Too emotionally bias to see truth, need insight.

• Thank you for your help in this matter. It is a rather simple question, but one that has bothered me for some time.

If you follow astrology, I have Libra asc with Venus in Libra: you could say I'm a classical hopeless romantic outside of a relationship. Well as a I matured and grown into the woman I am now, which is only 20 (so a long way to go!), I have lived it single. And in some ways I am thankful, I missed romantic opportunities that more than likely they would have been superficial at best.

I am a very deep and sensual being on top of being a hopeless romantic so the romantic desire, a mix of lust and love of love, once in a while jade me and make me rather depressed!

*Punch line: Will I find romance in the near future (next 2-3 months)? * If so, can you give me hints as to how? What would this person look like? IF NOT, could you please give me some general insight on what you feel I should improve or focus on or any general advice you feel intuition to tell you.

I have a particular man I am talking to now that I have interest in, but he lives 3 hours away and I do not even know if he has interest in me, however we hit it off. So time will tell!

I am VERY grateful for the work you all do here and the insight you give. Thank you for your wisdom and may you new year be full of joy and love.

Zara

• Bump

Thank you for the help

Zara

• One last pump

thank you

Zara