Happy Valentines Day 2 Free Readings:)

• I am now a 5 year experienced reader and would like to share from time to time.

I can do two readings. I was on this forum many years ago and recall getting loads of requests.

I do want to be clear that I can only do two quality readings and have them done by this Sunday.

The quality of a reading is based on the quality of your question.

Any, whats going to happen is not a very valid question. I do not use dates of birth either due to the many contradicting factors that arise from birth dates such as sun, rising sign, life path numbers and the like.

Have a great day and look foward to creating your own destiny.

Take care,

Ariel

• Hi Ariel360,

Happy Heart's Day to you!

I would be interested to have a general reading from you in terms of love & career.. Do I need to formulate a specific question?

Thank you for the offer.

Blessings,

Arieslass

• For the fun of it, whatever you see is fine, Blessed Be.!

• If I can still count can you do one for me just whatever you pick up.

Thank You

• Happy Valentine's day to all, and to all much love!

ScorpWolf

• Hi by the time I logged in I saw these other requests!

however if your offer extends to 4 people I would love a reading on health and relationship sector.

Happy Val Day and thanks for the offer:)

• MAY I BE THE 5th one???

on my love life.

caribchic

happy V. day:)

• The first two are Arieslass and Poetic555.

Arieslass can you pick a question, one reading. Love or career. Or one question.

Poetic555 I will meditate on what is best for you to become aware of now.

• Hi ariel360, eitherr one is fine with me , whatever u can pick up. thanks.

• Hi sweetie

May i get in the line as well? If yes is my q love love love.

thank you darling

Charmed!

• Ace Cups: content emotional content emotional creativity

What is trying to be made known: 4 cups good situation but a desire for more.

What is making you feel good? What is your heart open to? What can you do to realize what you really want?

Poetic555

• Thank you! Have a blessed day, week, month, year! 🙂

• What is trying to be made known: 4 cups good situation but a desire for more.

What is making you feel good? What is your heart open to? What can you do to realize what you really want?

Poetic555

1. idk

2. Love, Peace.

3. Winning the Lottery!

Poetry....

Thanks again!

• Ok. I apologize for being late in response. I do not have internet anymore and lost my income.

Please bear with me.

• Always dear. Life today blows 4 many. Hugs Ariel n loads of wishes that u soon will b bacl on top of ur world.

NAMASTE DEAR!

• Thanks 'Charmed'. I already know that one! It is more how we are recpetive:) Thanks for the +!

Arieslass,

Career/Employment

3 Swords:Focus, Feel and Release sadness. Final point of arbitration/mediation.

"Take it tot the heart and go beyond int"

What is trying to be made heard? Ace Pentacles (seed of physical/material)

What is making you feel secure and grounded? What plan are you putting in motion?