Can I please having a reading

• I would like to please have a general reading for 2013. If anybody feels like doing

it for me please. I just would like to know what you see for me in this year. My dob

July 12 1961

Thank You Illona

• I feel this year will be all about home and family for you. Domestic life and harmony will be all important. It is the home rather than anything outside it that will be your focus and you may be called upon to show responsibility and care for others in your direct or indirect family. This is a year of progress, financial growth and the likelihood of major career opportunities presenting themselves to you. Enjoy. As things start coming through you for you and the tree starts bearing fruit this year, relish in the belief that it’s going to be great and you deserve all the abundance that is coming to you. Consider taking courses or doing things that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, play a musical instrument for pleasure, or just express yourself creatively, then this is also favoured in 2013. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. There shouldn't be any great financial or career concerns. Certainly a move from home to home is likely this year.

• Hello Captain

First thing I must say to you is that I agree with you 100% that 2013 is going to be a very good year for me. You are right about home, I am really working on trying to get better energy in my home at the moment. I know you have seen me asking about "Feng Shui" because I just want something better for me and my babies. I am writing a short story for the kindle. I have never wrote before but it is something that has been in the back of my mind for a very long time and I believe this is the time for me to do it, so I am going with that feeling. I have been thinking about do things like going to the spa and just doing things that will help me balance myself this year. And that is so funny that you said something about a musical instrument because I play the piano but have not played in a while and I have been talking with my boys about getting one from Walmart for now. I really miss playing the piano it is so awesome. So their will be no worries about career because I was thinking about that too. I was just saying to a friend that I have two degrees and still do not have a job with what I when to school for. So this will be a better year with career and money. Thank you lord because my babies and I have done without for a long while and I have try so much to make it for my babies. I figured that we would have to be moving, will if that is what we have to do then so be it. That is probably why I have not put my things on the walls and have not taken all my clothes out of the boxes because I felt it was not the place for us. Thank You so much Illona

• You need to make a comfortable home for yourself wherever you are, even if it is only for a short time.