Really need a reading!!

• Hi, I am in need of a reading for myself and my boyfriend. His birthday is October 1, 1979 and my birthday is October 14 1983. I really feel like I have found someone special in him, but all of a sudden he has this urge to fulfill his dream of moving to a big city. He is unhappy with his job right now and unhappy with his current living conditions and feels that if he doesn't change things up, he will just be stuck. He insists this has nothing to do with me, but I don't know if he will end up going for sure or if he does, will he come back? I care about him a lot, but he's panicking about this "dream" of his and how it would be so hard on us both if he left so maybe he should end it now and figure things out. Is this a quarter life crisis he's going through or is there bigger issues I should be aware of? Thanks for your help! I've been so stressed out about this!

• Hello lag83

I feel like Mr O is doing just what he is lead to do , he is not one that likes routine and may bore easily. He is a real champ when he finds his real career and will settle down. I feel he wants to move someplace warmer than where he is now and he will. He is right in that he needs to make the changes now and also to leave you behind until he settles in. He will not forget you dear believe he will not, it may take longer than you want for him to reach out to you. In the meantime you will be more of a social butterfly yourself and will not lack for male attention I feel a man that has light hair and eyes here that will let you know that he is interested in you and he has a J in his first or last name. You just may be so overcome by this man that you find yourself married and with child before the year is half over. A house is here for you also and it is a nice home corner lot and it feels like there are trees and change of seasons here.

You will be very happy before the end of the year , so don't fret over what has been as what will be is so much better.

Shuabby

• Thank you Shuabby. I was just having a hard time understanding his want to leave, but I would never keep someone from going for their dreams, I just felt that he was being unrealistic at the moment. It's hard because I was happy with him and worried that he would forget about me. I'm at the point in my life where I am ready to be serious and settle down. I think he knows he can't give that to me right now.

Can I ask if you did this reading through Tarot cards? Thanks 🙂

• lag83

No tarot cards, as I am clairvoyant and get messages through guides, in forms of pictures and words.

God Bless,

Shuabby

• That's an awesome gift to have.

Thank you for your insight 🙂

• So he left momentarily and then came back and apologized for acting the way he did and we talked things through and I thought everything was fun..fast forward a few days later and he has completely fell off the face of the earth. I haven't tried to contact him because if he is going to ignore me then why should I? Just hurts because it's hard to understand his thinking.

• Shuabby, I need a little bit of help again, my new job ended because of lack of business , any guidance from spirit would be wonderful I am doing as much as I can...