Economic struggle

• Hi!

I am in kind of desperate need of advice, I am sick right now, I probably have chronic pain in my back, neck and shoulder. And it´s taking hard on us and our economic, we live cheap and still there isn´t alot left after the rent and bill is paid.

Can someone just tell me if this will change soon? Will it be after I have been to LA and got a good education that will lead to a good job?

It has gone so far that my mom has to take money from her retirementfund and I pay as much as I can every month, but even if I´d go back fulltime, we´d be struggling and I am sick of it, we have struggled for so many years now

• You are not alone, sounds like you are young,so make something out of yourself , life is an adventure, and you have to enjoy the good and the bad , it will only make you strong. Go back to school if you can and never never stop learning, help others , be kind to others and be proud of who you are and what you have even if it seems like nothing to you,find a purpose set a goal but be very clear with it, live below your means always , and save the rest , enjoy your life and dream and made that dream a reality, nothing can stop you if you persevere the doors will open for you, but remember you need purpose and clarity now. Good Luck have faith in yourself

• hey RockofAges I also pondered your situation yesterday and can offer the following... these are "idea nuggets" from out of the ozone so maybe it will click with something you have been considering in the $$ realm as far as income possibilities...

i did a Celtic cross on your situation and came out with some good signs for you... leading up to WHEEL of Fortune and 3 Pentacles so it does look for sure that you will have work... its just getting there now and keeping wheels on the wagon as best you can..

I did come up with some key words out of the reading and I am just going to spill those out for you and maybe it will cause some association for you leading to employment

FUNK(e) as in something funky

FUN was a strong word in this, a job that is fun... also Fun sticks... STICKS was coming up for you...

FuManChu ... so chinese something... MUSTACHE was also a key word here ...

NUTS was another key word...

I know that sounds "nutty" however you never know what one word can change... maybe a Chinese restaurant where you are serving funky nuts... also nukes came up in this so maybe something about power, energy jobs...

Just trying to help be letting the Tarot offer some clues... you never know...

blessings

astra