Tarot-nick, may i have a reading please ?

• tarot-nick, could you do a reading please about job, i am searching now and have problems with it.

thank you.

• Hi Marishkaa,

This is what came up,

your feeling like someone is tricking you...you will find out

you have a family matter on your mind

and your fighting with your friend

It is ok to be happy with yourself and enjoy...(it all starts with being happy with yourself)

the fighting and backstabbing just recently started

someone wants to just give you fluff information... listen carefully don't just take face value

Have courage and you will get thru it, it will work out

again don't worry so much... things will work themselves out..

reaffirmed that you are fighting with your friend... having a hard time coming together and seeing eye to eye

you were going to start something new...looks like a false start... a snag

you have the ability to make things happen, concentrate and plan it out...it may take some time but you have the ability to do it.

Ok looks like you have more then one thing going on, in both cases though I got the feeling things will work themselves out... just need time. So stick it out, work hard it will come... it's in you.

Hope that helps,

Nick

• tarot-nick, thank you for the reading!

may i just please clarify , do you think, that "someone wants to just give you fluff information... listen carefully don't just take face value" and the tricking, concern job? I was on a job interview and they gave me some tasks to solve, but i think now they hide something. And i also chat with a boy from internet , so maybe this tricking and fluff information is from him (i shouldn't trust him?) , not job -related?

and is it a male friend with whom i am fighting? ( the facts that you told are very fits to the situation with the boy from internet )." ...seeing eye to eye " maybe we will finally meet each other.

• Marishkaa,

I don't want to influence your decision...because I'm at the 10,000 foot level and your at ground level. From the reading it looks like to me, both the boyfriend and the job was answered.

boyfriend related,

your feeling like someone is tricking you...you will find out

and your fighting with your friend

the fighting and backstabbing just recently started

someone wants to just give you fluff information... listen carefully don't just take face value

reaffirmed that you are fighting with your friend... having a hard time coming together and seeing eye to eye

job related

you were going to start something new...looks like a false start... a snag

you have the ability to make things happen, concentrate and plan it out...it may take some time but you have the ability to do it.

and for you to believe in YOU...

It is ok to be happy with yourself and enjoy...(it all starts with being happy with yourself)

Have courage and you will get thru it, it will work out

again don't worry so much... things will work themselves out..

that's what it looks like from high up... but it's up to you to understand and work out...

Hope that helps,

Nick

• Thank you , i got it!

Nick...may i ask you one more question please)) ? If you have time and wish, could you please do a reading for this boy from internet, like you did to me?

• Marishkaa,

Only if the person asks himself, because I have the ability to reach out and pick up on other people feelings. I try to be considerate to others. It would be a form of spying on there feelings and I would not be comfortable with that. I trust that people are sincere when they ask for a reading, because I am doing it to help or give a view that they haven't look at; the reading offers a snap shot of what might be... free will of the person can change the outcome. being the reading is for each person your free will can never change the other persons free will, each person needs it to come from them. I am rambling today...hahahaha,

Thanks

Nick

• I understand you, i also was in doubt to ask or not to ask.

Nick, but what if i ask his permission? still not?

• Nick, he said that he isn't against! Please ?

• Just have him log in or sign up, I'm not doubting you.. I don't want to cross talk...

I won't get to the reading until Wed. night most likely

• i can't give him this forum ))

ok, i understand you, you are right))) Sorry.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

• tarot-nick, hello!

Could you please do a new reading ? I am concerned now, whether it was a right decision to stop communication with one man.

• Hi Marishkaa,

This is what I picked up,

Things will work out like it should but you need balance, balance as to do the right things and leave the bad behind

seems like you are ready to start something

I see a little luck but you have to keep plugging away to make it work

Your thinking about a guy who is a little domineering but deep down he means well.

and you just went thru something that blew up on you

there was something about false accusations

something is up money wise, try and be tight, not sure if it is needless things that is being spent or it just seems to go out the window.

Whatever blew up it seems to have awakened you, it’s a good feeling go with it...

With a friend it doesn't happen right away...keep your eyes open

Keep your mind open too, not here yet but I get the feeling you will not want to hear advise that is given to you. I get the feeling you totally shut it out and ignore it

I think it is affairs to the heart, because of the delay you are going to be hasty and maybe rash

Read this over a few times, there is more than one thing going on in the reading. I had a strong feeling on the not listening part, when it comes try and keep an open mind

Hope that helps

Nick

• Thank you, tarot-nick very much!

and you just went thru something that blew up on you - yes, it is right. This boy, i asked about, he told me that he liked another girl (we are only online friends, however it was unexpected for me and not so pleasant to hear((. And ,well probably my reaction was wrong, and that's why you got "false accusations"/

And about money i think this is concerned with my examination, i paid for enrolment, however can't force myself to start to prepare enough, and sometimes i think this anyway will not help me in career.

I don't know what to do with this friend, i know he is a good person inside, but he wants relations and i am not ready yet, and it is silly of me to be jealous (because i am nobody to him), but i can't. So i decided not to communicate with him at all, but doubt it is right....

Do you think that advise, that i will not want to hear it is something like "do the following"?

The problem is that, i was told some months ago about this person, that i should not start anything with him (cause he can hurt) and i keep it in mind always , but continue talking with him ((. Probably the advice is about that.

• Hello, tarot-nick!

Could you please help me, do a reading, what i need to know? Thank you. Maybe your cards could tell how to achieve harmony.

• Let Love in....there is that thin balance line between Love/Hate...hahahaha at least I made it a forward line....always positive....hahahaha

I'll try tonight...if not soon,

Nick

• Hi Marishkaa,

you have something going on, but I don't think you are being true to yourself. It's almost like your trying to build yourself up....a false face.

and maybe a little selfishness

it's dealing with affections...and maybe some jealousy

you have some luck coming your way

the affections happen recently, your pride was affected and a little self interest

something you started is going to get canceled. something that was like attached that you didn't see caused it

it is going to cause a setback...be strong when facing it

Did you just say the heck with and removed yourself from a situation...I’m getting it was done hastily without thought which caused a problem...but also someone wasn't be honest with you

things that happened, happened for a reason, it should work itself out

and I think you knew about someone not being honest, there was mistrust and suspicion and then worry

and coming up you’re going to try to juggle a few things at once....you can do it but it will take work to do...you need to keep focus

hope that helped,

Nick

• Nick, thank you very much! Perfect reading. I wish i knew how to get rid of selfishness and jealousy((

Just one moment - how do you think - you said "something you started is going to get canceled. something that was like attached that you didn't see caused it" could it relate to my examination (the results will be in a month? ) , so meaning not passing it?

• Marishkaa,

These two lines went together

something you started is going to get canceled. something that was like attached that you didn't see caused it

it is going to cause a setback...be strong when facing it

I don't know what the subject is, but it felt like there was an influence behind it and that disrupted why it will falter, and then you needed to be strong to face it.

Remember this is a snap shot of what can be, the future is not written in stone. You can change and influence the distraction or whatever is influencing the attachment; it will change the outcome. The cards pulled are a help, saying something is up and put your attention to it.

Ok?

• Ok)

Thank you Nick very much!