Hi Captain!

• Hi Captain! I hope all is well by you. I have my final surgery next month and it is the one that started this whole mess. It should be easy and If all goes well, I will never need to go under the knife again.

Also, I am hoping to finish my flight instructor license this month after a delay.

As my birthdayis near (31st) and the new year is approaching, I was wondering if you see anything good and bad on the horizon. Love, health, career. I hope to continue to beat the odds with my health. I am doing a half marathon next month and even though I am slower than i was before i was sick, I am able to run now. Hard to imagine how far I came but I am getting back to normal.

I was even thinking about buying a plane and hiring an instructor to fly it. My own Tardis. 🙂

I hope you are doing well and i hope the new yearis great to you!

• I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondering how you were. Perhaps you would like me to do a form of healing for you that I have recently started performing? It may help you get though your last surgery and make life clearer in general.

Have a look here - http://product.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=19751&replies=69.

• sure. thanks! i am actually getting better mentally, too. its been a wild time and you have helped so much. when im down, i remember how you said all will be ok. plus as im feeling normal, i am happy again.

• Thank you for the healing! Correct me if I am wrong, but i feel everything from my health to love to my career will be okay. I just have a feeling that all will work out and i can start over and but this dark period behind me.

It was funny that you saw an airline with a compass logo a few months back. i would like to fly for compass airlines one day. i hope to fly and run the family business too. do you see anything good in that area? thanks again!

• Well, I doubt you could do both jobs full time - you would have to choose what you want to do most and do the other as a sideline.

"i feel everything from my health to love to my career will be okay. I just have a feeling that all will work out and i can start over and put this dark period behind me."

With that sort of positive thinking, you will most certainly thrive.