Love

• Hey what is in the stars for me

Spiritually, emotionally. Ghats all. Financially too! Xoxox thanks

• If you want an astrology reading, you have to post your full birthdate.

• 09/20/58 5:10 am in Ohio

• Peachesandcream, 2013 for you is all about knuckling down to hard work and not getting distracted or taking shortcuts to achieve success. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. Expansion in 2013 will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in 2014. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year for engagement and marriage, a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year.

But there are some personal issues that you need to overcome in order to achieve success in 2013. Issues about being in control and being seen as desirable can hold you back unless you take them in hand. Any obsessions in these areas can hinder your ability to allow you to be deeply known. People love you because they know they can count on you. You would make a fantastic counsellor, diplomat or peacemaker. Also you would shine in anything involving beauty and art, entertaining, or public speaking - you are gifted and can be successful both materially and personally, in any profession that involves being supportive to others. You have independence and leadership qualities. Try and work through any fears of losing yourself to another person and of sharing your gifts, personally and artistically, so that you can generate more money and prosperity, and strengthen your bonds of loyalty to others. In life, you want to be your own person, to be the centre of attention, to experience various and different life situations, and to surround yourself with people who love, admire and support you. Does everyone in your life right now not do that - if not, they have to be asked to step up or be left behind. But don't get so self-involved that you become overly selfish or abusively self-indulgent. Ensure your life is grounded in honest sharing with others. When you love and support people, they will respond in kind. You get what you give this year - and every year.

• Thank you! Can relate to all of it. This year I feel that it's all about believing that I am okay. Been reading the book 'excuse me your life is waiting' and the Abraham hicks law of attraction. I don't smoke, and haven't drank for 9 years ( I'm in program) so all that you said resonates. Thank you!

Xox