Newly engaged would like a reading/predictions

• Hello Im newly engaged to the man in my life 🙂 finakky my dreams are starting to materialize! however my fiance just got hired for this new trucking company and it will keep him on the road and he will be home 3-6 days a month! this totally sucks and i hate it but theres little that can be done right now, it has been hard for him to get a job and he worked so hard, invested time and money into getting his cdl license. he would consider going to local company eventually even though he prefers the open road, but he wants me to happy as well. however no local company will hire a rookie, they want anywhere between 2-3 yrs experience over the road first.so im at our apartment with our two dogs, and im going to college,working,etc.. and planning the wedding during my free time. i miss my fiance, and wish he could be home every night, i cry all the time, and its lonely hsving to go day to day without him. how will this job work for him? will he stay with them long? will we be able to get our wedding planned,etc without any major delays/issues?