Adminstration please help

• WE WRITE OUR POST AND WHEN WE FINISH IT DOES NOT POP UP, THIS HAPPENS REPEATEDLY ON THE THANKFUL FORUM, WHICH IS THE FORUM I USUALLY POST IN,

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST WRITING THE WORD BUMP, I HAVE WRITTEN LONG SENTENCES AND WHOLE PARAGRAGHS AND NOTHING HAS COME OUT AND THEN I HAVE CONTINUE POSTING FOR A SECOND AND THIRD TIME, PLEASE HELP US, IT CAN BECOME RATHER FRUSTRATING AND NOT TO MENTION THE LOST OF TIME, WHEN WE HAVE TO GO ON ON OUR BUSSINNESS WHEN WE HAVE OTHER MATTERS TO ATTEND,

THANK U VERY MUCH,

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT PRIOR FORMAT WAS MUCH BETTER,

RAMONITA RIVERA

• Bump 🙂 Please send us some assistance with these lagging posts.. would be appreciated.

Ramonita. if this post doesnt reach them think they may have a place to contact them 🙂

• This has happened to me as well, and I don,t know why. I hope we get an answer.

• angel hugs

administration, it seems there is long delay in the posting of our texts.

this has been occurring now for a year plus.

each time you revamp your program, there are major manfunctions.

even bumping does not return our posts from cyber space

Julianna

• i am bumping this for the sisters on the forums to see this post and comment if they wish, maybe we will get the help from adminstration that is so much needed

• Dear Ladies,

I am not sure how big your thread is but out of (past) experience when the thread get really big you encounter problems. Perhaps it is an idea to start a part 2,3 or so. And possibly due to joint templates(old and new site) it gives problems.

My tip is when you are writing write in Word first and then copy and paste. Then all your energy and time is not for nothing.

Flow

• to all the sisters that commented on this forum, thank you very much, i am so sorry i was not able to answer sooner, life has had me quite busy,

to you Flowso, thank you so very much for your contribution, i will look into it, and am sure the other girls will also,

the forum related is what i am thankful for, but the problem has been there since the thread was new, i will try your suggestion,

god bless u all, have a beautiful week ahead,

ramonita rivera

• Where is admin? Is anyone monitoring this site i wonder ? As the spammers are lurking this site again .