ITCCS Says: Pope Benedict Resigned to Avoid Arrest

• Pope Benedict Resigned to Avoid Arrest, Seizure of Church Wealth by Easter

By ITCCS, itccs.org - February 13, 2013

http://itccs.org/

Diplomatic Note was issued to Vatican just prior to his resignation

New Pope and Catholic clergy face indictment and arrest as “Easter Reclamation” plan continues

A Global Media Release and Statement from The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

Brussels:

The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict’s sudden abdication to disclose the following details:

1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.

2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the “Holy See” in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.

3. A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation’s government to the Vatican’s Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned.

4. The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation’s courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global “Easter Reclamation Campaign” whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

5. It is the decision of our Tribunal and the said nation’s government to proceed with the arrest of Joseph Ratzinger upon his vacating the office of the Roman Pontiff on a charge of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy.

6. It is our further decision to proceed as well with the indictment and arrest of Joseph Ratzinger’s successor as Pope on the same charges; and to enforce the commercial lien and “Easter Reclamation Campaign” against the Roman Catholic church, as planned.

In closing, our Tribunal acknowledges that Pope Benedict’s complicity in criminal activities of the Vatican Bank (IOR) was compelling his eventual dismissal by the highest officials of the Vatican. But according to our sources, Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone forced Joseph Ratzinger’s resignation immediately, and in direct response to the diplomatic note concerning the arrest warrant that was issued to him by the said nation’s government on February 4, 2013.

We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking.

Further bulletins on the events of the Easter Reclamation Campaign will be issued by our Office this week.

Issued 13 February, 2013

12:00 am GMT

by the Brussels Central Office

• WOW! Can this really be true and WHO IS ITCCS,,,,,

• I don't see how they can charge the current pope for "crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy."

The so called bank" Vatican Bank (IOR)" problems occured long before this pope took office

and supposedly it made deals with a supposed crimiminal

This is a tactic to remove any religion from the world starting with the catholic church.

All religion has it's good and bad just like every thing else . I checked the site they do not give dates and they are not specific about the crimes. I do not see where they have legal standing (as of yet)

check out Brad Meltzer for more info on the bank scandal

Vatican

APA Style

Vatican. (2013). The History Channel website. Retrieved 5:24, February 14, 2013, from http://www.history.com/shows/brad-meltzers-decoded/episodes/decoded-season-2.

• The Federation of light says something about this too. Put everything in your heart Chakra and feel it out! Arch Angel Michael says get ready for many revelations to come out, truths must be know. Peace.

http://product.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=20118&replies=1

The thing is all true wisdom comes from inside of us, not from following any- Man/Organitzation Religious or otherwise. Your Higher Self should lead you. 🙂

• bump

• From The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild:

Those who choose to wake our doing so … yet there is a balance needed of those asleep and those not … at this time . Yet this is far too complex to go into at this point of today’s communication.

As often suggested … we ask you now to take in a few deep breaths …and ask yourselves … do you KNOW you are on the verge of breakthrough?

Blossom: Well … I just did that … and the answer was an overwhelming YES! Things are changing … TRUTHS WILL OUT. I mean The Pope has just resigned for goodness sake … have you a quick comment on that?

The Federation of Light: NO. We have a longer one! This is just the beginning of much that is to be revealed. There is a procedure to follow in order for people to be able accept the TRUTH of the lies that have been cast. This soul has not suddenly made this decision. This has been forced upon the religious group that this soul stands for. Keep your eyes and ears open … He is not to be the one and only that shall suddenly step down from a prominent position ….

And the walls came tumbling down.

Blossom: That’s it. That sentence was my nod that time is up. Thank you so much. As you know I am away in England for a month. (How I wish you could step in and transport me! ) If we manage to get together during that time … that

would be great …. If not … so be it.

The Federation of Light: Our Love and uplifting energy goes with you.

Blossom: Thank you

The Federation of Light: It goes with you all … wherever you may be. We are just a thought away.

Blossom: In Love and thanks.

• This is from Arch Angel Michael via Ron Head.

As you can see, things are beginning to break loose now. They will continue to pick up steam and, as we have told you for quite some time, will become quick enough to have you in a state of disbelief.

There will be people all around you who are unable to process what they are seeing and who will retreat into total denial. You need not spend your energies convincing anyone of anything, dear ones. Events and truth will take care of that. But understand that they will be in dire need of ears who listen, if not agree, as their seemingly entire worlds fall to pieces around them. Be not smug in your knowing. Find in yourself any tendencies to even think or feel “I told you so.”

Compassion for those who are cut loose from their moorings is what will be most needed now. Millions have known only what they have been spoon fed all their lives. They have been told that lies are truth and truths were lies. They will be hurt. They will be angry. They will want to vent their anger and frustration. Be there for them.

When they have calmed down somewhat, they will have questions. Even then, the wisest course will be to answer the questions and let them proceed at their own pace to the next question. There is no need to lecture or teach. Events will take care of that soon enough. Very quickly millions of doubters will become seekers.

At this time, while things are still in the simmering stage, continue to seek yourselves. Ah… we like that. Continue to seek your Selves. You will need that connection as never before, but also, you have never had so great an opportunity to create that connection.

EACH TO THEIR OWN PATH, I BELIEVE.