Requesting Astrangel for a reading please

• hi astrangel

hope you are doing fine . i have a confusion here can you help me sort it out please ?

i have been told that i am going to meet two men in near future , one of them will offer me work and the other one could be a romantic influence (though i am not sure yet) . one is my age and the other one is older gentleman. can you please help me understand who these two men are ? are they connected to each other /colleagues ? will i find both of them at work place ? what kind of influence both of these men have on my life ? will both of these are passing influences or for long term and helpful ? i would like to know more and in-depth about this older gentleman and what will he bring into my life and why ?

thanks so much if you can do this. this issue has to do with something very crucial in my life , that is my career and financial stability that i need to maintain and raise in order to survive in this world. i would appreciate any help that you can come up with . thanks so much once again .

• Hi hiighpriestess

I am fine thanks for asking.

I am looking at your situation and questions now...

I did a "relationship" reading on you and these two gentlemen. I can see pretty clearly who is who.

The 5 cards to the upper left represent "Man A" and the 5 cards upper right represent "Man B"

The 5 cards below show you.

So then we can see the congruences very easily and tell who is who.

So, here is an overview.

Man "A" is a work/career help for you. A younger gentlemen, your age. It is also that whatever his "offering" is to you, seems to be a strong job of some sort, something of the intellectual realm, as he has a 6 swords, and you have a 2 and 3 swords. His WANDS (Knight and Page) match to your 2 swords in hand and a 3 swords below you. So it seems like this WORK that he brings you is related to something of a deeper psychological nature, which has been a deep concern for you. He is the Page/Knight Wands/

Man "B" is the older gentleman, and is the King of Wands. He is the love relationship. His has Justice in his heart, (so he has dealt with some deep issue that was an injustice in his life, leaving him very open to you. You also have a similar injustice of some sort, it has affected your steps in life. So when you two meet there will be resonance because of that and he offers you a place. He also has something work related, so it could be that both are at the same place of work. He is the Ace of Pentacles extended to you as the other gentleman is offering you a JOB. It is almost like this man is saying, "Here, I will help you too!".

He has the MOON under his feet, so he relates to your path emotionally. So the things in life that you have experienced, he will understand deeply and feel what you feel. His cups are 6, which are very tender, gentle, and these relate to your 9 cups WISH for the kind of love that he provides. Your heart has also been prepared for him (3 wands in you) which answer to him as the king wands (3 wands also).

Now, to your questions...

one is my age and the other one is older gentleman. can you please help me understand who these two men are ? Man A is the younger, (I can't tell that he is your age or not, but he is younger for sure). Man B is older.

are they connected to each other /colleagues ?

I don't see that they work at the same place. There is some slight connection of finances, however Man A is the one offering you the job. Man B seems to be offering you gifts more than a job.

will i find both of them at work place ?

Not getting much on that question.

what kind of influence both of these men have on my life ?

Man A brings $$ and work to you, and assists you in your path, and helps you focus on your work career. He is very astute in his field. This man is at the top of his game.

Man B brings love for sure, and it is a love you have wished for (9 + 10 cups). His influence seems to be love, relationship, helping you to heal from something very painful that was a part of your path, and has stuck around, and you will relax with him. There is much laughter with him. Cartoons! He is nut for Christmas, and his name could be something like Noel, or Noah. Also other name possibilities could be Lou(is), Nicholas. Something with an "O" in the middle of the name. He could be connected to the law profession in some way, and perhaps there was a legal issue connected to that 3 swords in your path that he can help you with. He is wealthy I believe. "Loot" is in his name. Loony! He is a character! A cut up! He will have you smiling when you feel low, laughing when you are blue, giggling when you are going through something. He likes cartoon shows, you two will be in bed together watching Sat morning funnies.

will both of these are passing influences or for long term and helpful ?

I think Man A is a somewhat passing influence. He brings the job and then he skidaddles. The Romance Man B older gentlemen is along for the duration... Moon, Justice, (he has major arcana none in Man A) which are both VERY enduring and constant influences.

i would like to know more and in-depth about this older gentleman and what will he bring into my life and why ? Man B is bringing LOVE and HEALING because he understands you, and what you have been through. He relates to you and he understands the INJUSTICES of life and can help you settle that. He is very emotional and yet this is a part of his path and it comes and goes. It makes him able to connect to you deeply. Because you have also battled and dealt with emotional issues greatly. He speaks directly into your heart. He is all about path and that is something you are wanting so much. So when he speaks it answers path questions you have longed to know. You see him from the back at first, and then he turns around.

You know.. I think these two men ARE working together, because man A has the two younger wands (Page and Knight) and Man B has the older Wand (King) and he is in management. Man B is lower on the totem pole and offers you the job. So there IS a very strong connection with PATH and these two men, I just now saw that.

Some name and key words for Man A (the job man) are

Lucas

Sylvester

Vic or Victor

Sylver , Steve is also a possibility

the WORK he provides has something to do with "VS" so something visual, seeing. V's...

Man A needs a shave. 🙂

Dear Hiighpriestess, I hope that helps!

Love and blessings,

Astra

• Hiighpriestess

I also wanted to look at a celtic cross for you to see about timing and when the men will appear.

It looks like the Job offer is going to happen very soon if not immediately, that is congruent with Man A. (6 pentacles above). SO this is in the works FAST. Be expecting something any day now financially/career/work. The Lovers beneath you is steps leading to Man B.

Man B shows in your near future environment, (Justice) and something happens soon that crosses your path with him. You will know it is "him" when you meet. The connection will be around something you two have shred and there will be some discussion about that, a kindred sort of spirit. Then, this 7 wands is a pause after that. so you will meet... and then it will be silent for a while, and then out of nowhere he returns, (Fool) and that is understood in dialogue (King Swords). So there is communication with him right away around the justice energy and that will lead into love.

So, the job first, then the older man, all in the same place it looks like.

Magician (beth, house) soon, that is where you are heading shortly. There is a house, business, you will be invited to a place of work, that is where the offer is presented (from the younger Man A) and where you will see the older love interest from the back and then he turns...

So you are on path and loooking good for much nice things very soon......

• PAcific Gas (and) Lectric

FABulous

• hey astra

once again i am mesmerized by the way you come across with your readings . very well put together and in depth. thank you so much for reading darling. i am kind of able to differentiate and see clearly one from another . now that i have some information about them i have few follow questions to confirm my concerns .i'll write them down for you . if you get time to do these i would be happy to hear once gain .

1. my first concern is work . you have written that it would be of some deep psychological nature and "VS" is something you sensed from the nature of this job.

now i have some information also about this mystery work i will be doing but all of it is in pieces and i have tried hard but i am not able to find the links. the information that you provided me with has somehow given me some clue (i think so) .

all i know is this work will involve children , justice , finding out "hidden truth" and law , and helping in resurrecting the lives of those who have lost hope in life and have gone through some kind of trajedy in life. also i was told once that whoever offers me this job would be very hesitant to offer me it because he will think that i might find it bad/disgusting/something i wouldn't want to try at all.....but i will find my dream job through this project/offer..it is something i am supposed to do in this lifetime, a talent that i possess from past lives. i swear i couldn't link it all together and you don't know how hard i have tried to figure out what is it that i will be doing professionally . i just knew it in my heart that it involves LAW and that i have to stand for justice and fight for it.

now if i try to link it all together , i believe that the kind of work it could be is fighting for the rights of children who are sexually abused and doing it with the help of law ? i have no background in law but everytime i ask a question about my career people say that it will be something entirely different from the kind of education/work experience i have.

1.now can you confirm it for me ? that i will work and fight for justice in distant future ?

2. it could also be a possibility that this younger man offers me a job that is intellectual but boring :))) and through this job i get aquainted with this older man and he offers me another job in the field of justice/law ?

3. if #2 is the case i would like to know why will he offer me this job ?

4. how will i grow professionally in this job (i have a feeling i will do it , i feel it so strong within me) ?

5. will i be able to take care of my expenses well when i am working with this younger male ?

6. how do you see my financial situation changing in coming years ? will it get better or i will get stuck for long and won't earn much ?

7. will i need to travel a lot in this LAW job ?

i'll convey your message to man A that he needs to shave 🙂 when i meet him :)))))

i am trying to figure out who he is . i am supposed to be knowing him already .

i actually feel lucky to have gotten this reading from you today , it seems i found something precious that i have been looking for for soooo soooo long . thank you soooooo much for reading for me my friend. you are an amazing reader , no wonder people keep coming back to you and it's because of the gift you possess.

love love love

hiighpriestess

• oh i forgot to add

1. do you mean i will meet man B at the same place

where man A will offer me work ?

or where i will be working with man A already and man B appears one day?

2. i know i will be going to some place shortly , could be my parents ,it could be some health issue one of them will have shortly ( that's what i think) and this is the place where man A will offer me job . can you please confirm it for me ? i have a feeling i will not get this job offer in the country i am in currently.

thanks dear

• Dear Hiighpriestess

Hey, glad to hear that the reading is helping... I think it is very cool that you are "piecing" things together from different sources, that shows you are really tuned in and listening to life's messages for you. That is awesome... so yeah I will keep trying to share what I see and you can determine how it all fits...

1. Your question about this "will you work/fight for justice in n/d future" I have Knight Wands, 7 Cups and Moon... that is LUQ keys... It is leading with a strong focus on path, so that seems a yes to a this question. The focus is on this 7 energy of emotions and the Moon, which is very intense, kind of dark emotionally. So it is a broad range of emotional "issues" I think. 7 is sorta the mildest, and the Moon is the most intense. so a a wide "range" of emotional concerns with this path. So it does seem to lend credence to your supposition that you are involved with helping others (children? the 7 can be a child like innocent sort of energy) and the range of issues is quite wide.

I will be honest, I don't get a strong "justice" energy from these 3 cards though... no swords, nothing that feels intellectual. Justice requires a strong intellectual component so it could simply be that you personally are not handling the case work (legally) however you could be supporting and helping the (client) with their emotional healing. THat could still play into serving justice however it could be that there is another who is handling that part, like a lawyer or something.

It is interesting that we saw "Justice" at the heart of Man B, so I wonder that there is something there, like you connect with an atttorney in this field? And it is more than work too, if you see what mean...

2. You asked about this man a... "this younger man offers me a job that is intellectual but boring :))) and through this job i get aquainted with this older man and he offers me another job in the field of justice/law ?"

I drew a Knight Swords, 5 wands, and 9 cups. So this seems to be a strong intellectual path for sure. Intellectual and maybe not boring (the 5 wands seems to be saying to change something about what exactly this path is, it is not boring perhaps) and the 9 cups is the strongest possible happiness/wish energy. So intellectual yes, boring? I don't think so, it looks super happy and fulfilling from this!

Also, yes the 5 wands is sort of a "transition" energy so yes it could be passing you over to the next person, (links to him through the emotional 9 cups) so that would seem to be a dramatic change from the first younger man (the Tarot seems to want to identify him with page/knights) and then to the emotional (work?) with the second (older) King wands gentleman.

(NEK are the keys to those 3 cards)

3. if #2 is the case i would like to know why will he offer me this job ?

5 of Swords, the Devil (ayin) and 4 Pentacles... hmmm... 5 of Swords are change of mind, intellectual adjustments about something... Devil is all theatre and drama and can be illusions that can be torture or pleasure... and the 4 of pentacles is very early established energy of finances. So, it would seem that there is a change of mind about something, that opens up an opportunity that is a position. The Devil is "eye" (ayin) and we got that VS, remember? So visual, something visual opens up and it is a position (4 Pentacles). I want to say this is a "visual" job of some sort... like design? Something seen, design, setting decoration, theatre, props, interior decorating, maybe even retail product design/setting// I am fishing here. The "Why" seems to be because somewhere in the background there has been a change of mind about something that creates the position for you is what I get.

(Keys are GOT)

4." how will i grow professionally in this job (i have a feeling i will do it , i feel it so strong within me) ?"

Magician , 5 of Cups, 4 of Swords - So this is Magician, (beth, house) and that is the only card with all of the suits in it, so it seems very playful to me, and lighthearted, and fun. Changes your feelings about work! You may have seen work as a (boring) means to an end, and this new job shows you that work can be very fun involving and emotionally satisfying. Then the 4 swords is very stable (although young) intellectual energy, shows a deepening of your intellectual powers. So it is like, FUN... you change emotionally about the work... and it results in some very stable and quiet, calm intellectual growth for you.

(Keys are BSF)

5. "will i be able to take care of my expenses well when i am working with this younger male ?"

4 of Cups, 3 of Swords, and the Page of Cups... hmmm again... no Pentacles at all... interesting...

emotional stability, intellectual planning, emotional risk taking... honestly I don't see a lot of $$$ in these cards... these are all inner development energies. Emotionally stable, and a somewhat intense intellectual atmosphere near a risk emotionally. I want to say that this is leading to the "growth" of intellectual which leads into more later... 9 cups... so it may not be a gigantic money maker, seems like a stepping stone somehow though... definately has a lot of feeling involved though, and 4 cups can be very very comfy and nice... so in that sense it seems that your finances are not a concern then, like they aren't even needed to be thought about? So seen in that way it feels like the financial part is taken care of "for you" so that you can simply do the work you love (4/Page cups).

(Keys are REY)

6. how do you see my financial situation changing in coming years ? will it get better or i will get stuck for long and won't earn much ?

Temperance, 9 of Pentacles (yay!) and 8 Wands - WOw this looks like a great projection for future income! Even the Temperance card has 2 pentacles in it, so that is income very very soon. (Possible move too though that could be a move into a new job setting). This is "prop" or support in the Hebrew keys, so that is FOUNDATION leading to 9 Pentacles which is the very BEST card you could see for PERSONAL FINANCIAL REWARD and abundance! Then the 8 of Wands is tacked on the end to say speed up the time frame, this is not "years" this is like days/weeks/ not that long... it will get better very quick... nothing stuck here with an 8 wands!... Temperance is showing some back and forth gentle income, I think it starts off very soon with "something" that gets you moving in your new career path, and that very soon opens into this other thing (with Man B, justice?) that leads also rapidly into the 9P realm, very good $$$.)

(Keys are S (samekh), YH, SYH)

7. "will i need to travel a lot in this LAW job ?"

7 Pentacles, 7 Swords, 10 Wands - 7's are not motion at all... very calm, resting, higher divine sort of numbers, so no movement. Though the 10 wands does seem to show a "decision" of path or a crossroads down the road that could be a change of location. Maybe. None of this feels like motion to me that much. Especially the 77 combination, that is very ethereal and transcendent placement... 10 wands feels very old path energy... I think this is showing whatever you do has you very settled into an atmosphere that you develop without having to be traveling a lot "job related". Doesn't men you can't travel OFTEN for vacations and all that fun stuff though! 🙂

interesting that this is question 7 and then 7,7... 777 is a very mystical angel number and connected to highest purpose, so there is something nice here for sure, I just can't say travel per se. Could be sorta hidden too. 7's are like that secrets and higher will and all that.

(Keys are W I J )

Then you asked

"1. do you mean i will meet man B at the same place

where man A will offer me work ?

or where i will be working with man A already and man B appears one day?"

I did have a sense that these two men were connected somehow... man A (P/Kn wands) and man b (King Wands).

Emperor, 4 Cups, Queen Wands... Window, stable emotions, Mature path (you).

Yes I think both of these men work in the same place. you can see it in the Emperor card, it has the Page and Knight of Wands in it, and the single A pentacle in the center, so that is going back to these two men SHARING a pentacle - work setting. The King Wands is also in this card although his center wand has been replaced by the Ace Pentacle.

The 4 of Cups is going back to Question 5 about your expenses being taken care of and the younger person. So again the Tarot is emphasizing the younger man first, and then the King Wands after, same place though I believe. The Queen of Wands seems to be you, what the Emperor "window" sees, I think the King Wand "see you" first through a window while you are interviewing or meeting with man a. Like you are in his office and Man B walks past and sees you and is like "Woah... who is that!" 🙂

(Keys here are H (heh), RM... so this could be an "HR" mtg is what I see... maybe man A is HR dept and offers you this position is sorta what could be developing).

"2. i know i will be going to some place shortly , could be my parents ,it could be some health issue one of them will have shortly ( that's what i think) and this is the place where man A will offer me job . can you please confirm it for me ? i have a feeling i will not get this job offer in the country i am in currently.":

I drew the Hanged Man, Queen of Cups, Knight of Cups... none of these look like movement cards to me, especially the Hanged Man, he is going nowhere, just waiting. The Queen is also seated she is not in motion. The Knight of Cups is in motion though, although this could as well be a motion of heart or something, None of these cards feel like a physical move honestly. Maybe... later... with the Knight of Cups but even that seems slow... cups are not motion, if we had seen Knight pent or wands would say maybe relocation. So you "feel" you will not the job where you are now, that is interesting.

Keys are M (mem), A, L... MAL... you are moving to the Mall haha....)

We should pause on that note Hiighpriestess and give you some time to process all this. 🙂

Love and light

• hi astraangel , thank you so much for in-depth insight once again . this is a lot of information. actually i started picking up this information in pieces a while wgo when i used to meditate a lot and i started having clairvoyant experiences. i felt about these two men, finding work, seeing scale in visions and children and people crying. then i started enquiring about such information from the readers and started picking up information that was resonating with what i saw in those visions .

i had also felt deception or something that will make me regret over something.

i was under the impression that one of these guys might not be a good influence and i was thinking it could be younger male. but now i believe it's older male ,because i seem to be enjoying the time/work with this younger man. i need to solve this mystery, i am amazed how these readings have revealed so much to me that i wasn't aware of before.

i have lots of concerns already.

1. could it be that these two men plot together to create a position that i will have no choice but to fill up to keep going ?

2. if so will man B plot it ? to bring me under his wing ?

3. or will he genuinely find my work promising and good enough to give me better opportunity ?

4. i am still wondering what kind of work i will be doing with both these men ? and both these works seem to be so different from one another . i really want to explore the second job that i will be working under B .

5. what will be man B's true intentions towards me ? and will i regret working with him?

6. what did the ***** thing pop up in this reading if it doesn't concern the nature of work? does it mean something will develop there ?

7. i can do without the love he is bringing , nothing happened to me in all these years without love so why will i need it now ?

8. and i have a bf already what will happen to him ? and the relationship with him ?

9. how will my career impact my personal life with my bf ?

all these questions have plagued me with various thoughts . i hope i could get some clarity for what life has got to offer me next and why ?!

thank you so much for all your help astra , i cannot pay you back ever for all your help really !!!! all i wish is good health and fulfilled dreams for you ...many blessings !!!

love

hiighpriestess

• Dear hiighpriestess

Okay, let's see about your followup questions... I will simply draw 3 cards to each point and share what seems to be suggesting...

1. could it be that these two men plot together to create a position that i will have no choice but to fill up to keep going ?

I drew the 6 Cups, Queen Cups (must be you) and the 8 Swords. I see this as very helpful energies... the 6 cups is a very nice emotional situation, you are emotionally mature and in this case the 8 swords simply mean "expansive" intellect. 8's are very rich and expanding, like Jupiter. This feels like they do create a job for you, and it is somehow of a very profound intellectual nature - connecting to your work which must be of that emotional maturity... so maybe the 8S is the justice energy coming in again?

2. if so will man B plot it ? to bring me under his wing ?

No, this is something the Universe "plots" for you... judgment, 3 swords, 8 cups, Universe (fell out). This is serious, and then 8 emotional, and Universe... all seems to say that the Universe is working through several if not all to land you in this path... this question and answer has jumbled energies in it hard to decode.

3. or will he genuinely find my work promising and good enough to give me better opportunity ?

Ace of Swords, 10 of Swords, and Wheel - YES this seems to be the case. YES.

4. i am still wondering what kind of work i will be doing with both these men ? and both these works seem to be so different from one another . i really want to explore the second job that i will be working under B .

King Cups (man A) 2 Pentacles and 5 Cups (Man B)...

this all has an emotional energy, and the "common" link between is affirming materially, balance on a physical level. I want to say that A gives you the job and B is somehow involved with adjusting, editing, or helping you in whatever the practical expression is (2 pentacles). A seems more like your boss for some reason... while B is more like your partner, though A seems to work under B in the hierarchy. It is an interesting scenario... almost like you are hired by a VP and then the CEO takes you under your wing to work with you on some projects... while you still answer to the veep. It is pretty wild! Fun it sounds like.

5. what will be man B's true intentions towards me ? and will i regret working with him?

Devil... 9 of Swords... 4 of Wands... I will let you interpret that for yourself. Two ways this could go... the drama way and the rational way. Rationally? The intentions are to SEE (devil) that a smart and effective solution is found in this job. That is the rational way to interpret the cards. The other way is to say he is a Devil in Disguise who wants to bed you! Ha ha... I guess it all depends 🙂

6. what did the ***** thing pop up in this reading if it doesn't concern the nature of work? does it mean something will develop there ?

For some reason this forum blanks out the word "vi s u a l " so that was what the *** meant. The work does seem to have a strong "seeing" aspect to it, like seeing a situation, seeing into a situation, seeing what is going on... that sort of thing... you know this thought just popped into my head... what about some sort of work where it is your psychic talents that are utilized by law enforcement (justice) to "see" into these se x abuse cases or whatever is going on with the children? I am fishing here... but that "seeing" is strong with your work somehow... you are hired to "look into things" for a justice or legal man/company... did that help?

7. i can do without the love he is bringing , nothing happened to me in all these years without love so why will i need it now ?

3 of Pentacles, 2 of CUps, 3 of Wands. Hmm, well 2 of cups says that it is really nice, like a very tender and mutually satisfying love relationship. The King is him, very physical so the love he brings to you could unearth some physical aspect of relationship you have wanted. The 3 of Wands is shared path, developing path energies, seems you would have a 3 level path with him which is growing together in a path. Maybe you split off with him and develop your own business or something.

8. and i have a bf already what will happen to him ? and the relationship with him ?

5 of Pentacles (changes physical), Knight of Wands (his own path focus) 2 of Swords (affirming intellectually). This does seem to add up to him eventually changing in some physical way with you, some sort of path opens up to him that is a very 2 energy intellect thing. A new job maybe, not sure on this one, but it does look like he is off an galloping toward something ...thinking.... and the 5P preceding is telling of a physical CHANGE with him, so that could be some distance.

9. how will my career impact my personal life with my bf ?

5 Wands, 10 Pentacles, 2 of Cups - So yes, again we see the CHANGE of path this time, and it seems to make a BIG physical impact and seems to also affect the relationship. It could become a more long distance relationship, there is a major change physically, and he as the Knight of Wands is also off and focused on is own 5P changes. Seeing the 5's and knight and pentacles does seem to say expect some sort of physical, home, place change with this relationship eventually.

Hey I hope that helped in some way hiighpriestess! I can tell you are really trying to put these pieces together. Let me know if you need anything else... and THANK YOU for your kindness of words my way, I can use all the good wishes I can find! Thanks.....

blessings,

astra

• Oh, question 7 should have read the KING of Pentacles not the 3 of Pentacles. although in this deck they are both 3 pentacles on the card (oriented differently).

• so this job/profession has some connection with relocation :)) i had told you that i feel it :)) you see major physical change in the relationship with my bf and that is only possible if i go to another city for work. there could be no other reason i will do that. and since i am in need of work and have been struggling for months to find myself a decent job i could very well insist and ready to move away if i have to , right ?

and there is a vibe from this man B already that i somehow don't like . certain things have started making sense to me after all these readings , you are awesome and soooo very helpful 🙂 i have more follow ups

1. what should i do about man B ? should i invest in him ? what will it bring to me , a) personally b) professionally , if i invest in him ? will i be working for long with him ? how long if i there is a time frame ?

2. if i move away from my bf , will we get back together again ? how, if yes ?

or could it be that i wouldn't want to come back again as i have gone through a lot of struggle with him in the past . if i have a stable job i wouldn't want to quit it for anything.

3. do you think there is a possibility of break up between us because of what i wrote above ? like break up for life ?

4. and i have a weird question here : do you see me using intuition in the kind of career /work i will be involved in ? like tarot reading or something else that requires good intuition and connection to another realm ? i can see my intuition getting clearer and stronger, i keep experiencing things that i have seen in visions/dreams . i really am curious if i will choose to do something professionally that will call upon the use of intuition/clairvoyance in any way ? like tarot reading ? or something of this sort ?

i am loving interacting with you . it feels great to be able to talk and discuss about issues that are so important and getting to understanding them at the same time through these readings. you truly are a great help and a very generous reader . thank you so much being the way you are .

love

hiighpriestess

• Dear hiighpriestess

Very good, I am happy that you are getting something helpful here with your questions!

I will go through your questions in order, I have to run out and pick up my son from school so this may be sorta brief... however I am really thinking about you and your situation..

1. 3 of Pentacles. hiighpriestess that is as honest and straightforward a work card as you are going to get. I would encourage your to put away any thoughts of vibes that don't work for you... this is THE card of work, of employment of happy labors. THIS man is making a POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION to your career! So to answer your questions, I would say

Yes, embrace a positive future with him

Yes invest

It will bring WORK and INCOME first and foremost, then...JUSTICE. SO this is a justice issue somehow connecting you two... DEATH and then 6 OF CUPS.. so this is a justice-death situation and then... very sweet 6 cups. The "death" energy is simply transformation, like the tower card only more internal and showing transformation at the same time. So this work you do with him is justice and transformative, VERY deep connection around something, ministry of helps, love, something. You mention children, they show in the Death card. maybe wounded little ones as you mentioned that you will be aiding?... with him... whatever this is, is serious business I think, or at least it is a work of transformation... that Justice card keeps turning up with him (man b).

Working long? Justice is l-o-o-o-n-g energies... the wheels of justice turn very slowly and grind very smalll... so yes I would say an extended tenure. Time frame? What is the longest court case in history? At least that long... I want to say perpetually... I don't have a number of years or anything.long time.

2. if i move away from my bf , will we get back together again ?

10 of Cups yes, certainly.

how, if yes ?

Hanged Man... mem... water... reflection...

I think you will go to him at some point there could be a change of heart and it takes some distance... you venture to him, I think a lot of communicating though (knight of swords... distance makes the heart grow fonder sort of thing...)

or could it be that i wouldn't want to come back again as i have gone through a lot of struggle with him in the past . if i have a stable job i wouldn't want to quit it for anything.

It does seem like some reflection time for the both of you however it seems to end very well, 10 cups that is very deep passion...

3. do you think there is a possibility of break up between us because of what i wrote above ? like break up for life ?

I don't see anything "for life".

10 wands - that is very intense established path, so your path is very connected... amazingly so. I would not let past struggles shape future expectations. Page of Wands. That seems to say, the 10 path closes with him and then the page begins again in something new with him. This will be unexpected and a much deeper and beautiful path (10 cups) this will be preceded by much dialogue long distance I think (Kn Wands).

4. and i have a weird question here : do you see me using intuition in the kind of career /work i will be involved in ?

Universe card... and you are playing with the cards... 🙂 yes, I would say yes, Tarot I am guessing...

like tarot reading or something else that requires good intuition and connection to another realm ?

2 wands - yes to all this... Tarot... maybe Runes... you like the Runes? They are beautiful... you can make Runes from popsickle sticks... anything... you pick up everything hiighpriestess... you can glance at the moon and see whole books... you see the wrinkles on a man's face and see his whole life... a leaf blows across your path and you feel the whole of heaven moving through you...

I know that whatever you use will work for you...

8 of pentacles so it is definitely connected to employment or some sort of steady work.

What about law enforcement where they sometimes use someone to gather information about leads and such... psychics are used that way right? I had never seriously thought about it however it seems pretty straightforward to help in that way... you are already seeing the visions and gathering impressions I would imagine you would be very gifted in that.

"i can see my intuition getting clearer and stronger, i keep experiencing things that i have seen in visions/dreams . i really am curious if i will choose to do something professionally that will call upon the use of intuition/clairvoyance in any way ? like tarot reading ? or something of this sort ?"

We keep seeing justice... and I think law.. and courts and something like that... well I just drew your card... so I think we are warm... 🙂

Ace of Wands... yep... pretty warm....

Ace of Swords... someone turned up the thermostat haha...

Yes we are on the right track for you for sure... something I bet in law enforcement, could be tracking down kidnapped children? Something... it will become apparent I know.. you are on a nice path. You are really seeking... that is intense... you would be so good at a work like that. Like a bloodhound. Give you the scent of a situation and they couldn't stop you from arriving at an answer... you love to turn over stones, rocks... you are a seeker for sure...

I hope something in there helped? I like reading for you. you strike me as a "dot connector" my brain is wired that way too I think... you see one thing... you remember something else... you hear someone, say a word... and that reminds you of this other thing... and then you sort of just float off... one of these days hiighpriestess we are going to float off and they won't find us...

...on the back side of Neptune.. where it is cold... and very dark... 🙂 dark as night... like forever nights... swimming in the depths of ancient of days... and nights... and sighs... and...

...love and blessings,

astra

• i haven't met anyone who can put things across better than you do ..i love every word of what you write and the way you write it . we'll float away some day how true :))))

i think we are doing a great job here nailing down what has been hiding and bringing about information that is necessary to know and quite a revelation i must say. i never thought about working for Law. but somehow i have always gotten attracted to law people, the idea of service to humanity, solving things and bringing about solutions , hmm.. if it happens that i get an offer to work with any such group that serves LAW you will be the first person i am going to break this news to :))

as for my relationship with my bf i do need to get away so that we can have time to think of what we want from life together and how we want to go about it. but he is a drama queen :)) so i am sure he is going to create huge fuss over it unless it is bringing money so that he can motivation in the idea of us living apart :))

so my next set of questions are :

1. will he be supportive of me accepting the offer and relocate (if i have to) or he will create fuss and give me ultimatum ? he gives me ultimatums to leave over small things ,so am wondering how will he react to this decision of mine ?

2. also another difficulty i will face with my parents . they wouldn't want me to leave my bf for work and go somewhere else . how will they react ? and what will be the eventual outcome of it ?

3. there will be a huge drama (i guess) over the kind of work it is . so if it involves police or investigation everyone will say NO right away. i am dependent financially on them so i cannot just leave them behind and take the offer and run away unless it is bringing me good salary so i can sustain on my own ... as you know it takes time to get financial stability when your career has just taken off.

will they be happy about the work i am going to do in future ? how will they react to it ?

4. and now i have another work related question .

could it be that i get my first job offer in some other industry than in law and while working this job i get aquainted to someone who initiates me into this profession that concerns law ? i am asking because i have gotten readings in the past that i won't enjoy much in my first job as it would be very boring and involve paperwork mostly. could it be that initially i am doing a boring job of an administrator or assistant administrator or something like that and through this job i get an offer to work with other group/company that deals in serving law ?

can you please read what kind of work i will be doing in my first job ? will it be the one we have discussed in our previous posts ? or a regular administrative kind of job because my educational qualification makes me qualified for management,administration kind of jobs only . i am trying to solve this puzzle (yes again :)) ) this is a big thing for me and i don't want to ruin it for anything in life . i have been in a deep slumber for a long long time ... now i want to wake up and start working,laughing, giggling, sharing and loving life :))))

i hope i am not bothering you with my requests .

love

hiighpriestess

• Hey hiighpriestess

Lets take a break from the questions for while, you are really trying so hard to get answers, which I understand, however... I counted 10 question marks in this post alone. I don't mind trying to help folks however I finally kinda wear down trying to keep up with the questions... that's a bunch... I think you are on the right track though with this work, maybe give it a rest and you can meditate on the "answers" I have already provided

Ultimately life comes down to having faith anyway, so I am sure your path will work out.

I hope you understand...

blessings,

astra

• that's absolutely fine angel. i'll update you when things around this matter start shaping up .thanks a lot for all your help .

love

hiighpriestess

• I will keep an eye out for you Hiighpriestess, and if I get anything for you I will certainly let you know... I am always kinda watching life to see if some clues pop up for others.

• Hello hiighpriestess

I wanted to circle back with you and try and work through your questions in order... I think I was feeling a little depleted and just needed the pause. So here we go...

1. will he be supportive of me accepting the offer and relocate (if i have to) or he will create fuss and give me ultimatum ? he gives me ultimatums to leave over small things ,so am wondering how will he react to this decision of mine ?

I drew the KING of CUPS, that sounds like he will be very supportive, there is nothing mean or "ultimatum" type actions with this King. He might show his emotions, however this doesn't seem at all like manipulation or making you choose or something... and the Three of Cups - that is a really beautiful card! That shows the same 3 cups turned a different way... so in some way this will bring the two of you closer together somehow!

2. also another difficulty i will face with my parents . they wouldn't want me to leave my bf for work and go somewhere else . how will they react ?

Knight of Pentacles - they will totally understand, and be supportive. Seeing the material side of your life they will know it is something you have to do, and is a part of your path.

and what will be the eventual outcome of it ?

Outcome is the Queen of Wands - that is you hiighpriestess finding your path, and entering a wonderful career I believe. Your parents and your bf will be proud of you!

3. there will be a huge drama (i guess) over the kind of work it is . so if it involves police or investigation everyone will say NO right away. i am dependent financially on them so i cannot just leave them behind and take the offer and run away unless it is bringing me good salary so i can sustain on my own ... as you know it takes time to get financial stability when your career has just taken off.

will they be happy about the work i am going to do in future ?

Eight of Cups - that is very expansive emotions, so they will be proud like I said. There will be tears because they will see you moving into your higher life of work a new phase, however this shows a very supportive and understanding emotional response.

how will they react to it ?

The Chariot - they will offer to help you! Give you a lift even! Help you with tickets.

4. and now i have another work related question .

could it be that i get my first job offer in some other industry than in law and while working this job i get aquainted to someone who initiates me into this profession that concerns law ?

10 of Wands - that is saying a LOT about path so this sounds like a very strong possibility! Wands always feel like heads nodding up and down (yes) so a 10 is like a whole theatre of people all nodding up and down - yes!

i am asking because i have gotten readings in the past that i won't enjoy much in my first job as it would be very boring and involve paperwork mostly. could it be that initially i am doing a boring job of an administrator or assistant administrator or something like that and through this job i get an offer to work with other group/company that deals in serving law ?

Hierophant - hmm, that is another card that generally is a very strong YES to what was just asked. This could also be showing that this "pre" law job work thing is something in a very traditional environment... Strength card, this is teth, the serpent... shedding your skin... taxidermy... 8 of cups again. Almost makes me want to say it is connected somehow back there with your parents work as we saw that same card associated with them.

This is opening another area of exploration, as this seems like it does want to show some work "before" that law work? What do you think? You look at the cards for yourself, what are they telling you?

This session ends with the 9 of Pentacles so it all seems to be taking you to the abundance you deserve, no matter what the twists and turns bring you. (That could be a part of that Strength card... twists and turns... you work as a hula hoop instructor! Haha... just kidding... what ever it is I hope it is FUN for you and not boring! Just say no to boring jobs hiighpriestess! 🙂

love and blessings.

astra