path choices (KnW above) so that shows him feeling the strong need to reach out to you (KnW) in love (8C).

I am sure you two will be hanging out together before you know it. Sharing some great moments together. Under one roof. It will be nice. I see something really beautiful starting here.

I don't have any ore questions... I wouldn't know what to ask...

"What would should I ask?" Can you read that for me? I am clueless ...

• As to how to deal with this? I would send him positive thoughts when you are around him... give him something... magical... find something that you can hand him... a little note... a poem.

Write him a poem... and give that to him and you two will be together.

Tie the note with a small length of jute cord and a little twig... something of nature, beige... smile really nice when you hand it to him...

He will ask you...

"what's this?"

Just smile and walk away... that's all you have to do... he will chase you forever...

• Thank you, again, Astra.

Wow... This completely shocked me, especially that part where he’s thinking of asking me out. Don't know if I can really see this happening, or imagine myself doing (though it's the cutest thing I have ever heard!). I'm so timid... But I like these kinds of romantic gestures. Maybe it should be me doing these gestures instead of waiting on someone? I’ll see... Thank you for the advice!

Ok!

So I asked the cards what they would like to tell you:

Volcano + Reputation + Instinct

With Isis as your Goddess card

It seems like you are tired. You’re tired of always staying back or not being given enough freedom. You want to be known, and to grow closer to new friends. This is all good, but perhaps you may be reaching a bit. No, it’s not that you can’t do it, it’s that you may not be realistic. You perhaps don’t want to take the necessary ‘baby steps’ that are required, and want to go all in. Well, it may be a good idea to hold back. That dream you have where you are with a group of like minded individuals (or just one) keep it. That is your goal. You simply need to go one step at a time, with your head held high. I think that may be the key for you. Maybe it’s that you lack some confidence. You can’t make it or grow it over night. You need time, laughter, and play until you truly know you can go out and be with people.

I guess that if you fake confidence, you won’t get the people that you need in your life. You’ll be attracting other fakes. You deserve better.

I asked my Healing with the Angels cards what they would like to tell you:

Enchantment + Surrender and Release + Self-Acceptance

So it seems that there is something you are needing to let go. Thoughts or situation that has stressed you has been bothering you. Any worries, the Angels say, is time to let them go. Give them those thoughts. They are holding you back from who you really are. Perhaps you have given up on your fantasies, or your wonderful other world, and they seem to want you to get back to it. They want you to know that you are perfect the way that you are. Whether it’s a part of your body that you don’t like, or something you like but you know others don‘t, it is a part of you. Cherish that, and explore it. Good things will then come to you.

I hope this helped.

Hugs and love,

El

• Elthemoth

Just stopping by to blow you best of luck kisses

hugs and lots of love:)

• Thank you, Suramya. 🙂