Captain

• Captain, the year that is just passing has been full of ups and downs for me. Many positive things have happened but also quite a few which tested my strength.

Could i ask you what 2013 will be like for me? My dob is 9 May 1973.

• Moonalisa, things should settle down and be quieter this year for you. 2013 will show a focus on your domestic matters, and finding balance in your life. It will tend to bring on increasing responsibilities and a deepening concern for family, loved ones, and close friends. The vibration is one of protection, nurturing, and benevolence (especially to yourself). This year home and family are highlighted. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to those around you. Some sacrifice may be asked of you in this area. The focus this year is mainly on relationships. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, (if it hasn’t already ended during 2012). 2013 is a very auspicious year to begin an engagement or marriage. It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile in 2013 to personalize or update your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, new decor or treasured objects and artifacts. Consider taking courses that focus on your own wellbeing and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured this year. You may find yourself "spread a bit thin", as you will be needed in many areas. So watch your health. Generally the year should be free of occupational and financial problems.

• Captain, thank you for your assistance and guidance. 🙂 In 2012 i mainly focused on a relation dear to my heart and it paid off :). As far as career, is it still not too late to look for new occupation? or has my opportunity already passed?

Captain, i wish you many happy moments and a lot of positive energy from those that will surround you in 2013. Happy New Year!

• One opportunity may pass, but more can certainly follow - bigger and better ones - if you believe.

• but how do i know it's the one. Should i just follow my intuition?

• Captain, i had a job interview yesterday and i got quite positive vibes from the prospective employer and his assistant. No decision has been made yet:), either on his or my part. He wants me first to work in his office for a few days and see if i'll manage. He honestly said that he would keep on looking for a suitable candidate. This is a notary office with a team of three people, two soon to be as his assisant is going to start her own business. Such as i see it this job would be less stressful for me or with different kind of stress which could be more bearable for me. The disadvantage is definitely the salary. i'd get less than in my current job. However, if it is something that i would feel good at, i am ready to work for less. My question to you is how do you see it? what do you sense there? what impression did i make on them? Is the job worth pursuing?

• You can answer these questions best for yourself by doing the trial and getting a feel for the place and people. Remember the trial is about you deciding if the job suits you as much as it is about whether the employer wants you. Go with your gut. Money is not as important as liking your job.

• There is a little problem with the trial period as i still work in my old place but i could try to do something about it. As for money, he told me what amount he is ready to pay me, no more than that:), even though i'd sometimes have to stay longer at work. i am ok with that as long as it is not every day or every second day. i'd also like to have time for myself, for my private life. it's so hard:) to make a decision. At the interview i had an impression they were honest with me. For the time being my gut doesn't tell me much only that i should do something with my job situation.:) There are pros and cons here and there and i am just clueless what is best for me to do.:) Do you think they are willing to try with me?

• Well, it must be hard to get people to work for less - plus they should be paying overtime if you work it. I am a bit doubtful that the company either doesn't make good profits or doesn't pass it on to the workers. The workplace conditions would have to be wonderful to make up for the lesser pay.

• From what he told me he generally got on well with the woman who had this job before me but she refused to work overtime even when they had a lot of work to do. When the time she was supposed to finish work came, she was ready to leave and didn't care how much work needed still to be done. What i am a bit afraid of is that i will have to work hard, till evening hours, with little time for myself left, not getting enough financial gratification. i know nothing about the guy, i can only rely on my impression and intuition which is not much. 🙂 The decision (if i make it) will turn my life upside down. i will have to move to another town and start completely new life, leaving everything behind, that's why i'm so hesitant to make the final move. Do you think it is worth concentrating on this offer or would it be better to not waste time and move on to maybe something more suitable?

• "What i am a bit afraid of is that i will have to work hard, till evening hours, with little time for myself left, not getting enough financial gratification." Your feelings are correct, I feel. This man may not honour his workers enough. The woman before you left because of it.

• Thank you Captain, i think i needed to know. Forgive me, it may be tiring for you to hear all these questions again and again, there have been many of them from me. i just wouldn't like to find myself out of the frying pan into the fire.

• No it's OK - that's what I am here for. 🙂

• Captain,

i just wanted to share something with you.:) i have been feeling quite down lately (nothing new, right?:)) and yesterday i was particularly overwhelmed by sadness and negative thinking. I was lying on bed all evening long and all i wanted was to fall asleep to kill the feeling. What i remember when i woke up in the morning was that you appeared in my dream:). I didn't see you, i could only feel your touch on my head and your comforting words 'Do not worry, do not worry'. 🙂 Whatever it was:), my mind playing tricks on me or anything else, thanks a lot.:)

• I am not entirely sure about what I get up to at night, but if it helped, I am glad. 🙂

Moonalisa, I feel your depression is caused by feeling that you need to take more assertive action in your life to stand up for what you want, but that you feel too weak and passive to do so. You need to tap into your all-powerful immortal side instead of expecting your more frail human side to come to the rescue. Imagine that you see two images of yourself and ask the one you feel is your true powerful self for help.

• Happy birthday Captain:), it's still May 6 in my country but in Australia it's already May 7 so all the best to you! 🙂