Blmoon could you help me with this specific problem

• Dear Blmoon,

I hope that you could please help me with this problem when you get a spare moment.

Because I have a really big problem with my lateness. And I know that to many, this may seem like a small, insignificant problem, but to me, this has been a BIG problem for the last ten or so years. And I really feel like it' s the time to change it now, and I really do want to change it now.

I'm ALWAYS late. I'm never, ever on time. And I know that this has cost me a lot of missed opportunities over the years, and I also know that I've hurt some people and lost other people's trust because of it. So I really, really want to start changing all of this now.

But I also know that the problem is psychological. I can't stand and really despise the thought of arriving early. Ideally, I would preferably like to arrive on time - precisely on time - I don't have a problem with that. But I also know that arriving on the precise minute or the precise second is almost near impossible. So its either - arrive early or arrive late - and for some reason(s) - I prefer to arrive late.

I know that one of the reasons is an anti-authoritarianism and rebelliousness, but I also know it (my lateness) is a deep-seeded problem.

I hope you could help me shed some light on this.

Because I might have the chance of getting a new job this week, and I really don't want to screw things up during my time there.

Thank you ever so much Blmoon. Your insights are truly amazing - and I'm still so eternally grateful for the last reading you gave me 6 months ago. I'm still learning and gaining insights from that one. 🙂

Thank you, and have a good evening. 🙂 And I look forward to hearing your insights on this specific problem. I have a feeling that it's going to be a bit of a painful read. 🙂 Lol 🙂

Thank you again 🙂

LOTS OF LOVE & LIFE TO YOU 🙂

Sincerely,

LIONESS SUN 🙂