Please tarot Nick

• Hi there tarot nick, I would like a reading on this current situation. My fiance just got hired at a new trucking company, western express i believe is the name. anyway this company keeps its drivers on the road for about 3 weeks and home for 3 days. it totally sucks but theres little alternatives at this time. we are deperate for money and behind in all the bills,etc.. do you see him being in this company for long? will it pay well? will he like working for them? will they treat him fair? this situation is stressful cause i work,go to college and we have two dogs, and i run household while he is away.

• Re-Look at the reading I did for him...but next time if he wants another reading..he needs his own sign in...

usually when i do a reading...it take time for some of the thing to take place...plus it takes time to work thru and work on the things that are offered...I have no problem giving readings once a month....

Also when I do a reading I try and not put my thoughts in till the end so if it comes jumbled that just how I picked up on the feelings... I won’t lead you in any direction...because you are free to make choices...yours may differ then mine...so I just let you know what I picked up...for you to decide. One of the cards dealt with his job... so please look again.