Winter Solstice Fairy Hunt 2012

• YAY! I found today's Fairy! I've never found a hidden item first and I've never posted a clue for other folks either. So, today must be a day for first time experiences. I'm gonna give "clue-posting" a try -- so, here we go .....

The Moon is everchanging, spending time in every sign,

Her mood will also change, when she moves from your sign to mine.

Will today's Moon bring us happiness or thoughts of those we left behind,

It doesn't matter, all is well, the Moon will always shine, shine, shine ...

Interesting Sidenote: My Solstice Fairy was actually disguised as Tom Turkey (leftover from Thanksgiving, no doubt!). So, if you happen to get the clue and you stumble across a Turkey, Click It! My Tom Turkey magically became a Winter Sostice Fairy - hope yours does too! Good Luck!

-- Norma Jean

• Your clue did lead me to looking at the moon but I think that a better clue would be to say it's still a watery moon you need to track.

Your sidenote is perfect! Today's fairy indeed was hidden under Tom Turkey's feathers!

• Where is the Moon on this very day? Here today, gone tomorrow . . . And yes, this fairy is a Turkey!!

• Hah!

I spent the last ten minutes looking for a turkey. They must have fixed the glitch. I definitely found the fairy, and she represents the moon quite well today. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lucky I was today, a litttle Fairy visited me on the first blog I went to!!! YaY!!!

While there are many things to do at Tarot . com,

today I would start is Astrology, and next big event for the month (Happy Happy Winter Solstice btw!)

, sounds like there will be a lot of changes.

The fairy tops the article ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Mr. Jawer for the great information & article!

• I found her too! I read that whole article and never saw her until I read your clue DreamingLeo! Thanks so much!

• Thank you for the wonderful clue! Found her easily

• Muchas Gracias!

• My Pleasure! Hope things go as well tomorrow (Today now here)!

Much love & light

~<3~

• ร—

Twinkle Twinkle, You're a Blazing Star!

You found Fiona, fairy of Fire!

She's added 5 Karma Coinsยฎ to your account. And don't forget to come back tomorrow through December 21 to find the hidden items and win more!

Spread your wings and share the pixie dust with your friends. Let them know about our Winter Solstice hunt!

YAY i found her, it was not that difficult. i do not even think you need a hint for her (tuesdays fairy)

• I am looking for the fairy today. Can not find her.

• What do you know about Capricorn? Today's fairy says it's time to find out more!

• Thank you for the clue! My own sign and I never thought to look there ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thank you denire! Found her!

• I don't think I would have ever found her, Thank you denire!

• Thanks guys I found her I didnt even know that there was a hunt as it never showed up in my inbox very strange

• good morning all couldn't sleep so I decided to search for our lovely fairys

clue for the day: time to build a yule fire for the celebration to light the way of the darkest day

happy yule ps I sometimes go by another name for the winters cycle

• Thank you for the clue shadowmist! Your clues were spot on, though I still had a hard time finding the right article lol. Happy Solstice and Yule!

• Thanks to Shadowmist for today's fairy clue! And my happiness that my clue helped you find yesterday's fairy. Here's another clue for finding karma coin objects: The Tarot.Com people tend to leave them in somewhat logical - though somewhat obscure - places. Capricorn is the cusp -- Solstice is timely. I try those places first. Just a thought for those of you who really enjoy the hunt, but may be frustrated by it too. Happy Solstice everybody!!

• Hello everyone,

Clearly I missed the beginning of the hunt. Yet!!! I found the fairy with the help of your clues..Thank you and Happy Solstice.