Captain please!!!

• Happy new year!!! I was wondering if u could give me some insight for the incoming year. 2012 was a bit stagnant as I was trying to focus mainly on myself and figure out my pupose. I'd love to know where to go from here or at least if I'm on the right path....

Much appreciated 🙂

• 2013 may be another rather slow year for you. It is likely you may find yourself seeking solitude or time to yourself. In 2012 the emphasis was on domestic matters and finding your balance through responsibility. This is a year of introspection and reflection, a time to analyze your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you in 2013, as this is a year when thoughts and ideas will materialize if you don't force them. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require a lot of involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson with the year is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year, you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency.