Hi Captain!

• Hi Captain! How are you? Things are going well here. I am feeling back to normal, busy working and I will start flying soon as the weather gets better. I finally feel my life is back to normal and my health will continue to be well.

I met some friends in Florida and I am having fun getting to know them plus enjoying the new year.

How is your new year going? Do you see anything interesting for me in the new year? Thanks and I hope you are doing well.

• The vibes for you in 2013, PG, are those of protection and benevolence. This year home and family are highlighted. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice will be asked of you in this area. The focus is especially on relationships and the domestic scene - your home. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, (if it hasn’t already ended during 2012). It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile in 2013 to personalize your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2013, a time of expressing your true self. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. It should be a year relatively free of occupational and financial problems.

• Thanks for the reading. It appears this year will be good. I wanted to ask you about a girl I met, Jessica. Should I be wary of her or will it develop into something special? Thanks!

• Br very very wary.

• Hmmm. good to know. any ideas why be wary? does she want more than my frienship?

• It means you would be bad for her. Unless you deal with your marriage problems and make a decision there, you cannot offer anyone a real relationship or happy ending. You would basically just be leading them on.

• We are just friends and my wife and i are doing well again. I cant read people well and i wanted to be sure jessica didnt want more then friendship.

things are good here, i have a dr appointent to fix my minor issue that started all this. i hope all my blood work is ok. ive lost weight and my liver is doing better as you said it would. im flying and working for my dad ad enjoying life. can you see any kindney issues?

how are you doing?

• My liver enzymes went up but dr cant find anything wrong. She is thinking about a biopsy so i can get a better deal on life insurance and for my own mental state. one thing that jumped out was h said my elevated enzymes could be my new normal as i went through so much. you said that months ago. im taking herbs to help too. it looks like you are right again. she said i can hav wine now and again so it shouldnt be too bad.

i am still building hours to fly. oh, my wife and i are doing great. i think things will be ok.

watching dr who?

• I don't like the new young Dr. Who. David Tennant was my fav.

Good to hear you are well!