Just a question about ex and the situation he has created

• I am currently in my student teaching and very busy. I just found out that instead of the jail time I thought my ex would be getting for his drug abuse and subsequent warrantS, yes with an S...he somehow got the state to pay for treatment for him again. The court papers say that he will be in inpatient treatment for 3-6 months and then will have 24 months of community custody (which I believe means he will have parole or probation or something like that??). My question is, will he try to contact my children after he gets out? And if so, will he be clean...I am very concerned about him dissappointing my children again. I will not let him do that to them. I don't want him in their lives, as he hasn't really been any effective part of their lives so far...I just don't want them to go through any more confusion than necessary as we will be moving in June to area that we don't know very well for our new life. 🙂 I have a wonderful boyfriend/fiancee (that's a whole different story, lol) that has been the only consistant male influence in their lives since they met him. I just want them to have some normalcy. Also, I do have a protection order against my ex until July/August, so I am hoping that I can get that renewed when the time comes. 🙂

Thanks for any insight you can give me.

Laci 🙂

• Bump, please. 🙂