Dark Energy Removal

• Thank you sweet Captain! I will do my best! Thank you very much! 🙂 Haha...still feeling a little lightheaded, but much lighter in general. 🙂

Thank you again for everything,

Laci 🙂

• Sunshine7959, oh the dark energy was like a thick coating of tar enveloping your body. Yuck! That must have made you feel so bad - but you are all bright and squeaky clean now. Beautiful!

Stay positive and keep that darn 'tar' away.

• I feel like a car wash service...:)

• My Christmas present to everyone!

• LOL! Captain, I felt a lightheadness while I was reading another thread, I sussed out that you had cleared me. Lightheadness has been part of the post concussion issues I have, so wasn't sure at first. But I feel better already, Thank you very much. Now I plan to keep all that negative goo off me. Thank you again. Have a wonderful holiday and thanks for the early Christmas gift. 🙂

• Aw, and I don't even have to wrap it! 🙂

• I always need "negativity" removal service this time of year. It's suppose to be a happy, and seems that way for everyone else. I try, but it never gets any easier......

• Sure thing, Smokingvirgo! Let me try to put out that burning for you. The dark energy crumbled off you to dust as I removed it. There was an awful lot of it. You stepped out of it like a statue coming to life! You flew off, light and free as a bird. Make sure the dark gunk doesn't build up again.

I hope this helps make Christmas better for you!

• Dear Captain,

Thank you again...perhaps this was the giant Halo (looked like a hula hoop) I saw around you a while back! 🙂 You are doing so much good for others! 🙂 Thank you again! And best wishes at that bright shining Halo of yours! 🙂

Laci 🙂

• You're welcome, Laci. I used to be pretty good at hula-hooping when I was a kid. 😉

• Hi Captain, Is it possible for you to remove the dark energy from around me? I've been feeling REALLY down and lethargic as of late. I have been working on thinking positive thoughts but it could be that I'm engrossed in this energy that it's hard for me to get over the hump. I'm not sure what you will need from me other than my permission.

• Captain, I am still feeling pretty run down, light headed and lethargic this week. Am I a hopeless case and let that dark stuff come back? I can honestly say I want to give up this week I am SO TIRED.

Hope you're not getting worn out from all this energy blasting yr doing!

Keep up the good work 🙂

• Captain, thank you for helping me on another thread and referring me here. I need as much help as I can get and I would be very grateful for this dark energy removal surrounding my love life and career.

• Mizgator, I only need your permission. And since I have it, here goes the D E removal for you. I am looking at your aura and there is a thick hard crust of dark energy around your heart and on your shoulders. I am removing all of it now. I hope it helps! Think positive!

• MoonSwatter, I see a thin layer of negativity on you, like sackcloth (that just came to mind since I don't really know what sackcloth is, except that is associated with regret and remorse). Am removing. Let me know if you need any more 'top-ups'. 🙂

• Ariespscesaquarius, I feel a lot of sadness from you as i look at your aura. I think it is the main cause of your accumulation of dark energy. I am removing it - you look much happier and freer (I had to cut some dark energy 'bonds' from around your legs too) and now you are dancing and skipping away.

• Thank you captain. I try to use the pain as a reminder of what I still have opposedto what I've lost. It is trying this time of year seeing all the happy families together. Always appreciate tour kindness and help

🙂

• Hi Captain, recently I've been attracting lots of negative feedback about some of my creative iniciatives, which in turn has created resentment from my part and a feeling of blocked energy and frustration. Would it be possible to remove that negativity ? Thank you so much in advance...

• Smokingvirgo, you don't have to hang on to pain to be grateful for what you have. Neither do you have to hang onto pain to remember the people and love you have lost. That is what causes dark energy to cling to you. Nothing is ever taken away without something good replacing it.

• VoplySoply, I can remove the dark energy - can you stop creating it?

There is a lot of gunk clogging up your third eye and around your throat where your expressiveness comes from. Removing all dark energy now!

Rejoice in your creativity for its own sake and don't do it to receive praise or rewards. Then you will have no need to feel resentment towards others.