Daliolite... I was in the other forum

• Hi there 🙂 You did a quick spread for me the other day and I'm really curious what you come up with on a more detailed look.

There is so much that goes into this one... It didn't get bad until I my boundaries were set and he couldn't push through anymore. I guess that's a good thing...

• Was I on the right track w/the reading I did.

• you touched some really suprising points... let me go back and read it so I can elaborate

• so, I knew he struggled with some issues related to trauma. I saw indications but over the past year they worsened...a lot! Thats when I drew back. He was ok, it seemed until he started to lose me, another loss kind of set him off. He slapped my cheek twice when we were, ehm, I asked him never to do it again. It was a big trigger for me as my father was abusive...

I asked him never to contact me again. He came to me today when I was at work, I could tell by his body language that he was nonthreatening. He sat near me and teared up, told me he called the staff psych and they are talking. He said his lashing out scared him and its not who he is; which is true, bc that's a more recent development. His anger over the past year and a half had begun to drive him. I want him to continue to get help but I cannot figure out how to keep him away without really rocking the boat. What is very difficult is that I care for him and about him very very much...it's really painful to watch him like this. Im glad he is talking to someone about it, it is sooooooo necessary. I work with him and he is in the same town as me. Avoidance is almost impossible. I'm not afraid for my safety so much now as I've talked to a few very key people and they know the story. I'm protected.... I don't know how to handle this really...