IS THIS HOLDING ME BACK?

• Very glad to read your message. When you are hopeful ,you bring cheer to your friends here:)

From the ascended Masters(Doreen Virtue) deck I got Meditate,Work your Magic and Freedom.

The cards are saying that you are being given some quiet time so you can stop and really listen to your inner voice.it says stop,listen,meditate. The second card says you have the magical power to manifest your desired outcome.Use it. Use your powers to resolve these situations by keeping your expectations positive.Decide what you will and wont accept in these situations.Clarity will give you better results.The third card features the beautiful MOON goddess Hina who rules fertility and attraction.This sounds good;)The messages are leave a situation you have outgrown. Also set boundaries with people.

• Archangel Michael's message fr you : "Be Gentle with Yourself"

You are doing the best you can within the given circumstances. So slow down, eat healthy food, sleep, take care of yourself, remove yourself from stressful relationships or situations and speak lovingly about yourself and others.

Another card popped out: Positive Thoughts Create Positive results

This situation calls for uplifting thoughts which are the magic ingredient you have been looking for.Avoid blaming yourself or others.Try to calmly focus on solutions.

And thirdly a sense of humour will help you sail through this phase

• Angel messages: Angels will help you with the situation with your ex-husband, and releasing any old wounds associated with it. Maybe this clearing is reaching its end now.

Take time out for yourself.You seem to spend a lot of time taking care of others.Your healing abilities are aided by raphael and maybe you are being urged to take up a course in healing modalities or revive your interest in art/writing/artistic communication.

Best wishes on your exciting new journey!

• Moon, wondering how you are doing? Surmaya pulled some nice catds for you, hope the messages help

Blessings

• Suramya,

I want to thank you for this reading! I have read and acknowledge each one in the order you gave them:

Very glad to read your message. When you are hopeful ,you bring cheer to your friends here:)

Thanks for the above too! It's encouraging to hear that, although it worries me that if I'm negative and sad, it might make others feel like that too!!

From the ascended Masters(Doreen Virtue) deck I got Meditate,Work your Magic and Freedom.

The cards are saying that you are being given some quiet time so you can stop and really listen to your inner voice.it says stop,listen,meditate. The second card says you have the magical power to manifest your desired outcome.Use it. Use your powers to resolve these situations by keeping your expectations positive.Decide what you will and wont accept in these situations.Clarity will give you better results.The third card features the beautiful MOON goddess Hina who rules fertility and attraction.This sounds good;)The messages are leave a situation you have outgrown. Also set boundaries with people.

I am working on what I want and don't want out of life and people. I am wondering what the situation is that I need to leave because of outgrowing it ... whether it's my job or my house ... ? I'm sure the answer to that'll present itself eventually! But I'm running out of puff with what I see as petty squabbling, of which there is a fair bit at work lately 😞

Archangel Michael's message fr you : "Be Gentle with Yourself"

You are doing the best you can within the given circumstances. So slow down, eat healthy food, sleep, take care of yourself, remove yourself from stressful relationships or situations and speak lovingly about yourself and others.

Another card popped out: Positive Thoughts Create Positive results

This situation calls for uplifting thoughts which are the magic ingredient you have been looking for.Avoid blaming yourself or others.Try to calmly focus on solutions.

And thirdly a sense of humour will help you sail through this phase

I'm trying to adopt this in my life more, however with people constantly coming up to me and saying they saw my last partner with his new woman here, there and everywhere, I'm getting ready to tell them to shut up and stop passing this on to me!! However, I think I was hearing so much about it because somewhere inside of me, I may have wished for a reconciliation, or at least going back to where I was happy with him.

I've still got my sense of humour, which is a relief. Even though I have felt as flat as a tack lately, I'm still joking around, just not with as much enthusiasm as previously. These messages were timely, and I do need to step back from my own life a bit and stop worrying that I'm not rolling in money or have a partner or even anyone INTERESTED in me! That has affected me a bit, as it makes a person feel undesirable and a bit like a social pariah. However, I am waiting for that special THING, and don't really want anything less ...

Angel messages: Angels will help you with the situation with your ex-husband, and releasing any old wounds associated with it. Maybe this clearing is reaching its end now.

Take time out for yourself.You seem to spend a lot of time taking care of others.Your healing abilities are aided by raphael and maybe you are being urged to take up a course in healing modalities or revive your interest in art/writing/artistic communication.

I think this situation with my ex husband will die a natural death without help from anyone, including me. I have not confronted him about this yet, but if called to do so, I will. Otherwise, I'll let it slide and let it die because it's not worth me getting into some emotional WWIII over it. He needs to get over himself; he really does.

I have some of my poetry in with a friend of mine who is an Editor, and so far he has not found a great deal to fine tune, which is pretty encouraging! I haven't been writing anywhere near as much as I had been given a year or two ago, but ... it's almost like I'm in a hiatus as the moment where nothing is happening and I'm at a standstill.

I also keep getting the working with/guiding children card, so that's interesting ...

These card readings do give me hope though, and that's what matters most: HOPE. I think I've got so used to my life being difficult and disappointing that I fear it's going to continue in that vein for a while to come yet. Still, on looking at things a bit more objectively, I think I've expected far too much from myself, especially in the last few months. I had never really grieved for the loss of my last relationship properly, and believed that we'd get back together at some point, even though on the surface of things I was "over it". But I think the real healing from it is happening now because I've finally allowed myself to be sad and angry about it. I also have realised that the way he treated me when he left (like I didn't exist) was a message that to him, I was an option not a choice and do I want someone who thinks of me that way? NO. I love myself enough to know that I want someone who actually chooses me over others.

I'm hoping I'm learning the lessons I need to, even though I go up and down and wonder if I'm actually achieving anything.

So again, thank you so much for these uplifting messages! Have a beautiful day today, and may your year bring you all the great things you want and deserve 🙂

Cheers!

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Amused, these messages did help, and it always amazes me how simple words can help a person out of the doldrums when it's most needed.

Here's hoping suramya is receiving all the blessings she so willingly and easily bestows on others!

Hope all is well with you 🙂

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Moon

You are the one who bestows blessings.You read for me in the distant past also:)and you help others selflessly.Hope that love is returned to you manifold and abundance overflows into your life.

When I began reading for you I was guided to let go of the tarot deck and read the simple uplifting messages instead. the messages from clairvoyants will come a little later maybe!

As for unwanted interference and encounters with people, surround yourself with a bubble of light and set an intention that only loving gentle energies come into your orbit right now. wearing rose quartz (a lovely pink crystal) might help.

Sending you lots of love and best wishes

yes I like your sense of humour:)

• Thank you again suramya! Amazing how when you simply go with something, it ends up more effective than forcing a "logical" answer, so I'm glad you went with the uplifting messages, because the effect it had on me has been wondrous.

And yes, I'll protect myself from this negative stuff about Rodney. I still care about him and probably always will, and that was part of the problem. I let him go to deal with his issues, but he's chosen not to, and that makes me sad. However, it's his road and he has to walk it. And now I know I need to forget about him and move on.

thanks for the tip about the rose quartz! It's a stone I especially love because of its gentle pink colour and effects. I have a rose quartz tree by my bed and a couple of tumble stones in it, so I'll grab one today and keep it with me, along with my chakra bracelet.

Thank you so very much for all you've done my friend! Finally I've realised how truly abundant my life is, and that's a very wondrous thing for me to realise, and for you to be part of.You have helped in a major way, so pat yourself on the back!

LOVE AND ALL THE GOOD THINGS TO YOU

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

• Hello everyone, haven't been on this site in awhile and really would love some angel insight and guidance to my life now in regards to what I need to focus on and how I get to where I want to be.